Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 13. (Read 53901 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Quicpools currently has a cronjob error....  

But I will try to get it fixed today

Pointing a few MH/s back at Hex.QuickPools.Com, is everything a go?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Start getting the word out on Twitter and all social media. We will begging our campaign soon and be raising funds for the coming changes.

Keep watching this space. You are about to see a HUGE change in HEX!!

Can't wait to see. I have much love for HEX!!! It's very undervalued and ready to start rockin' with any small changes.
Activity: 910

Heisenberg is always on Kingcoiny!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=HEX

Happy trading!
ben
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
HeisenbergHex is now available on

HEX/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/BTC
HEX/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/LTC
HEX/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Start getting the word out on Twitter and all social media. We will begging our campaign soon and be raising funds for the coming changes.

Keep watching this space. You are about to see a HUGE change in HEX!!
Activity: 910

Keep the good way guys! Hex is a great coin!  Wink
RJF
Online since '89...
Hey guys ...great news!

We have found a developer that will work with us to develop coin mixing nodes for anonymous transactions.

This work will not be cheap. We will need to raise approx 7 BTC from community donations. We will let you know more soon.

That is great news, can we pay in HEX?  Smiley

If we could pay in Hex I wouldn't even need to ask for donations Smiley

Someday... Can you give any details yet like who we are talking about?

I dont want to give out any details until we can finalize this. We are considering also going PoS at the same time anon is implemented.
This will depend on how much BTC the community can raise to get the work done. Once we get a firm plan and cost I will open this up for donations.

Heisenberg Hex will be sought after.

Understood, thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hey guys ...great news!

We have found a developer that will work with us to develop coin mixing nodes for anonymous transactions.

This work will not be cheap. We will need to raise approx 7 BTC from community donations. We will let you know more soon.

I dont want to give out any details until we can finalize this. We are considering also going PoS at the same time anon is implemented.
This will depend on how much BTC the community can raise to get the work done. Once we get a firm plan and cost I will open this up for donations.

Heisenberg Hex will be sought after.
Activity: 196
Do you know who runs "Pitythepool.com"?

I'm still mining there for HEX but getting no coins and hashrate is showing half of what my equipment says its doing...

Yeah that pool seems lagging way behind. Jump over to the other pool.  http://hex.quicpools.com/

Will do, thanks!

Quicpools currently has a cronjob error.... 

But I will try to get it fixed today
RJF
Online since '89...

I'm still mining there for HEX but getting no coins and hashrate is showing half of what my equipment says its doing...

Yeah that pool seems lagging way behind. Jump over to the other pool.  http://hex.quicpools.com/

Will do, thanks!
legendary

RJF
Online since '89...

RJF
Online since '89...
Hey guys ...great news!

legendary
Hey guys ...great news!

RJF
Online since '89...
Hey guys ...great news!

That is great news, can we pay in HEX?  Smiley
legendary
Hey guys ...great news!

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
I have over 1,4 BTC worth coins on multiple exchanges.
I am willing to sell them for 80% of the initial price.
You can remove it from the exchange or leave it there - your choice.
I have good position in the sell queue, although if you believe that by removing the coins from the exchange you can bring the price up, you are free to do this.

If you were smart you'd take it off the exchange and let hex rise. Then your 1.4 BTC of HEX would be worth 14, or 140 or 1400 BTC.

I would certainly do it if other peole would do the same.
I am not the only one. Mine is oly 1.4 BTC of coins.
Probably other people are waiting for the others to do the same.
I am out of the game. I just want to get rid of those coins without checking the exchange.
If you really believe that the price can be rised by doing so, I encourage you to buy them from me and take them from the exchange.

Ya.... I've already bought as many BTC worth as I can stand. I have more hex than you.
Here's a problem with selling your hex off exchange. NO ESCROW so buyer could get a beatdown. Any off exchange purchase of HEX will not help HEX grow as it won't be logged. Better to not risk and help HEX by purchasing coins off the exchange.

It doesn't need to be off exchange.
I will REMOVE my sell wall from 1 satoshi, move it to the exchange of your choice, you will buy half of it (or any other amount of your choice), I will send you 20% of your BTC to your wallet, then you will buy other batch of my HEX, then I will refund you another 20% etc. This way there is no risk. Well, the heck, I will sell this for 70% price, so you will be getting 30% back! I guess my sell wall is the only thing that stops the coin from development, so I will accept several people taking part in this deal.

Just leave them on the exchanges. I should not have asked anyone to remove their sell walls. That was stupid of me to think anyone would actually do that.

It was worth asking.

If there is at least one person here who believes in this coin I am ready to negotiate the price of my coins and letting the market grow.
legendary
I have good position in the sell queue, although if you believe that by removing the coins from the exchange you can bring the price up, you are free to do this.

If you were smart you'd take it off the exchange and let hex rise. Then your 1.4 BTC of HEX would be worth 14, or 140 or 1400 BTC.

I am out of the game. I just want to get rid of those coins without checking the exchange.
If you really believe that the price can be rised by doing so, I encourage you to buy them from me and take them from the exchange.

Ya.... I've already bought as many BTC worth as I can stand. I have more hex than you.
Here's a problem with selling your hex off exchange. NO ESCROW so buyer could get a beatdown. Any off exchange purchase of HEX will not help HEX grow as it won't be logged. Better to not risk and help HEX by purchasing coins off the exchange.

I will REMOVE my sell wall from 1 satoshi, move it to the exchange of your choice, you will buy half of it (or any other amount of your choice), I will send you 20% of your BTC to your wallet, then you will buy other batch of my HEX, then I will refund you another 20% etc. This way there is no risk. Well, the heck, I will sell this for 70% price, so you will be getting 30% back! I guess my sell wall is the only thing that stops the coin from development, so I will accept several people taking part in this deal.

Just leave them on the exchanges. I should not have asked anyone to remove their sell walls. That was stupid of me to think anyone would actually do that.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250

Activity: 169

Pages:
Jump to: