Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](HIGHT) New Highcoin POW + POS x13 / 500 - 1000% / reward / Superblocks - page 5. (Read 42143 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
hell to swap and i am not swapping this let the coin die
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty business looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Activity: 214

LuckyAltcoin.com Pool

Highcoin V3 x13 mining is available on LuckyAltcoin.com. Please use our HIGHT dedicated port of 3635.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3635 -u  -p c=HIGHT

NODES

Activity: 158
i swap but didnt recive my coins....
Activity: 250
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
Well I have 2 critics to make:

1 - The wallet is full of virus?

2 - I don't believe that HIGHT will stay price stable after the SWAP. People that have bought old HIGHT for 50, 25, 10 or even 5 SATOSHIS and had more than 10 Million coins
will only receive a pair of hundred. For example, if you have 20 Million HIGHT, you will receive only 400 (new) HIGHTs after the SWAP (50,000:1). I am not sure what to say,
but I know the results of other SWAPS. So perhaps this will be good for the DEV and the Team. They probably have won enough money to pay a listing at CoinExchange or Yobit, but all
the old investors are left in the rain.
Activity: 30
I think this plan is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this business hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success
Activity: 250
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
So there is a rebellion and some of the holders are wanting to stay in the older chain?
Activity: 9
why is taking so long to swap in StakeUnited? :/
Activity: 74

what can i say. Scan new wallet V3.00, wallet.exe with VirusTotal. You will have a surprise. How can any one trust this coin? (when virustotal is full of red warnings ).
Few wallet.exe scanned by virustotal looks like this, and most of them are scam coins.
DEV how can you expect any one to take you seriously, when you are so pathetic, and came with this shity wallet, which is copied after KingCoin.
So you come with nothing and expect us to pay, again , for this coin Huh??
I promise you,  i will buy the new coin only , and only you give me back the money i payed for highV2.
Activity: 129
Don’t buy this coin! It is shit...!!
Activity: 158
delleted--.   wrong post wrongsection.. can eares tomorrow.
This coin almost dead. Cant anyone see.
As long as many people lost money on this shity coin, and dev swapped 50000:1 the lose is deeper  for all. Dev did not run, but considering how many people lost money i for one can say this coin is a SCAM.
Dev did no publicity for the coin,and came with no idea for the old project. He rely on giving reward for those who invite people in the community, and the fact that coin give big stake rewards. That is not enough for a coin. It is exactly what scammers do.
So in conclusion i want to say i will not invest in this shity coin with shity dev.
I will not buy this coin any more.
in one month my $1000 turned $422 with this coin :/ ... we need fork!    Cry
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
SWAP
In order to exchange coins you need to do the following:

1) Download and install wallet v3.0 https://github.com/Healkiller/Highcoin/releases

2) Go to the website https://highcoin.xyz/ and click "SWAP"

3) To make the swap please follow the steps:
 - point your discord nick
 - point your email:
 - point your HIGHT 3.0 address

To proceed to the next step

4) A special address will be generated for you (this is a unique address for your swap) and send ALL your highcoin v2 to the generated address. This is done in the wallet version v2

5) After send please click in the link bellow "SWAP NOW"

6) If you have sent your coins correctly you will receive your new HIGHT in 24h automatically

I can not find the swap link

swap is great idea- cant wwait to see more action after the swap<3 keep it up guys<3 love this project
SWAP

1) Download and install wallet v3.0 https://github.com/Healkiller/Highcoin/releases

- point your email:

4) A special address will be generated for you (this is a unique address for your swap) and send ALL your highcoin v2 to the generated address. This is done in the wallet version v2

6) If you have sent your coins correctly you will receive your new HIGHT in 24h automatically

I can not find the swap link
Activity: 168
SWAP

- point your email:

Activity: 19
I'm very bewildered, so High is a dupe?
I need to know now. So my coins are not destroyed by sending during the conversion.

you will have to wait for dev do sell 15k from premine.
on a coin that many have lost money, he expects people to buy just because there is a community. but he does not know that the community does not trust dev, and that translate in coin without value.
community that over 80% lost money .
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Hi, How do you switch over for the swap !! I sent some Hight over for the swap to stake United it doesn't reflect in my balance.

How long does it take ?

The dev gives two ways to swap a snap shot of the wallet address at 2.5 billion

So what do you do ? Use the wallet .dat file In the wallet ?

How does this work Insructions please.

The swap is manual. You just need to follow the steps on the website. or contact me via discord. you will have up to 5000 block to make the swap. this is a long time because to solve each block is necessary 10 minutes if someone is mining since the blocks have no reward for now
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It looks like an excellent project, they have a strong community, I hope that when it is included in another major exchange, the price will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: