Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 57. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wow, nice buy volume! Over 1 BTC of coins bought for 2 satoshi!
Time to move buy/sell walls up!
Hold your coins, the will become more and more rare soon!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Is the Rapidly Decreasing Hexadecimal Spiral reward structure on HEX still in place?  If so, this reward halving structure may help move things along a little as we're almost down to 256,000 coins per block folks!  Also, good time to buy coin at this price, or push your sell walls up Wink

512,000 coins per block, with a 50% chance(1/2) of finding 1028000 for the first day

512,000  coins per block, with a 25% chance(1/4) of finding 1028000 on the second day

256,000 coins per block with a 12.5% chance(1/8) of finding 1028000 for the next 2 days

128,000 coins per block with a 6.25% chance(1/16) of finding 1028000 for the next 4 days

56,000 coins per block with a 3.125% chance(1/32) of finding 1028000 for the next 8 days

32,000 coins per block with a  1.56% chance(1/64) of finding 1028000 for the next 16 days

16,000 coins per block with 0.78% chance(1/128) of finding 1028000 for the next 32 days

8,000 coins per block, with a 0.39% chance(1/256) of finding 1028000 for the next 64 days

4000 coins per block, with a 0.0195% chance(1/512) of finding 1028000 for the next 128 days

2000 coins per block, with a 0.00975% chance(1/1028) of finding 1028000  for the next 256 days
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Wise words, If only more would take the time out to consider what you say.

I am here. I am not hard to find.

PLEASE (dear community)
Do not leave me in the dust, like the developer and partner did.

I am fully willing to update/modify/change the website.

Why did you start another reddit when there already was one?

We are totally willing to cooperate. The more people behind this coin the better.
I guess people started new reddit because the community took the coin in their hands because of the differences in dev team. Which is amazing thing because the coin might get really high when it is driven by the community, not just by one person.

I guess it would be wise to share access to Twitter/website etc. with one on two trusted members of the community so the coin could progress even faster.

Also, if you truly believe in this coin (and you are the dev, so I bet you do) you should support it by buing as we all do!
The coin is 2 or 1 satoshi. This is extremely good time to buy!

I agree with Whale, this is a good plan to help move things forward.  It'd be great to work for the community to work alongside Krostue, and Dev (if Dev is still keen?) - this could bring some valuable resource, ideas and help drive the coin forward.  Quick Question:  Reading between the lines are you (ie: Krostue and Dev) on good working/speaking terms?  

I think a review of the website would be worthwhile to ensure that all the latest information is on there (ie: mining pools, brief update, etc), along with working link(s) to the wallet (non-passworded).  Also, kickstart the official Twitter account with updates.

I appreciate the amount of work that Krostue and Dev must have already put into pulling the coin together (smooth launch or not), though we should perhaps consider a way(s) where it could be advantageous for them and provide some recompense for their involvement in the short/medium/long term, as lets face it, none of us would be bothering to mine this or any coin if there wasn't a potential reward attached to it.  So it is only understandable that they would hope for the same.

My 2 cents/BTC/Hex.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
People should stop buyin @ 1 and instantly put a sellorder @ 2 or people should stop selling @ 1 ;-)

Yeah with 4.4 ghs network, for sure Cheesy
But @people, please do sell low more Cheesy
Activity: 518
People should stop buyin @ 1 and instantly put a sellorder @ 2 or people should stop selling @ 1 ;-)
Activity: 75

PLEASE (dear community)

We are totally willing to cooperate. The more people behind this coin the better.
I guess people started new reddit because the community took the coin in their hands because of the differences in dev team. Which is amazing thing because the coin might get really high when it is driven by the community, not just by one person.

I guess it would be wise to share access to Twitter/website etc. with one on two trusted members of the community so the coin could progress even faster.

Also, if you truly believe in this coin (and you are the dev, so I bet you do) you should support it by buing as we all do!

I agree with Whale, this is a good plan to help move things forward.  It'd be great to work for the community to work alongside Krostue, and Dev (if Dev is still keen?) - this could bring some valuable resource, ideas and help drive the coin forward.  Quick Question:  Reading between the lines are you (ie: Krostue and Dev) on good working/speaking terms?  

I think a review of the website would be worthwhile to ensure that all the latest information is on there (ie: mining pools, brief update, etc), along with working link(s) to the wallet (non-passworded).  Also, kickstart the official Twitter account with updates.

I appreciate the amount of work that Krostue and Dev must have already put into pulling the coin together (smooth launch or not), though we should perhaps consider a way(s) where it could be advantageous for them and provide some recompense for their involvement in the short/medium/long term, as lets face it, none of us would be bothering to mine this or any coin if there wasn't a potential reward attached to it.  So it is only understandable that they would hope for the same.

My 2 cents/BTC/Hex.
Activity: 238
hex.internetarena.it

FIRST 5 BLOCKFINDERS AFTER BLOCK 450 WON 0% HEX FEE FOR LIFE !

462 Confirmed Mikoto 07/03 05:09:49
473 Confirmed armourhotdog 07/03 05:16:42
476 Confirmed Jarsy 07/03 05:17:26
483 Confirmed armourhotdog 07/03 05:21:52
489 Confirmed laduqu 07/03 05:23:18
495 Confirmed sdelpin10 07/03 05:25:53

Congratulations!  Miners stay tuned, another promotion soon!

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU

PLEASE (dear community)

Already posted there, the more the merrier though.
How do the newbies do for helping?!

E-mail support
  • mintpal.com and as them to add Heisenberg (HEX) to voting. We need secod exchange.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 7
the great part of these coins is they ARE open source

devs bail but the community wants it to stay? done.

Too right, let's take this community and make it work!
Activity: 98
the great part of these coins is they ARE open source

devs bail but the community wants it to stay? done.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

Come to http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin and start posting - also collect free Heisenberg Coin there!

Done and told to friends

Come to http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin and start posting - also collect free Heisenberg Coin there!
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

PLEASE (dear community)

I've messaged the cook to try and sort something out and am willing to help out any way I can.
Krostue - the other sub was dead. No point pushing a dead sub. Better to start afresh with an ACTIVE mod. I'm happy to make anyone active a mod to push the coin further out into the community.

Stan - Yeah, you post it mate and I'll happily contribute from my wallet.

Whale - I posted there mate, but it's a bit embarrassing to advertise it when we don't even have a reddit userbase of more than 3 people.....

http://www.reddit.com/r/HeisenbergAltcoin/

Look guys I'm really making an effort here and all I'm getting is lurkers who don't post or subscribe. How can we possibly expect this coin to go anywhere if there isn't a community spirit!? - How do we expect it to go up in value to 10 satoshi if we don't get investors involved?

oke... i really dont get this... someone pls make a short story of this shit...

dev is out? why?

Shit happened (most people are Human)

Some More Shit Happened, One want's in still the others want out.

There was a fuckup at launch that left people out of pocket.

There was confusion and Mayhem.

The coin is still alive.

Let's Save IT.  Grin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
oke... i really dont get this... someone pls make a short story of this shit...

dev is out? why?
Pages:
Jump to: