Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 53. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Bull shit words about how you worked for free and did know what you were getting into. Blah blah blah

This is simple, stop supporting scam coins. What makes this coin a scam? I am glad you asked; what does this coin offer to the community that 100 other coins JUST like it do not? If a coin is great, it will not require a pre-mine. If it offers great services, i.e. new services that other clones do not, then it will have no problem being supported. People will come out of the woodwork to assist for FREE!

Get off your high horse.  If your Coin can't be changed directly for fiat like Doge or Bitcoin can then your coin is technically a scam.  Hell all crypto amounts to Ponzi scheming and online gambling.  Get over yourself.  This coin offers nostalgia.  Think of crypto like stamp collecting.  Do you really need 10,000 different stamps?  Someone does.
Activity: 238
So WTF happened with the block reward halving?  Er, quartering?  Is the next "halving" going to take us down to 32k coins?

Probably!
LMAO this is awesome. And it will get even lower. Yay for HEX bag holders. Market manipulation, here I come!

This is going to be fun  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LMAO this is awesome. And it will get even lower. Yay for HEX bag holders. Market manipulation, here I come!
Activity: 210
So WTF happened with the block reward halving?  Er, quartering?  Is the next "halving" going to take us down to 32k coins?

They're not going to answer you until you pay them  Grin
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
So WTF happened with the block reward halving?  Er, quartering?  Is the next "halving" going to take us down to 32k coins?
I'd like to know that too. The net hashrate is already down to just over 1gh.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Since you don't seem to being preoccupied by the asking of the community i'm not sure that you deserve more than these 2$   Grin

Great grammar there. Perhaps you wouldn't mind proofreading the recent updates I've made.
For real though, you are saying that I don't deserve to get paid, even though I CONTINUE to offer my services to the HEX community at large with still no payment?

You are telling me that its OK that I agreed to do all this work, for pay... and not get paid?

How would YOU feel if you spent two to three weeks mining and got ZERO PAYOUT?
... plus you get stuck with that electric bill when it arrives.

Sorry, english isn't my mother tongue, obviously you don't have much more arguments to start attacking me on my grammar. ^^
If i wasnt get paid for my work i would certainly not complain in front of "costumers"..

Quit the fighting guys, you both have semi valid points. This is a place for community, happiness, and kicking the devs in the ass for failures Roll Eyes

Don't worry  Smiley I always keep it cool  Grin
Since you don't seem to being preoccupied by the asking of the community i'm not sure that you deserve more than these 2$   Grin

Great grammar there. Perhaps you wouldn't mind proofreading the recent updates I've made.
For real though, you are saying that I don't deserve to get paid, even though I CONTINUE to offer my services to the HEX community at large with still no payment?

You are telling me that its OK that I agreed to do all this work, for pay... and not get paid?

Sorry, english isn't my mother tongue, obviously you don't have much more arguments to start attacking me on my grammar. ^^
If i wasnt get paid for my work i would certainly not complain in front of "costumers"..

Quit the fighting guys, you both have semi valid points. This is a place for community, happiness, and kicking the devs in the ass for failures Roll Eyes
sorry. the coin code is the cooks department.

I hope you all are not too preoccupied with making yourselves rich...
cause I'd personally like more than the $2 or so that I've been paid for the last few weeks work.

Wouldn't you mind disturb the cooks and ask? It would be very nice of you.

Activity: 187
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other

cause I'd personally like more than the $2 or so that I've been paid for the last few weeks work.

Shit is weird right now. Bad wallet update, double halving....

Whomever is interested in helping me keep the content updated: Please PM me

Either shoot me a message with your correction, or addition, or let me know if you want to get more involved!

Thanks

Could you answer our questions about the halving instead ?

Yes please we need an answer, it may be a great news for people holding! Looking to my pool stats seems like reward quarters instead of halving.
Chanche to get 1M block seems halving normally (or we may be in a lucky phase).

Either shoot me a message with your correction, or addition, or let me know if you want to get more involved!

Thanks

Could you answer our questions about the halving instead ?
WTH? Block reward skipped from 512,000 to 128,000

Jessie must have cooked that batch  Angry

Maybe the coin is scarcer than we thought. If it keeps halving like that no way it reach 23 billions....

Ones who sold for 1-2 sat may get hurted.

Thanks

hex.internetarena.it

FIRST 5 BLOCKFINDERS AFTER BLOCK 450 WON 0% HEX FEE FOR LIFE !

462 Confirmed Mikoto 07/03 05:09:49
473 Confirmed armourhotdog 07/03 05:16:42
476 Confirmed Jarsy 07/03 05:17:26
483 Confirmed armourhotdog 07/03 05:21:52
489 Confirmed laduqu 07/03 05:23:18
495 Confirmed sdelpin10 07/03 05:25:53

Congratulations!  Miners stay tuned, another promotion soon!

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
Pages:
Jump to: