Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HostCoin:THE WORLD’S FIRST WEBSITE HOSTING SERVICE BUILT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
They are looking for people who understand Smart Contracts en can give support to the developers, for more info send me a Private Message.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Sounds interesting Smiley

Tokenlot.com will run the bounty program they will post this here on bitcointalk
I'm waiting for this, hopefully bounty runs well, later on, and can make this project grow well
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
a very good idea, with pretty neat concepts and planning, I'll study your team more before deciding to join or invest, because this project desperately needs an experienced team set up for the perfect achievement
Good luck
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Tokenlot.com will run the bounty program they will post this here on bitcointalk

When bounty campaign go live at the moment no update about that looking forward to know. I think so hosting service on blockchain is nice concept so that I will follow this project.
Merit: 250
Another "first" one?
PS: isn't etherdelta.com system on the blockchain or something like that?

And why the Lead Developer needs a helmet ? Grin

great question  Grin anyway to lock some funds for 1 year is a lot of time in crypto world. a good ideea , but the deployment time is huge.
Activity: 37
Another "first" one?

And why the Lead Developer needs a helmet ? Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Another "first" one?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
When bounty campaign go live at the moment no update about that looking forward to know. I think so hosting service on blockchain is nice concept so that I will follow this project.
Activity: 3
Keep up the good work ill be looking out for this......
Activity: 1
This is unbelievable, im still new to this whole bitcion thing but it has really caught my attention, as well as your ICO idea. I'll definitely be watching out for this I can see this making a huge impact in the future.
This ICO it's seems interesting, looking from terms of concept this project is very good.
i'm woud like waiting for more information about this project.

A product for the public will be ready 1 year from end of ICO
This ICO it's seems interesting, looking from terms of concept this project is very good.
i'm woud like waiting more information about this project.
Activity: 1
wow thats the great idea.....can host the websites with safe and secured thing Smiley
Activity: 2
 Smiley Smiley Thats the great idea...the worlds first website hosting using Hostcoin....
Activity: 5
The offer is also looking good.., 50 percentage offer and 25 percentage bonus... Which is good even for all people to invest atleast in presale..
Activity: 5
Guys this is really great... Have gone through the white paparu regarding the technical details and it looks to be achievable.. Those who are saying its not possible better read them..good luck
Activity: 9
i don't think you can done this project or make it work...

well this is only your opinion. and you didnt impressed anyone Wink

What does "I don'tt think you can done" what are you trying to say? this makes no sense?
Activity: 308
you will be able to host applications on the blockchain without using Huh regular hosting service,

But I am confused as to why not serve regular hosting service as well?  There is over a 70 Billion dollar market cap for this.
Pages:
Jump to: