Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 130. (Read 189458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2017, 06:40:49 PM
Being its own plural and all, Helium is an absolutely brilliant name for a crypto coin IMO.
Seeing how every other word in the english dictionary has a shit coin named after it and thusly rendered useless
regardless of how catchy/appropriate it maybe, (Paycoin comes to mind, the name now ruined due to it being forever
connected to one of the the bigger scams in crypto) Kudos to coins and the team for grabbing Helium before one of
thousands of shitcoin scammers got it. I've got my Spreadcoin waiting patiently in the wings...  

GO HELIUM!!!

Good to see you in the thread!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 30, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
Being its own plural and all, Helium is an absolutely brilliant name for a crypto coin IMO.
Seeing how every other word in the english dictionary has a shit coin named after it and thusly rendered useless
regardless of how catchy/appropriate it maybe, (Paycoin comes to mind, the name now ruined due to it being forever
connected to one of the the bigger scams in crypto) Kudos to coins and the team for grabbing Helium before one of
thousands of shitcoin scammers got it. I've got my Spreadcoin waiting patiently in the wings...  

GO HELIUM!!!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
April 27, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
I am interested in this project, despite people dismissing it. I am currently working on a coin resurgance with my bro who is a developer. I am a marketer and web designer. The massive amount of work involved developing even an idea, and then executing it, well its tremendous. So kudos to you. I will be watching your progress.

CryptoDoll
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
April 27, 2017, 12:05:45 PM
Any idea when this will be released?

details on slack. head over to the #ama channel

How do I join

We have created an App so you sign-up and gain instant access to our Slack channel:

https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 910
April 27, 2017, 01:19:57 AM
Looks like a long drawn out project.. with not many new innovations? Correct me if I'm wrong , but there doesn't seem to be any new algo, or tech innovation, only the masternode hype..

Read the whitepaper , it is more than just a masternode and devs are really cool for coming up ideas as innovative as Helium. I bet you'll be blown away if you join the discussion #ama at official helium slack channel.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 27, 2017, 12:44:34 AM
sounds like a really promising project with a legit management team behind it.

watching intently as to developments.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
April 27, 2017, 12:26:30 AM
Looks like a long drawn out project.. with not many new innovations? Correct me if I'm wrong , but there doesn't seem to be any new algo, or tech innovation, only the masternode hype..

Thanks for popping in to check us out. The whitepaper can be found here and elucidates in-depth on how Helium is much more than a network running master nodes: http://heliumpay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dsdn-v8.1.pdf

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
April 26, 2017, 11:27:54 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 26, 2017, 11:25:09 PM

How do I join
legendary
April 26, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 26, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
hello, if i wanted to buy this

Should i get spreadcoin now? Or just wait after swap only buy?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 25, 2017, 10:12:38 PM
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
April 25, 2017, 05:37:35 PM
Hi and why you guys aren't using telegram, 1 registration (with your "hidden" phone number) and after that you are only adding a new channels, without hassle to register or confirm email messages, eating less resources in a web browser, desktop app or on mobile, with a 20 or more channels it matters.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
April 24, 2017, 08:40:50 PM
We are moving closer to choosing a hash for Helium and encourage everyone reading here on the forum to come join us in the Helium Slack channel. We are seeking feedback from the community and currently there are some good debates going down on which hash to use and why. This is a rare opportunity to offer your input in a projects early stages so feel free to join us and be part of history:

i can't use slack mate ...

#crysx

Yea, same thing I mentioned in slack earlier is happening again.

Ahhhh, then perhaps it is down for some of you? I haven't had anyone else report an issue nor have I but that may be changing here.

It says ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED. Maybe Crysx is experiencing the same issues.

EDIT: Working again.
April 24, 2017, 08:39:47 PM
We are moving closer to choosing a hash for Helium and encourage everyone reading here on the forum to come join us in the Helium Slack channel. We are seeking feedback from the community and currently there are some good debates going down on which hash to use and why. This is a rare opportunity to offer your input in a projects early stages so feel free to join us and be part of history:

#crysx

Ahhhh, then perhaps it is down for some of you? I haven't had any issues but if you are both cannot get in something could be up.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
April 24, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
April 24, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

#crysx
April 24, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 24, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

They have not released a final date yet. They do have a roadmap available in the slack channel I do believe. So they currently have some rough estimates of when things are going to happen but like I said, nothing is final yet.

You should definately go to the slack and sign up!!

okay, so everything is on preparation mode, thanks for your advice my friend,,
i will go to their slack channel
regards
legendary
April 23, 2017, 08:00:35 PM
@coins101 @karmashark - Any chance we could get a poll at the top of the page so everyone can have an input on the asics vs. gpu discussion?

We can't technically create one on this thread once it's path is set.

If you want to run a poll, you can create another thread with a poll.
Jump to: