Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 37. (Read 123161 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm sure that in addition to that, places like some of the new exchanges would open HEX markets if they were paid bounties? I mean, there are a lot of exchanges, and with some of the crapcoins out there it seems like it must be possible to get on several exchanges. Just imho.

** Isn't MINTPAL welcoming to new coins? **
Activity: 406
All we need is the coin counter in order for coinedup to add us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
When we hit second exchange DO NOT SELL BELOW 5 satoshi.

allright Smiley
When we hit second exchange DO NOT SELL BELOW 5 satoshi.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
devs are working on the website and that stuff, there will be news soon!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi,
Do you have a date for website and blockexplorer ?
the facebook group is empty......
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Has anyone been able to figure out how many total coins there will be since the halving is happening faster than originally intended?
Activity: 187
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BTW; FAUCET IS TEMPORARILY PAYING OUT 1-2 COINS per entry.

It's merely a small thing to slow down this gentleman at abusing it:

http://explorer2.sancrypto.info/address/ThrMLRiKrTUhpTAsnoyL2zL7dNjsXmgcTu
http://explorer2.sancrypto.info/address/TbSJsM9moQp5ZgVKCNj4SFPBx8KnyUULMD
All made by same fucker.

Drained already about 80k so far. It's OK; I deposited initial 400k in, i'm buying the round this time.

How did he go around obvious script-kiddie-blockers, I have no clue at the moment.
I watched other faucet (open source) scripts closely, rarely any have all 3 mechanisms I use to fuck off script kiddies, but oh well.
There's one fun rule in coding - whatever you do for people, any fucker with enough time can fuck up. I'm sad to see this here too. Not surprised tho, by such filth.

Sorry, Saul gets thrown out of balance every week by filth here.
So, I'll look into way better solutions to keep faucet running. AND NO; I'm not about to disappear with funds.

Tho, one small note for the script kiddie: There's 10.5 mil left in faucet, PLEASE DO THE (avg) 5-7 million entries overnight to get all funds. PLEASE DO Smiley
Shitfucks. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Yes, another 5 withdrawals at 1 coin. Poor guy. Tho, keep your faith up, only 6.499.995 times to go and you might get most Cheesy
EDIT2: Stopped. Very efficient, isn't it. I suppose the gentleman decided it's not worth much going through all that trouble for 1 HEX Cheesy
I'll make sure I' have great working prototype in next 24h, then I'll even double the prizes for 24h period. You have my word. Unlike filth, I have honor.

The biggest sadness comes out of the fact it filth contacted me and said anything, I'd pay him way more than 80k. Scrub.
In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to fill this form. I guess we don't have some things that are required, for example a counter that shows total number of coins in real time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/formResponse

Could someone who has at least vague idea about all those questions take care of this or at least explain us what we need?

Well, TECHNICALLY; that can be done by dumping all blocks records and their heights (amount) - preferably from the pool OR explorer, into a accessible web address.
TECHNICALLY; if I were to sync blockchain via some RPC api (PHP/C/any other), dump block by block (not sure how to do it 100%, but I was half-way through in one of those experiments I did with wallets and PHP); and then calculate each height (block amount), add up each to get total amount, I can probably get total amount.

I did some research while tryping this, short one, and I can get some data about each block, like block hash. That may prove to be good for this process, going through blocks, reversing the procedure and calculating block amounts X block numbers. But I'd have to look further into it, for sure.

Lucky for you guys, Saul is not just handsome Wink :p

EDIT: YEP:
1. getblockhash by block ID (number);
2. getblock by block hash
3. getrawtransaction by block TXID
4. decoderawtransaction by HEX output of previous command.
5. get the amount and iterate XXXXX times to calculate totals.

OK; so, I might do it. Tho, it takes a bit of time. Question is, whale, what can you do for the coin? Smiley

Pretty sure all that is needed is to get an ABE explorer up and running somewhere for HEX.  I believe it contains all the API calls CoinedUp and CoinMarketCap would need.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

True. Tho, I do not host python scripts at my dedi. So, yeah, can't help you much in that regard.
But the ABE does the same anyway. It's basically a step procedure, what I shared, abstracted, and any pool MPOS can do it too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to fill this form. I guess we don't have some things that are required, for example a counter that shows total number of coins in real time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/formResponse

Could someone who has at least vague idea about all those questions take care of this or at least explain us what we need?

Well, TECHNICALLY; that can be done by dumping all blocks records and their heights (amount) - preferably from the pool OR explorer, into a accessible web address.
TECHNICALLY; if I were to sync blockchain via some RPC api (PHP/C/any other), dump block by block (not sure how to do it 100%, but I was half-way through in one of those experiments I did with wallets and PHP); and then calculate each height (block amount), add up each to get total amount, I can probably get total amount.

I did some research while tryping this, short one, and I can get some data about each block, like block hash. That may prove to be good for this process, going through blocks, reversing the procedure and calculating block amounts X block numbers. But I'd have to look further into it, for sure.

OK; so, I might do it. Tho, it takes a bit of time. Question is, whale, what can you do for the coin? Smiley

Pretty sure all that is needed is to get an ABE explorer up and running somewhere for HEX.  I believe it contains all the API calls CoinedUp and CoinMarketCap would need.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe
Is there any chance of a wallet in the future not needing to input a conf file and add nodes. I am in the health industry and have no idea how to do computer science stuff. But I like this coin and would like to buy more of it. What is holding me back (and perhaps other people like me) is that I can't get a wallet to work on my computer and so I have to let all my coins just float on cryptorush which seems like a really stupid thing to do because cryptorush is always having problems - so I don't want to add more coins to that situation. So is there any chance of a user friendly wallet in the future where nodes and things don't have to be added and the thing simply downloads and synchs - or is that just a pie in the sky dream at this point - cause if I could get a damn wallet on my desktop I would just keep buying this coin - I don't know why but I'm obsessed with it...

The conf file is not necessary, you can also add nodes through the debug console

Click on Help --> Debug Window
Click the "Console" tab at the top
There is a command box at the bottom next to the > symbol.  To add a node, type this and hit Enter:

Code:
addnode 54.213.143.65 add

You can add as many nodes as you like, there are several listed throughout this thread.  Once the wallet begins to sync, you should never have to do this again.  As soon as one node is connected, it will communicate other available nodes to your wallet, and soon you will have no problems getting synchronized.

Mortimer it worked like a charm!!! Post your wallet: I'll send you some HEX

Mortimer never mind just adding that one thing seems to be doing a lot -- THANKS!!

When I go to the console and add that first thing I get this error message:

18:34:20

18:34:20

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
Thanks I'm gonna give it a try!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there any chance of a wallet in the future not needing to input a conf file and add nodes. I am in the health industry and have no idea how to do computer science stuff. But I like this coin and would like to buy more of it. What is holding me back (and perhaps other people like me) is that I can't get a wallet to work on my computer and so I have to let all my coins just float on cryptorush which seems like a really stupid thing to do because cryptorush is always having problems - so I don't want to add more coins to that situation. So is there any chance of a user friendly wallet in the future where nodes and things don't have to be added and the thing simply downloads and synchs - or is that just a pie in the sky dream at this point - cause if I could get a damn wallet on my desktop I would just keep buying this coin - I don't know why but I'm obsessed with it...

The conf file is not necessary, you can also add nodes through the debug console

Click on Help --> Debug Window
Click the "Console" tab at the top
There is a command box at the bottom next to the > symbol.  To add a node, type this and hit Enter:

Code:

You can add as many nodes as you like, there are several listed throughout this thread.  Once the wallet begins to sync, you should never have to do this again.  As soon as one node is connected, it will communicate other available nodes to your wallet, and soon you will have no problems getting synchronized.
Pages:
Jump to: