Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][[HIGH POS/MN ROI%]]**WEALTHSILO [BUILT FOR THE COMMUNITY BY THE COMMUNITY] - page 6. (Read 18492 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
How much interest does my interest in running a business and how many activities are encouraged?
Activity: 29
With the successful integration of masternode, its cross-platform services are designed to maximize profitability based on the auto-tracking functionality of many e-currency markets at the same time and in real time.
Activity: 33
"The main selling point for WealthSilo users must be its user-friendly applications". That is extremely useful for the user.

It may not be complete yet.
Users should also be made aware that their desktop wallet applications. Moreover, WealthSilo's desktop wallet application service will be attractive to users because they don't necessarily mandate taking or mining activities.
Activity: 28
"The main selling point for WealthSilo users must be its user-friendly applications". That is extremely useful for the user.
Activity: 26
I have some difficulties installing wallets for windows. I've submitted feedback, but I have not received any feedback yet.
I need some details about this installation.
What are the transparency guarantees in Wealth.silo's deposit and withdrawal transactions?
Merit: 1
This can be a potential playground for investors tokens. But the site is always operating stable and ensure absolute safety?
Activity: 28
Can you detail more about interest rate of WEALTHloan?
Activity: 31
Has WealthSilo fully supported platforms and devices such as IOS, Android, Windows, and Mac?
Activity: 32
I was watching the Whitepaper, why is not the law written so people are not violated?
Activity: 24
I sent my money to the wrong address.
Maybe someone has logged into my account.
What should I do?
Activity: 30
Why is the project not addressing risk and limiting liability?
Traditional blockchain miners can manipulate electronic money in many ways by exploiting as much as possible and/or exploiting different currencies to store supplies and influence market values. While the current mining situation is extremely difficult, it is difficult for miners to manipulate the Crypto market.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Can WealthSilo be able to obtain a certificate issued by state management agencies?

I think that there may be some difficulties with this, so it may not be so soon. because the state should be ready to make this decision.
Activity: 31
I came across Whitepaper, the trend of the project is very suitable for the market. So how long will the project take to complete?
With the verification data can you confirm that the project will be capable of 100,000 transactions per second?
Activity: 25
Money is held in my wallet for a long time, can I get interested rates?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Please make clearly this content for me if you never mind :

Stage 1: 10 MNs sold at 0.15 BTC per masternode
Stage 2: 10 MNs sold at 0.3 BTC per masternode
Stage 3: 10 MNs

###Stage 1 Presale begins now.
1) 10 MNs will be sold for 0.15BTC.
2) Only 3 nodes per buyer.

1. How about price of 1 MNs in stage 3?
2. How many MNs avaible for sale per stage?
Activity: 6
What if I open a premium account? How to open an account and how to open an account? Since I do not see too much information in the Whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: