Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 4. (Read 44689 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What do you think will happen to the hex this year, whether its price will be another $ 10-15 or its hip has already passed, will there be more books for larger exchanges?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
How much coins would be needed for the node? At least an estimate that way we can prepare.
for the site node you need 1000 coins
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Guys! Solo mining via wallet not worked? When i type "setgenerate true" a have error and wallet is closed.
Activity: 78
if a coin is needlessly forking then it's a huge ass red flag and most likely scam
Activity: 7
So you guys need to listen.  I find the behavior of the crypto community really sad.  Instead of researching and checking whether a project is alive or dead, you wouldn't even check discord or twitter.  Something is claimed without background.  Hexx lives and hexx has developed extremely much.  The technique is great.  There is an existing network not just an idea we have a mainnet.  So I wonder what the claims about fake and scam are based on.  I am not a DevTeam member.  But I've been in the community since December 2017 and I really appreciate the people.  Unfortunately we had bad experiences with our PR department.  They stole money from the community.  Well, to cover that up, a lot of FUD was spread.  However, the Hexx DevTeam was never involved, development went on and on and that is strong.  So we're not dead we're not cheating we're a top community.  And I have a request.  Inform yourself as believing everything without checking.  Donst it becomes a trump world with alternative facts.    So reprimand yourselves.

What is going on : https://medium.com/@hxxcoin/hexx-state-of-the-union-5c43d419ffb2
copper member
Activity: 23
How much is the fish?
Project GRAVITY!! (GXX)

Activity: 36
Hey,
For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 12
Hexx Devs love a good surprise. We've got double vision with the genesis of a new ZeroX coin! Why fork one if you can fork them all? If you held $HXX in local wallet at "PREFORK" block 323444 you can claim the new coin LiteZero! $HXX + $LTC -> $LZX!! Soon to be listed. #SURPRISE!
https://twitter.com/hxxcoin/status/1033440015500673024
https://i.imgur.com/mkc4O1h.png

Come on HEXX Dev Team... now LZX the BZX what after? DXZ or ZXZ ... this sounds very poor... why are you forking so much coins?
Hexx is also going to be dumped very hard at Cryptopia...

I smell exit scam...

broken nose, maybe?
btw you are totally wrong. project is much much stronger then fud.
devs delivered milestone achievements: first coin with patched and never exploited zerocoin protocol is, in my opinion, the most important. hexx right now is the best zerocoin around.
and sharing this tech with forks is the mission of hexx. LZX and BZX are just the beginning.
DYOR guys, instead of smelling wrong without research...
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Hexx Devs love a good surprise. We've got double vision with the genesis of a new ZeroX coin! Why fork one if you can fork them all? If you held $HXX in local wallet at "PREFORK" block 323444 you can claim the new coin LiteZero! $HXX + $LTC -> $LZX!! Soon to be listed. #SURPRISE!

Come on HEXX Dev Team... now LZX the BZX what after? DXZ or ZXZ ... this sounds very poor... why are you forking so much coins?
Hexx is also going to be dumped very hard at Cryptopia...

I smell exit scam...
copper member
Activity: 238
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Setupmasternodes.com supports the HEXX MASTERNODES FOR HOSTING - 25% Discount for the month of AUGUST
Activity: 109
Was away for a vacation - now miner is no longer working.
Only get: stratum_recv_line failed

Did I miss anything?
Follow Twitter / Discord for updates
pool1 on chainsilo is down
move to pool2/pool3 or easyminepool

#HEXXnotDead
Activity: 140
when i see anything "community driven" i read "pump and dump"...

haha true, and now is Sistemcoin here with no volume they will dump even more I think..
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
when i see anything "community driven" i read "pump and dump"...
Activity: 61

Did I miss anything?

Read above, it seems that the coin is dead - discord, telegram and twitter closed  or delayed.
No official point of view from dev.

$HXX will be listed Tuesday 21/08 on Sistemkoin. Sistemkoin is the biggest exchange in Turkey which has x10 more volumes than Cryptopia. Guess what will happen...be ready to see HXX mooning.
Fork is end of august for BitCoin Zero X ($BZX), ratio of 1:10 !

Stop spreading FUD
Activity: 61
Discord is working well and dev always replay ti the questions
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Did I miss anything?

Read above, it seems that the coin is dead - discord, telegram and twitter closed  or delayed.
No official point of view from dev.
Activity: 3

Did I miss anything?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Bro, look at telegram ( CLOSED ) look at twitter ( DELAYED ) etc etc... 

That doesn't look good at all Sad Is it somewhere an official point of view from the dev? Indeed, it looks very strange.
Pages:
Jump to: