Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 18. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why there are two ceos? valentina katz or irina mandrik is ceo? i guess there is something wrong.
Why do you have such an opinion? You can ask them questions. Contact them on social networks, telegram, Skype.

no i mean why you have two ceos. can you share how do they share responsibilities of that position?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Team mortgage loans is likely to choose not to ICO. This is due to the great demand for the use of our platform in January. The release also scheduled for January 2018. In the second half of the month.
Hurry up to buy tokens with bonuses.

I can join the mortgage program of your project at the end of January or there are some restrictions for residents of other countries?   
no, there are no restrictions for countries
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Team mortgage loans is likely to choose not to ICO. This is due to the great demand for the use of our platform in January. The release also scheduled for January 2018. In the second half of the month.
Hurry up to buy tokens with bonuses.

I can join the mortgage program of your project at the end of January or there are some restrictions for residents of other countries?   
is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
Data screenshots from the Home Loans platform. Soon the announcement. Question about the trial do not understand?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
Any unsold tokens during the Token distribution well be burned

thanks dev
is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
Activity: 5
This Project looks promising
Why there are two ceos? valentina katz or irina mandrik is ceo? i guess there is something wrong.
Why do you have such an opinion? You can ask them questions. Contact them on social networks, telegram, Skype.
Any unsold tokens during the Token distribution well be burned
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Soon
Release of mobile applications and mortgage loans

Hurry up to buy HLCoin. + 25% bonus until January 12, + 20% until January 21
The sale will end before the official access to the stock exchanges
Coming soon to stock exchanges

1 HLCoin = 1$+25% BONUS until January 11
(link: http://home-loans.io/) home-loans.io
Contract Address: 0x329bCA83b582006ca1FE2c1CF8BBd94AD0e6033a
Token Symbol: HLC
Decimals: 18
Good project!
Thanks for the feedback. And invest in real estate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I think this is a great project, waiting for more information, best wishes! Fill in the form.
Thanks for the feedback.
Hurry up to buy HLCoin with bonuses!!!
I saw that your pre-ICO was ended on 12/29 and you have no intention to ICO? So the next chance to invest in HLC is after launch, correct? I'm asking because seems like the pre-ico link on your website is still active.
the counter PRE-ICO is closed from 29.12 on the official site
Pages:
Jump to: