Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](HIGHT) New Highcoin POW + POS x13 / 500 - 1000% / reward / Superblocks - page 4. (Read 42143 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 12
THIS IS A SCAM! THE DEVELOPER DIDN'T GIVE ME THE SWAPED COINS AND IGNORE MY PERSONAL MESSAGES FOR A MONTH! DO NOT HERE MONEY!

Im working to swap everyone. please pm me again

We will add new exchanges soon. please wait a little more

I write u pm.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
THIS IS A SCAM! THE DEVELOPER DIDN'T GIVE ME THE SWAPED COINS AND IGNORE MY PERSONAL MESSAGES FOR A MONTH! DO NOT HERE MONEY!

Im working to swap everyone. please pm me again

We will add new exchanges soon. please wait a little more
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
is there a deadline for this swap,anyone ? pls  Huh Huh
Activity: 158
Is there a new wallet I can download on MAC? And if so, where?

DONT USE THIS SHIT FAKE COIN: DEV IS NOT AWNSER ANY MAIL, after he want to swap coins, most of us waits now more then 1 month...unbelievable.. sometimes he swap them . but most wait for his coins...SHIT COIN
Activity: 213
Is there a new wallet I can download on MAC? And if so, where?
Activity: 213
what is the deal with the swap? Can someone explain it...
Activity: 214
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello,

Is luckyaltcoin the only pool to mine HIGHT ?
Activity: 74
link to the swap is not working!!! I drive all the data, I press continue, an empty page opens

probably dev noticed that the community does not support his new plans and abandoned the project.
Probably invented a new coin and start all over again. If i wore in his place that is what i would do.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
link to the swap is not working!!! I drive all the data, I press continue, an empty page opens
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that cannot be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them

why should any body help a DEV and his project, when same DEV "fucked" him before?Huh?
How many people invested money in this coin, and now those coin worth 100 time less. Maybe more.
50.000:1 it is a bullsit swap.
Now you say to support a project in with i lost money ( a DEV and a project i do not trust). Who do you think is that stupid. I prefer to cut my losses (not to invest more in same project).
Beside DEV does as he pleases. He works in his one interest, not in the community interest. Not in the investors interest. Where in the world someone do you see something like this or may be similar???
Activity: 5
minha carteira v2.0 deu um erro e não está sincronizando... Mesmo reiniciando os blocos com o ``wallet.dat`` salvo ela não acha conexões, ja adicionei os nodes e não conecta... estou com 1 milhão de HIGH presas nela, como resolver ??
my wallet v2.0 gave an error and is not synchronizing ... Even restarting the blocks with `` wallet.dat`` saved it does not find connections, added the nodes and does not connect ... I am with 1 million HIGH prey on her, how to solve ??
Activity: 37
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that cannot be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 14
Good morning  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this plan. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this project. I will take my time for this
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
What a shitty dev team
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

Probabli 20k+25k , considering the fact that beside StakeUnited who will do the swap (at this moment they are not staking any more), SE and Graviex will not do the swap.
So from 100k premine, 20-25k will be swapped,  25k for sell , and the rest 50k for DEV. When coin hit exchange probably DEV will dump to make a ton of money. Or if the DEV stakes he is getting a big portion and those who swapped get almost nothing. Probably coin that will not be sold via discord will be dumped on exchange in order for the DEV to recover the money he payed for listing on exchange.
From what i see the rest form rich list are staking their coin after 2.500.000.000. So i guess they will not swap.
In both cases above dev will dump  20-25k at least, because community do not buy HighCoinV3.
This is community answer to DEVs decision to fuck as all who invested in his coin till now.
Guess what dev, you are  joker ( a clown who thought he can full the community in order to get rich ).
Activity: 29
Nice business you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Pages:
Jump to: