Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][[HIGH POS/MN ROI%]]**WEALTHSILO [BUILT FOR THE COMMUNITY BY THE COMMUNITY] - page 2. (Read 18492 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
What's great?! The project team badly work. The new wallet (downloaded from GitHub) is synchronized to the 19999 block. 8 days ago. The project is dead 8 days.
Activity: 4
I think the business ambitions of the project is to make the understanding of ourselves and the daily use of masternodes, masternode investment, sharing and building platform as transparent and friendly to the user as possible. WealthSilo asserts themselves as professional bodies on all activities related to masternode. Do not just pay to blockchain that invests in it. I find it great
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
Пoлнoe гoвнo! Hoвый кoшeль зaвиc нa cинxpoнизaции 19999 блoкa нaмepтвo! Ecли pyки из жoпы pacтyт, нaxepa зaтeвaть пpoeкт?! the new wallet (downloaded from GitHub) is synchronized to the 19999 block. 5 days ago. The project is dead?
Activity: 24
There are still airdrop positions left!
Make sure to send your information as soon as possible.
Activity: 38
i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the business is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this idea will lift off around beginning 2019
Activity: 29
Interesting project, I'll buy a few coins, but for more confidence, where can I get acquainted with the project team and with the roadmap with dates?
Activity: 28
Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
I hope it will be successful, please consider NOT to list on the stock exchange since the halt the withdrawals of coins so they can build their masternodes. These people are pigs and don't care about their customers. I had my withdrawal suck in there for a week and losing money because of them. and also they don't reply on support tickets and don't answer emails meanwhile they have plenty of time to update their Twitter and Telegram channel.
Activity: 25
I like this very much! I am looking forward to the start of the project. I love Masternode.
Activity: 27
when are you going to be listed on some bigger exchange? There no any volume or liquidity.
I don't know what the advantages of this project after I check the website I am just looking a summary. One more where I can see the team who manage this project? I don't find it, can you explain all the details of this project? Thanks.
This has a very good bunch of project team members. We can see here in the Wealthsilo community how the team make its best to keep showing us its good capabilities. Well, I hope that this beginning of this project will keep going until it satisfies the people needs and wants and continuously. I will keep in touch with this project and will look forward to more progressive updates.
Activity: 22
The project is kind of interesting. But too little information in the announcement. Please, what languages will be translated into Whitepaper?
Activity: 25
This will be the startup of the trust towards the project because it generates updates and information about what is the project gathering around. Well, it helps to improve and give progress to the mechanics of the project.
Activity: 8
Purchased a masternode today and received my coins today.
The dev is very friendly and helpful and you can tell based on the white paper they truly believe in their project.
I'm rooting for this to succeed.
WealthSilo should also never work with cryptocurrency exchanges that are located in countries with histories of lax or ineffectual regulations of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 26
If you have a bounty available for Spanish translation and/or for promoting your project and/or moderate your discord/telegram project channels (in English and/or Spanish crypto channels) I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project
Activity: 26
Hello
When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know
Activity: 33
All cryptocurrency exchange platform that cooperates with WealthSilo via this service must be properly licensed for such operations. Additionally, WealthSilo much takes scrupulous care not to work with cryptocurrency exchanges wherever they are located in the world∫ that have a history of cryptocurrency market manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: