Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hessian Network| AIRDROP | Encrypted & Decentralized Intelligence Platform - page 5. (Read 3560 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You got have a nice vision I hope you can find good dev 2 full time dev only working is so stressful. Goodluck
Activity: 280
A perfect project,  new style new pattern..
Activity: 167
Please fix the airdrop link.
What's the problem on the airdrop link? You can find it on twitter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
New style, new platform, new network — this might be a very promising project. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think this project will break new grounds, following you guys for more details. Success dev
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Currently we are 2 full time devs we are looking forward to recruit more people in exchange for token shares meanwhile the project is funded from us and we hope we can be operational by early February.
For now our focus is to finish the white paper, submit for a peer review and release a simple model training library and a homomorphic encryption library that is fully compatible.
We think the Multi Party Computation platform will be available by early January.
That sounds great,take one step at a time,no rush,get your team together and map out the best way forward for the whole project.
Activity: 19
Seeing all this interaction we will soon publish a blog post showing our vision or the project and a detailed roadmap
If anyone wants to contribute you are welcome to send donations or choose bounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Great,Very interesting project. The concept is really great.
I'm looking forward for some updates.
Activity: 742
Hope Hessian network can success sir.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Reserve for filipino translation . Goodluck with your project devs ! I joined your social links .. See you at the top !
Activity: 476
If Hessian Network is built by a network of data scientist, there is a big possibility that this project will be successful. Data scientist are so good on statistics and for sure on trading too! Your temporary website is already good enough. I will comeback here often to check for the next updates Smiley Great work!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Wow, this a real project and a brilliant idea.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I believe the project will succeed . Good luck with development , I'l support as far as possible
Add to exchanged and releasing whitepaper are the current next goals (after airdrop)
-then a release of some of the platform tooling as open source
-Releasing the second whitepaper + blog should be done by early January
-the main points are on the website roadmap
Activity: 728
what's your plan after handing out airdrop tokens?
The following bounties are accepted :
- Translations
- Graphical ANN Design
Activity: 280
Interesting project, good to be here..... The airdrop link please..
Activity: 28
Very interesting project. The concept is really great.
I'm looking forward for some updates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The BOMB project in the crypt world! A clear white paper and close-knit team work will send the project to the flight to the MOON!
Activity: 42
Looks like a great project. Cryptocurrency is quickly becoming mainstream and gaining mass adoption. I love that there is an incentive for people to participate
Pages:
Jump to: