Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 15. (Read 53901 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I would like to destroy 500M to 700M HEX of my coins if that helps ?

That would not help.

Like MadMarty said...The only thing thats going to help is to give ppl a reason to buy HEX.  Whether that be because people removed their sell orders so we can pump and get the coin trading at 4 or 5 sat. then investors get interested and buy, or because we add new features, services that attract investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If the dumpers on Swisscex and Bleutrade @ 1 and 2 satoshi would have enough faith to remove their coins, for a few days, til we can get the price up, then The Heisenberg Hex dream can be realized.

There, I said it.  Cheesy
hat
ok let's see what would go
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
I would like to destroy 500M to 700M HEX of my coins if that helps ?
legendary
The HEX Dev team is also looking into integrating something similar to "darksend" for anonymous transactions.

I make no promises that this will be done and have no time frame in which it could be done. I am simply stating that we are actively investigating this possibility. If we can pull this off, I think we could see Hex trading at 50-100 satoshi.

Or more... This and POS seem to be the "Holy grail" of value right now, and I stress the "right now" part... Don't be afraid to think out of the box, its a wide open field and you never know what will be widely accepted...

I really don't think being on a bunch of exchanges is the cure all for price, in fact, too much exposure to traders might be detrimental. Exposure and inclusion in payment and transfer schemes, the "Official Coin of blah blah" sponsorships and anything that puts the coin in the public eye in a good light, is valuable. (I often worry about the Meth connection even though I was a fan of the show as well) There's also the Heisenberg Principal of physics you could play off of...

I'll do my part as I come across areas where I can put in a plug or boost the awareness of the coin but, I'm only one guy, we need EVERYONE on this and the Devs need to brainstorm possible changes or additions but, please, think new, innovating and exciting, not what the rest of the crowd is doing...

RJF

Hi RJF,

I never said being on a bunch of exchanges was a cure all for price. I said the exposure cant hurt.  

I got Hex added for voting at coinpayments.net and cast my vote, but you can only vote once. So it's up to the community to get us voted up the list. It costs about .50 cents and a few minutes of your time to cast a vote. If Hex was voted in as a supported coin, then that would have a positive effect on price. So please go and vote! Vote for HEX on MintPal, vote for Hex on kingcoiny...

No need to worry...The coin is just a tribute to Walter White, AKA Heisenberg, ...have fun with it!
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
The HEX Dev team is also looking into integrating something similar to "darksend" for anonymous transactions.

I make no promises that this will be done and have no time frame in which it could be done. I am simply stating that we are actively investigating this possibility. If we can pull this off, I think we could see Hex trading at 50-100 satoshi.

Or more... This and POS seem to be the "Holy grail" of value right now, and I stress the "right now" part... Don't be afraid to think out of the box, its a wide open field and you never know what will be widely accepted...

I really don't think being on a bunch of exchanges is the cure all for price, in fact, too much exposure to traders might be detrimental. Exposure and inclusion in payment and transfer schemes, the "Official Coin of blah blah" sponsorships and anything that puts the coin in the public eye in a good light, is valuable. (I often worry about the Meth connection even though I was a fan of the show as well) There's also the Heisenberg Principal of physics you could play off of...

I'll do my part as I come across areas where I can put in a plug or boost the awareness of the coin but, I'm only one guy, we need EVERYONE on this and the Devs need to brainstorm possible changes or additions but, please, think new, innovating and exciting, not what the rest of the crowd is doing...

RJF
legendary
Jumped into my local hex wallet today and I can't transfer hex out of the wallet? I can get incoming Hex but no outgoing,  It says "transaction creation failed" any ideas?

Hi,
I just transferred 20M coins to and from Bleutrade without incident. Are you using the latest version of the wallet posted on our website?
legendary

legendary
If the dumpers on Swisscex and Bleutrade @ 1 and 2 satoshi would have enough faith to remove their coins, for a few days, til we can get the price up, then The Heisenberg Hex dream can be realized.

There, I said it.  Cheesy
legendary
I think, Dump and Bail!!!

Yeah! Dump and Bail sounds more accurate!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I think, Dump and Bail!!!
legendary
I have been with HEX since the beginning.  HEX doesn't need more exchanges!!  What more places to park coins and let them sit at 1SAT?  HEX needs a reason for people to want and buy coins!!!  Without that we could be on 100 exchanges and coins are going to sit being unsold!!!

and on top of that my wallet won't sync.

I'm not sure about the wallet issue, mine works fine. send a PM to thesociableme, he is our coder/wallet chef.

I've been here since the beginning as well and this is my favorite coin. I have devoted many hours of my time, hashpower, and bitcoin to supporting this project, and have had no return on that investment.

Why Kingcoiny?? It's always good to get on exchanges. More exposure for Heisenberg is good.

I agree about people needing a reason to buy HEX. Why do ppl want to buy Topcoin or Saturn coin? People buy coins only because they think the price will increase and they can sell and make money, that is the only reason.

We were very very close to realizing a boost in price when we got on swisscex and coinmarketcap. If the dumper at 1 satoshsi had kept his coins in his wallet just for a few days, we could have gotten HEX trading at 4 or 5 satoshi and the big increase at coinmarketcap would have brought investors and miners running to get HEX. But that did not happen, as only 10 minutes after the HEX market was opened on swisscex,  one dumper had already built huge sell walls.  After repeated pleas to remove the coins, they remained. The dumper was betting that the dev team would buy all his coins and we just didnt have the BTC to buy and put up buy wall to eat all the dumpers coins.

So far, I've seen very little community involvement here. It seems that most everyone wants their coins sold but aren't willing to help out. They just want to dump and hope.

legendary
Jumped into my local hex wallet today and I can't transfer hex out of the wallet? I can get incoming Hex but no outgoing,  It says "transaction creation failed" any ideas?

Try sending 10 MIL and under, if you try to send too many HEX it gives that error.
legendary
I have been with HEX since the beginning.  HEX doesn't need more exchanges!!  What more places to park coins and let them sit at 1SAT?  HEX needs a reason for people to want and buy coins!!!  Without that we could be on 100 exchanges and coins are going to sit being unsold!!!

and on top of that my wallet won't sync.
Activity: 910
Hey I'm the kingcoiny CEO and I'm just fell on this thread!
Nice to see what you do on Kingcoiny voting list. Keep the good way and we'll soon consider your votes!

Thanks! We want Heisenberg to be your first pick! We will keep voting.

BTW, great exchange you have built. Will your API be tied to coinmarketcap?

Very soon, we are in touch with their owner!
legendary
Nice to see what you do on Kingcoiny voting list. Keep the good way and we'll soon consider your votes!

Thanks! We want Heisenberg to be your first pick! We will keep voting.

BTW, great exchange you have built. Will your API be tied to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 910

Heisenberg HEX Community, vote and show some Support!

You will have to register and make a trade before voting, then you can vote once per hour.

UDATED: Heisenberg is in 2nd place!

legendary

Heisenberg HEX Community, vote and show some Support!

You will have to register and make a trade before voting, then you can vote once per hour.

UDATED: Heisenberg is in 2nd place!

legendary
Everyone!
Set this page as your START PAGE in your browser.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Then everytime your browser starts you can vote.
When we get to the top of Mintpal voting, Mintpal will add us.
Even if the coin is weak, people start pumping it when it is closer to hiting Mintpal.

As you can see, we are quite close to getting to the top coins. Then we will be visible to other people who can vote too.
How many of us are here? Even if 10 people set the voting site at their start site we might get some effects.

Also, rembember that you can buy votes for HEX. Instead of spending money on bounties, let's spend it on Mintpal voting.

Whale123.......Great idea!
Whale is right, the closer we get to the top of MintPal voting, the closer Heisenberg is to getting some buying action! Keep voting!
Activity: 169
Already vote at every opportunity. But will do this, whale has a great idea to take advantage of the reminder.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Everyone!
Set this page as your START PAGE in your browser.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Then everytime your browser starts you can vote.
When we get to the top of Mintpal voting, Mintpal will add us.
Even if the coin is weak, people start pumping it when it is closer to hiting Mintpal.

As you can see, we are quite close to getting to the top coins. Then we will be visible to other people who can vote too.
How many of us are here? Even if 10 people set the voting site at their start site we might get some effects.

Also, rembember that you can buy votes for HEX. Instead of spending money on bounties, let's spend it on Mintpal voting.
Pages:
Jump to: