Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 31. (Read 53932 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I get a can't run because libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing.  Found the DLL in another wallet file, but the program still won't start.  It looks like it's a windows installer program.  How about just the QT?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Gentlemen... WE HAVE IGNITION!!

Get on Twitter... Get on Facebook...Youtube..... Anywhere you can. Spread the word, get your friends mining, get them buying cheap coins.

Remember at 1 Satoshi now, it doesn't take much to multiply your money many many times. WE CAN DO THIS!!! GET OUT THERE AND SHOUT

HEISENBERG HEX!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Who is Ready for Windows Wallet testing???
Activity: 169
Just wanted to post an Update

I am working on Compiling windows wallet right now....   FINGERS CROSSED

Me too
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Add me to that list!!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Great News!!! I will be glad to test it out.
Activity: 196

Already bought many millions of this coin and mined the crap out of it.
What is the circumstance with the DEVs now? Are they back in? IS wallet 2.0 still floating around causing issues?

Keeping thread alive.

Yeah we're here.

Mac Wallet completed, and waiting on Windows Wallet. Promo campaign and please keep spreading the word because we need some buyers to start this thing rolling.
Activity: 169

Already bought many millions of this coin and mined the crap out of it.
What is the circumstance with the DEVs now? Are they back in? IS wallet 2.0 still floating around causing issues?

Keeping thread alive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can anyone update information on https://cryptocointalk.com?
As soon as we get the new windows wallet, we are going to make a big marketing push. Heisenberg has a plan  Cool
hopefully  Wink
+1
legendary
As soon as we get the new windows wallet, we are going to make a big marketing push. Heisenberg has a plan  Cool
legendary
I really appreciate everything that the new team is doing, but just a remainder, that votes on Mintpal are not important if there is no trading volume. Exchanges pick up coins based on volume, votes are the second factor and help to choose between coins of similar volume. So if there are people who want to rise the prices up and help this coin - buy coins on the exchanges!

Noted, however, it's not so much about getting on Mintpal, but building brand awareness and confidence to buyers. Higher Votes will help us achieve this Smiley
+1
Just being near the top of voting on Mintpal can have a positive effect on buying on other exchanges before it hits mintpal.
I really appreciate everything that the new team is doing, but just a remainder, that votes on Mintpal are not important if there is no trading volume. Exchanges pick up coins based on volume, votes are the second factor and help to choose between coins of similar volume. So if there are people who want to rise the prices up and help this coin - buy coins on the exchanges!

Noted, however, it's not so much about getting on Mintpal, but building brand awareness and confidence to buyers. Higher Votes will help us achieve this Smiley
NEW BOUNTIES ADDED!!

This comes out of my own personal account. I am here to see this coin thrive!! Please help by donating to the DEV fund if you can.

More Bounties?
BOUNTY: 5 Million HEX for a Paper Wallet
BOUNTY: 3 x 10 Million HEX for a Video promotion/Interview where HEX is promoted/talked about (3 Videos from separate people)
BOUNTY: 3 x 10 Million HEX for a game with HEISENBERG HEX as the character/theme (separate game for each bounty)
BOUNTY: 5 Million HEX for any Merchants accepting HEX
BOUNTY: 500 thousand HEX for blog posts and articles

Have an awesome idea that will help Heisenberg Hex secure even more territory?
Pitch it to us! If we love what we hear, you will get the hook-up! Contact Us with questions or comments at [email protected]
Activity: 406
HEISENBERG HEX JUST BROKE THE 10,000 MARK!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Great support.... Keep the voting going for HEX !!!!!
legendary
HEISENBERG HEX JUST BROKE THE 10,000 MARK!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Okay, at the mean time I mine some lowdiff-coins Grin
Pages:
Jump to: