Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HODLer Drop-1M]Coinsato - Low Supply [Raising Funds For Listing] - page 2. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thank you , the next step is the HODLer AIrdrop , i see that the weak hands already are on etherdelta. Good time to stock up !
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thanks dev , got my coins . Good luck with the project !
Great news , so if i'm a member and get 3000 i just need to buy the rest of 7500 to be part of the big one ? Thanks !

That's exactly right ! We just finished the airdrop for everyone involved . HODL and keep voting for new exchanges . Let's make this great together !

ANN updated too.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Great news , so if i'm a member and get 3000 i just need to buy the rest of 7500 to be part of the big one ? Thanks !
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Please read the ANN , we've put the update on top !
Can you give me any information about the team?

If you read all the posts on the thread you will have every info that is out there , at this stage we are just trying to get on every exchange possible . This is not a ico so for now you have everything you need , every eth address is posted , transparent , after the airdrops and the exchanges if we decide to make a bigger project of this we will release more info . Thanks for your interest .
Activity: 266
Can you give me any information about the team?
Im a newbie. But i want to participate in Airdrop. Can anyone tell how to be a junior in bitcointalk.
This projects look promising and i want to be one of the participants.

Read here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

Also , the first airdrop is already full , people are just waiting for the tokens now.
Great news dev , waiting for the update of that 1M airdrop , sounds pretty nice if i get some at a good price until then

Glad that so many people are interested , all the details will be provided the same day that the first airdrop will be paid and donations closed.
Activity: 71
Great news dev , waiting for the update of that 1M airdrop , sounds pretty nice if i get some at a good price until then
instant donation I have tried and this work is very profitable, the rest is still available a lot not to miss or later will be in the trade advantage
good luck dev

Thank you for your support sir !

On another note , we still get a lot of PM's about voting , we do not offer bounty for that because people are abusing .

LE : when the first airdrop starts we will not accept donations anymore , i think this wasn't clear in the ANN
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
instant donation I have tried and this work is very profitable, the rest is still available a lot not to miss or later will be in the trade advantage
good luck dev
We don't have a bounty for voting ! If anyone wants to vote it's their own decision. We wanted to make a bounty for this but already people are taking advantage . Someone PM me that they voted and we sent a little gift , then another 4 accounts PM us . We still give them gifts too but we will not do it anymore because all they are doing is taking advantage .

Please be civilized ! Thank you !
Please can u guys look at this and do something
I haven't receive any token..
This project is nice, thus, I don't wanna miss it
0xBb7c098304cD07Cf88D47333E69f50fEb155A92e

Well i don't think you're allowed to post your address on threads first . And you need to let me know exactly what's the problem , you can PM me with your questions . Are you asking about the airdrop , twitter or donation ? We sent all the donations and bounties , the only thing is not sent out is the airdrop which will be on 19-20 November.
Activity: 92
Hopefully you will make airdrops for newbies
Hello, you mean Airdrop is over?

All the spots for the airdrop are filled . The bigger one will be only for people that hold a "x" amount of tokens , the exact amount will be revealed on 19-20 November. Basically if you don't have the tokens you can buy them on the exchange and hodl , the 1M will be devided between the holders of "x" amount of coins and up.
Activity: 46
Hello, you mean Airdrop is over?
All this airdrop discriminating Newbies, how do we then grow in the space? Huh . I really love this coin

Supply volume is actually reasonable and the airdrop volume is good.  success devs but newbies should be considered also  Cry Cry Cry

This is happening because members are abusing and making a lot of accounts . We are sorry but you guys can still get in early by donating or twitter bounty . As i mentioned few posts ago , in a few days after the airdrop we will announce another huge 1M airdrop for the hodlers of a certain quantity so stock up while is still cheap.
Activity: 209
Supply volume is actually reasonable and the airdrop volume is good.  success devs but newbies should be considered also  Cry Cry Cry
Dev I can't find link to bounty. Guide please.

Please PM me with your questions exactly ? For the moment the only bounty available is twitter , you can find details on the ANN post.
Pages:
Jump to: