Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HODLer Drop-1M]Coinsato - Low Supply [Raising Funds For Listing] - page 4. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Very active dev here, responds quick to questions and messages. If their work effort relates to this, they will have some success with the project. Thanks guys!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
before we talked about 'spot filled' and something like that,
please tell us what does that mean community influenced token ?
are you saying this project will be run by the community themself ? do not you think it's a bit too funny if your goal was it ?
can you tell me which one has a successfull story when they're opening something like this ?
none of them,and when they saw an order they will directly dump it.
no website,
no roadmap,
and who is the teammember ?
you have 4 members and what is their skill ?
everything is unclear just like others

The word 'Community' is being thrown out a lot lately, which translates to a group of scamming bastards, not the investors.

These 'projects' using the Ethereum network and highlighting the benefits of ETH, as if it's their OWN accomplishment or creation.

Vitalik needs to do something about these scammers using his blockchain to promote 100% scams like this and others that have popped up out of nowhere.

You do NOT need to be a developer to create a contract on Ethereum, nor do you need any special programming skills. Too many articles and videos show you exactly how to do this.

Wake up people! Don't give these bastards anymore of your money! Yes airdrops are free, until it reaches a certain market, then innocent, unsuspecting people will be spending their hard earned money for something that offers NOTHING. Don't be a part of this scamming tactic.

Hello sir ,

We are really sorry for your 1$ lost on a exchange or who knows what your story is . Seeing that all you do on bitcointalk is spread this kind of messages on every board you participate in we will just consider your post and your username as simple spam. Have a great day !
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
are you saying this project will be run by the community themself ? do not you think it's a bit too funny if your goal was it ?
can you tell me which one has a successfull story when they're opening something like this ?
no website,
no roadmap,

The word 'Community' is being thrown out a lot lately, which translates to a group of scamming bastards, not the investors.

These 'projects' using the Ethereum network and highlighting the benefits of ETH, as if it's their OWN accomplishment or creation.

Vitalik needs to do something about these scammers using his blockchain to promote 100% scams like this and others that have popped up out of nowhere.

You do NOT need to be a developer to create a contract on Ethereum, nor do you need any special programming skills. Too many articles and videos show you exactly how to do this.

Wake up people! Don't give these bastards anymore of your money! Yes airdrops are free, until it reaches a certain market, then innocent, unsuspecting people will be spending their hard earned money for something that offers NOTHING. Don't be a part of this scamming tactic.
I just seen the new bounty , i will try to make a design and contact you dev

Glad to hear it , everybody is accepted on submitting , and we still have the twitter bounty also. Good luck to everyone !
Activity: 2
I just seen the new bounty , i will try to make a design and contact you dev
Just wondering if i made the list as I have not received coins yet. I know I was in early, and the member positions were not even half filled at the time that I got in. I really appreciate seeing how active the dev is here.

Let me know by PM with what address you entered and i will check it for you .

LE : Design bounty added on the first post. Good luck !
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Just wondering if i made the list as I have not received coins yet. I know I was in early, and the member positions were not even half filled at the time that I got in. I really appreciate seeing how active the dev is here.
Just to clarify, newbies are not qualified for airdrop? I wasted tons of time applying for drops I wasn't able to get bc of newbie status.

For this airdrop we decided not to include newbies because a lot of users make many accounts to take advantage of the airdrop. And also they dump their coins and ruin it for the hodlers.

You can still contribuate by donation or take part in bounties.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just to clarify, newbies are not qualified for airdrop? I wasted tons of time applying for drops I wasn't able to get bc of newbie status.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
I have joined this airdrop, finished sending my address, I also join this bounty twitter, I helped introduce this airdorp to the crowd by the way, help introduce this airdrop via post on my twitter, it's nice to be able to join your proek this dev
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
thanks dev, i have received your token, happy to participate with this project you, good luck dev,
https://etherdelta.com/#0x62c60052eaef29c21bfb5c238aec6191ada75bc5-ETH

EtherDelta Coinsato trading has slowed down lots since earlier today  Sad

Only 2 sell orders left atm...

All our coins are on the main address posted on the ANN , probably the few members who got airdrop are making deals atm.
It's always tempting to grab some quick ETH, but I'm holding on to my COSA for now.

Any chance of a sig/avatar bounty?

If we decide to make new bounties we ll update the ANN , always check it for new updates.

A donation has been made and since is the first one we added 1000 COSA as a bonus . Thanks !
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

EtherDelta Coinsato trading has slowed down lots since earlier today  Sad

All our coins are on the main address posted on the ANN , probably the few members who got airdrop are making deals atm.
It's always tempting to grab some quick ETH, but I'm holding on to my COSA for now.

Any chance of a sig/avatar bounty?

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

no website,
no roadmap,

Hello , like we stated in our ANN we want to bring the token to every exchange possible and make it widely used . Probably on the time we got it on a few exchanges the devs and the community will try to decide if we are going to use it as a exchange token or we would tie it to a project. I totally understand your scepticism , a lot of projects fail  . We told from the start that we are a few friends that we want to do this mostly like a experiment , we tried to do a fair airdrop so we can have few double accounts . Nobody is paying for those coins , it's just the donation that again is for people that beleive this could have a future and nobody is forced into anything.
You can check anytime the addresses provided , every coin is there . For now only Hero/Legend , a few Sr. Members have been paid and some bounties for people that tweeted .
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
no website,
no roadmap,
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
am i on the airdrop list dev ? thanks
Every bounty has been paid and again the airdrop is over , members has been selected and they just wait to get the airdrop.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
what is the meaning of "Spots filled"?? this airdrop is available for member rank. so, how to join it??

In just a few hours we got flooded with PMs , all the available spots are already claimed . We hand picked all the adresses and made a file of them and we will airdrop on 19-20 November.

thanks dev, i have received COSA in my wallet, good project
good luck in developing COSA coin
Pages:
Jump to: