Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 28. (Read 53932 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
why not re-launch? I see a freaking 477mil HEX sell order on the exchange from one person...

edit: and where is re-target specified?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
The OP has been UPDATED to ADD NEW WALLETS, NEW LOOK, and NEW LOGO.

Website updated with links to new wallets. http://heisenberghex.info/

Information gathered and submitted to coinmarketcap.

BleuTrade updated to our new logo yesterday.

thesociableme compiled new wallets with the new logo & graphics by yours truly.

Now go and BUY some HEX!  Tongue
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice work..  I have always had faith in this coin now its time to get the word out there and let everyone know!
Activity: 122
This is a new Management,support it.
Activity: 122
This is a new Management,support it
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm not sure whats going on. I can transfer coins in and out Bluetrade and Swaphole from my wallet.

I did notice I started getting lots of invalids while mining last night. I'm gonna try transferring coins from pools.

Was able to transfer coins from quicpool. Pitythepool has a slow cron job or something

I see there both on the same block now...
There has been alot of wallet issues today....been odd

majsta you back to good now?

Earlier my wallet had 1 active connection, now I have 3 active connections. (couple of nodes were down?)

There have been, having trouble syncing a few of mine.
legendary
I'm not sure whats going on. I can transfer coins in and out Bluetrade and Swaphole from my wallet.

I did notice I started getting lots of invalids while mining last night. I'm gonna try transferring coins from pools.

Was able to transfer coins from quicpool. Pitythepool has a slow cron job or something

Earlier my wallet had 1 active connection, now I have 3 active connections. (couple of nodes were down?)
Activity: 182

legendary

UPDATE: coins tranferred from Pitythepool. took a few hrs but successful.
legendary

Activity: 182
Yes it is win wallet. Don't sync, it is not about firewall, conf file name, his place or something else. It just don't works also available pools are on different blocks so something is wrong here.

I see Dammit

http://hex.quicpools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Next Network Block   137,298    (Current: 137,297)
Last Block Found   137,297

http://hex.pitythepool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Next Network Block   138404    (Current: 138403)
Last Block Found   137976

Needs to be fixed right away!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Yes it is win wallet. Don't sync, it is not about firewall, conf file name, his place or something else. It just don't works also available pools are on different blocks so something is wrong here.
legendary
That's what I was using all the time. It doesn't work. Also I have wallet from this thread, so it is the latest one.

I have the new windows wallet and it works, but I only have 1 active connection. yesterday I had 3 I think. Are you on the windows wallet?

I show 138335 blocks as of right now in my wallet....

Same here

My wallet works without changing conf file or anything, just download and run.
Pages:
Jump to: