Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 8. (Read 44689 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

https://postimg.cc/image/giq1cx41p/

this is real and the founders are exit scamming the community

Interesting, why price is gone 50% down, but your image doesn't prove anything to be honest, but, anyway, I would wait, since something bad happening at the moment.
Activity: 18
THIS COIN IS A SCAM!! THE FOUNDERS ARE EXIT SCAM ARTISTS

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!

this is real and the founders are exit scamming the community
Activity: 18
THIS COIN IS A SCAM!! THE FOUNDERS ARE EXIT SCAM ARTISTS

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!
Activity: 53
Merit: 12
Can't confirm if this is real or not, but I've found this screenshot on twitter. Apparently the marketing guy named CryptoMirage spread FUD about the team doing an exit scam and then dumped his coins in order to crash the market and buy back lower.

Activity: 150
Merit: 3
They said on Discord that some guys from marketing team stole 15 000 HXX and dumped them on Cryptopia, that's why price went down.
They say fork will happen as planned and exchange listing will occur this month.
This is a good time to buy more Hexx.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
What have happened here? It is almost 60% down, are there any infos about what happened? Someone really dumped hard...
Activity: 28
The idea is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 140
Just buy it`s all fud, before the fork w`ll see 100+ dollars!!!
Activity: 71
I'm here to buy the dip! Cheesy
Activity: 71
Discord link is not working... Can someone update?
Activity: 33
Crypto Mirage and some others are saying this is an exit scam...

This coin is now down almost 75 percent in less than 12 hours. Someone is exiting....hopefully it is scum this coin does not need.

He said you have a Dev 007 an anonymous Dev who has been in on exit scams before...but that is CM. I have no idea. I like this project and this all baffles me.

Then again, Crypto Mirage appears to have orchestrated the panic himself. If so I hope HEXX recovers and does so strongly and he gets his.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Mercado despencou .. 
Activity: 33
Thanks I did everything you said and it did update but is very slow doing so. Almost done now. Why is the network so slow?

The coin dropped 45 percent in about 4 hours in value. That is very bizarre. How does that happen without someone on the inside (a whale) selling off at a tremendously low price and taking a kickback or something? That is a huge dump...I hope the team is on top of this and has traced the source because it makes the project look very unstable and I still believe in it but whoever did this needs to be exposed.
Activity: 14
I expect you success! Good vision, reasoned design, impeccably design.
Activity: 65
Hexxcoin so cheap now in cryptopia. This undervalued coin will moon again.
Activity: 75
when you sell out of panic, u r contributing to the dump  Undecided
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Qual motivo da grande queda ?
Activity: 271
Regarding Yobit and their "maintenance". I imagine that there has been many occurrences for other coins/tokens that has been put on "maintenance" by Yobit, any ideas how long it took for them to be fixed?

HXX is crazy cheap at Yobit atm.

DDOS  on Yobit if everyone spammed support

MAINTENANCE REQUEST
To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc
Type   
Priority   
Old Ticker   
New Ticker   
New SourceCode (GitHub only)   
BitcoinTalk Topic   
New nodes