Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 59. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I loaded 400 Million of this coin and I'm very sure that it will be a great success. In case the dev virtually died, we will take it over and develop it further.

What a great community we are!
Hey Guys,

I'm an active miner actually of HEX, and i would be happy to bring this coin to somewhere.

I think shit happens and there are allways solutions!!
The dev and his staff did a great coin what actually is working well, and if you look over the launch, you have to admit that it was a very smooth launch (out of that dev lost his premine). I understand that dev is pissed off about that.

I think we should put out a point of the situation, what we (community and dev staff) are looking for on HEX?

I would be happy to see how many people are here and willing to support HEX and go furter, with or whitout dev?!?

I think there are 2 options.

-The coins future is made by dev getting some donation from eveyone that belive in they.
-The coins future is made and developed from the community

lets discuss about that... Im willing to continue with HEX with or whitout dev...

If dev is looking to continue they MUST continue to work befor asking for donations, im sure they will get there profits later.

If there are needed some funds i think many of us are willing to donate FOR the project tasks...

Peace!

Good ideas, and potential approach - come on folks on this thread reply with your thoughts on how the community (and hopefully dev) can drive this forward.  Any comments from Dev on how he'd like to continue to run with the coins development, etc (ie: what do you ultimately want to get out of it, and to make it worth your while in doing so)?

i hope many other come with good messages as you just did!

This is one of the best coins on the market now.

Great job!

There is huge meme potential in this coin.
We've got HUGE hashrate (especially in comparison to other altcoins).

This one is going to be big. I am buying everything you are selling at 2 satoshi level, so please continue selling. Smiley
Not going to drop this one before it hits 20 satoshi. There is some resistance at the beginning but almost no sell walls above 4 satoshi levels. One person with enough bitcoins could move the price up to 20 satoshi.

Buy! Buy! Buy!

It's only just the beginning. People don't know about the coin yet and we already have so much hashpower. Imagine where will the price go when we are listed on:
- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz
- Smaller exchanges (like coinedup or coindmarket.io)
- Bigger exchanges (Cryptsy, Mintpal)

This is going to be amazing!

We need to vote on this coin to be listed on more exchanges.

+1

but we need to look over the coin, we need a team here...dev is almost gone...

We have one of the most active communities. We can take this coin to the moon. Just everyone needs to continue doing something for the coin. Could you try contacting Coinmarketcap and asking them to add us? Or maybe you can write about Heisenberg in one of the threads?

to get listed on Coinmarketcap we need hit a bigger exchanger first...Mintpal will do it.. but time is needed...

Could you contact Mintpal and ask them to add the coin so we could vote?
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 518
I loaded 400 Million of this coin and I'm very sure that it will be a great success. In case the dev virtually died, we will take it over and develop it further.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey Guys,

I'm an active miner actually of HEX, and i would be happy to bring this coin to somewhere.

The dev and his staff did a great coin what actually is working well, and if you look over the launch, you have to admit that it was a very smooth launch (out of that dev lost his premine). I understand that dev is pissed off about that.

I think we should put out a point of the situation, what we (community and dev staff) are looking for on HEX?

I would be happy to see how many people are here and willing to support HEX and go furter, with or whitout dev?!?

-The coins future is made by dev getting some donation from eveyone that belive in they.

lets discuss about that... Im willing to continue with HEX with or whitout dev...

If dev is looking to continue they MUST continue to work befor asking for donations, im sure they will get there profits later.

If there are needed some funds i think many of us are willing to donate FOR the project tasks...

Peace!

Good ideas, and potential approach - come on folks on this thread reply with your thoughts on how the community (and hopefully dev) can drive this forward.  Any comments from Dev on how he'd like to continue to run with the coins development, etc (ie: what do you ultimately want to get out of it, and to make it worth your while in doing so)?

i hope many other come with good messages as you just did!

Great job!

This one is going to be big. I am buying everything you are selling at 2 satoshi level, so please continue selling. Smiley
Not going to drop this one before it hits 20 satoshi. There is some resistance at the beginning but almost no sell walls above 4 satoshi levels. One person with enough bitcoins could move the price up to 20 satoshi.

Buy! Buy! Buy!

It's only just the beginning. People don't know about the coin yet and we already have so much hashpower. Imagine where will the price go when we are listed on:
- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

We have one of the most active communities. We can take this coin to the moon. Just everyone needs to continue doing something for the coin. Could you try contacting Coinmarketcap and asking them to add us? Or maybe you can write about Heisenberg in one of the threads?

to get listed on Coinmarketcap we need hit a bigger exchanger first...Mintpal will do it.. but time is needed...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey Guys,

Peace!

Good ideas, and potential approach - come on folks on this thread reply with your thoughts on how the community (and hopefully dev) can drive this forward.  Any comments from Dev on how he'd like to continue to run with the coins development, etc (ie: what do you ultimately want to get out of it, and to make it worth your while in doing so)?

Great job!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

Great job!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

+1

Let's get us listed on Coinmarketcap.

Great job!

Buy! Buy! Buy!

- Coinmarketcap
- Coinwarz

no one cares about what i said?? lol
Smashing rocks with my GPU
I'm down to 1 connection on the wallet.. anyone have any fresh addnodes?
Conf file name: HeisenbergHex.conf
Should be content:

gen=0
genproclimit=-1
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=walt
rpcpassword=w
rpcport=39547
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=69.165.163.66
addnode=82.6.221.132
addnode=109.30.252.146
addnode=179.223.185.127
addnode=78.130.202.203
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=75.80.57.254
addnode=192.241.195.118
addnode=71.114.245.121:3534
addnode=89.28.89.80:50182
addnode=86.135.146.43:1040
addnode=109.185.127.147:56622
addnode=124.248.237.46:64804
addnode=176.103.165.138:50188
addnode=74.138.6.234:49921
addnode=109.185.127.147:65248
addnode=68.122.185.71:49339
addnode=109.30.252.146:39546
addnode=179.223.185.127:49995
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I'm down to 1 connection on the wallet.. anyone have any fresh addnodes?
Smashing rocks with my GPU
From @heisenberghex twitter:

NOT ONLY IS PREMINE STOLEN BUT SO IS THIS TWITTER ACCOUNT: "confirmation email was sent to [email protected]"

Not quite sure what that means. Hopefully everything smooths out. Coin seems to have some decent mining support so far.

erm..  Huh
The premine wasn't stolen, it was misappropriated and returned. No idea about the Twitter thing...
Activity: 429

NOT ONLY IS PREMINE STOLEN BUT SO IS THIS TWITTER ACCOUNT: "confirmation email was sent to [email protected]"

Not quite sure what that means. Hopefully everything smooths out. Coin seems to have some decent mining support so far.

erm..  Huh
Hey Guys,

Peace!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Don't lets this coin die!! They can hit market really Nice in somme week, Im a good holder Smiley
Activity: 154

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
it seems to be working for me. I'm cooking slow at my 12kh and bringing in 200 hex every hour! woo hoo! Science! Wink

12 khash ? What are you mining with ? A Sega Megadrive ?
12 khash sounds like a celery processor.

lulz 10 internet points for you!
Pages:
Jump to: