Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HostCoin:THE WORLD’S FIRST WEBSITE HOSTING SERVICE BUILT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 3. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i would be very interested into the complete tech explanation behind this project,
 from what i read here it would be actual websites on the blockchain
 and not a hosting firm dedicated to this while normal hosting for this is used?
if any normal hosting would be used even at a single point during this program it would be showing how bogus this actually is!
even private hosting from a single server anywhere in the world is still normal hosting!
but if hosted on the blockchain this would be ground breaking and not a scam!
witch way does this fall?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
sounds interesting m good luck guys ,, and any ideas about algo ?>

This is probably the best ICO ever. If This idea become reality imagine that the potential of This ICO could be Endless. I am already sold And i have bought Hostcoin. For Every one who want to make a good investment. Don't miss out the Hostcoin train.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
he wants coins for free as u see these shit air drops lately as eBTC eLTC eDASH and whatever Cheesy people do not realize that good projects need funding
Activity: 167
sounds interesting m good luck guys ,, and any ideas about algo ?>
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Awesome idea, guys!

What do you mean "airdrop"?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
HostCoin Pre-ICO IS ON NOW

HostCoin - THE WORLD’S FIRST WEBSITE HOSTING SERVICE BUILT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN POWERED BY THE HOSTCOIN

Our рlаn is to build thе premier hosting and domain ѕеrvісе оn the blockchain, also providing normal options like SSL and email. We at HostCoin feel that it is time for this technology to be brought to the hosting industry as is happening in the financial and other tech service industries.

Wе іntеnd tо rаіѕе the ѕum of $55 mіllіon fоr the world’s fіrѕt website hоѕtіng service buіlt on the blockchain powered bу thе HоѕtCоіn

Social Media

Ticker: (hostc)

TEAM

PREMINE
The opportunity to mine HostCoin will be available for those who choose to do so. We have not yet announced premine date.

Bounty Program:
A separate tread will be created for the Bounty

Road Map

Within 12 months of the completed sale of the ICO, we will have our hosting service built on blockchain ready for use and reselling by our partners. Reseller qualified ICO holders will be able to start making sales at that time. We will also offer a white label system for reseller accounts to self brand. Our partners will be able to set pricing and terms as they seem fit according to market standards.

Pages:
Jump to: