Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 101. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 19, 2017, 02:59:03 AM
There's a pump at Bittrex price now! Probably there's some news coming out!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
September 18, 2017, 06:02:51 PM
Maybe this delaying, radio silence
(on this thread anyway, I would assume all the slack stuff gets relayed here quite promptly) is all part of the big plan.
You know, build up the suspense (and price), aligning the ducks, etc .
And thats not to say thats a bad thing.I still have total faith in this project.

Patience is a virtue, especially in this space.
Slow and steady wins the race.... (oh wow! that rhymes... how quaint!)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
September 18, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
[

Re the spread price drop, that could also be because of the overall drop in cryptocoin price, as everything still follows BTC, and BTC got hit hard with China's ICO ban.

I think the price drop started well before the China news hit. Someone either knew a delay was coming or even knew the project will never finish.

There seems to be a few factors, Helium is almost certainly the prime mover in Spread pricing ATM, but Spread also has had something of a mining boom in the past month too, and when miners come in generally the price benefits as well (heavy mining usually causes a price rise because miners are then active on that coins markets).

I think the Helium anticipation and the mining hype were a two-pronged pump, and with the ICO/Exchange bans causing the FUD of the month, PLUS the delay/lack of communication out of this project caused some spread-helium speculators to loosen their grip.

Helium as an overall project concept is still quite solid and novel, it's for that reason I'm interested in it.  Novel uses with real world applications are what will drive long-term viability, however, the teams behind those ideas need to be able to deliver on them.  In the early days of this pre-notice I saw more upfront and timely communication than I have in the past two months supposedly shortly before their first major go-live, which is more than a little troubling.

I bought my spread in the VERY early days of this pre-ann so it could dump quite a bit more before I'd be at a loss, but it's still sad to see the stagnation.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
September 18, 2017, 07:17:16 AM
[

Re the spread price drop, that could also be because of the overall drop in cryptocoin price, as everything still follows BTC, and BTC got hit hard with China's ICO ban.

I think the price drop started well before the China news hit. Someone either knew a delay was coming or even knew the project will never finish.

And someone may spreading FUD to accumulate more coins? Could be everything. So let´s wait and see....
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
September 18, 2017, 05:55:16 AM
[

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2017, 11:38:53 PM
One can't make Helium coins out of thin air.  For there to be an even one to one swap, the Helium coins have to already exist.  That means the project has to be far enough along and mined enough to provide the equivalent amount of Helium coins as exist in the snapshot.

Right?

Still it would go a long way for the dev to post something here.

M
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
September 17, 2017, 06:49:26 PM
Being that we're halfway through the month with still nothing firm, i'm not going to hold my breath for a september snapshot.  I have no worries if a dev team admits development needs more time to be on track, in the end it's the code that matters, but I'm getting skeptical given the recent spread price drops that the delays are more about profit taking and price manipulation.  If that's true it leaves a bad taste as for the long-term viability of the project.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
September 17, 2017, 05:27:37 PM
Any news? I've signed up to the mailing list, but it seems there's no one who writes about progress.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2017, 03:41:37 PM
I am right, that the snapshot is still scheduled for this month.
Are there any information about bittrex will handle the snapshot?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
September 17, 2017, 05:03:29 AM
As I understood, they push back snapshot date to october. And now solving problems with soft, site, marketing, exchanges, etc.

what . snaphot back date to october  Huh Huh

is that true

Not really, it is only speculation. No date was announced, no update about the snapshot date, still waiting for some info.

I will buy SPR exam HLM announced date of shooting.

Shooting day is always delayed from August -> September -> October

#Delaygate like in every coin, nothing is random (maybe the excuse we get to justify the delay are random)

Presumption of innocence in the crypto world.... you must be crazy, you are guilty here till you can prove otherwise.

Ill give you speculation... HLM team has ordered a bunch of D3 Antiminers for x11 algo and are waiting for those to arrive before they release the coin. And that is the mildest i could come up with, the most obvious would be, the giant bags of (useless) SPR that pumped due to anticipation of the announcement in August.

Ofc reading this might be upsetting for coins101 or any other person close to the HLM team, especially if nothing from the above is true but i can only think the worst when it comes to cryptodelays.... riiight ?
Activity: 112
September 16, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
As I understood, they push back snapshot date to october. And now solving problems with soft, site, marketing, exchanges, etc.

what . snaphot back date to october  Huh Huh

is that true

Not really, it is only speculation. No date was announced, no update about the snapshot date, still waiting for some info.

I will buy SPR exam HLM announced date of shooting.

Shooting day is always delayed from August -> September -> October
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

is that true

Well, from here on it is just a waiting game. Since Augustine have waited the snapshot. Them it was moved to an indefinite date. How could I be confident in the devs if they keep mum over this.?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 04:40:01 PM
i really think it will be delayed again but np i'll wait
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

is that true

Activity: 112
September 15, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

is that true
September 15, 2017, 03:55:36 AM
Activity: 434
September 14, 2017, 11:31:49 PM
hi .
i can link jon slackchat .

thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 14, 2017, 07:05:47 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 14, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

The snapshot date was NOT announced yet... The slack community has no idea about it, not the core developers.. It is just misinformation.

Maybe he's talking about the original snapshot date of August 1st?
September 14, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

The snapshot date was NOT announced yet... The slack community has no idea about it, not the core developers.. It is just misinformation.
Pages:
Jump to: