Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HTA] Historia: Preserving the original account of global history - page 4. (Read 20567 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Is there no more info about team member? I would like to know about team member  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I don't understand about this platform, there is no ICO implemented. this stands alone, very good in contrast to other platform concepts. only the development of platforms that need funding, where does the fund come from?

This is correct, there is no ICO. We are a small team that funded ourselves so far. In our opinion we don't need much funds to actually make this project work. As far as funding, we will be funded by taking a small percentage of the block reward, this is listed as "Community Funding" in the announcement.
Mining instead of ICO - this is a very correct decision. The coin is better than the token. I wish you success, your project has a noble goal.

Thank you for the feedback! It is very rewarding for us to hear. We are all very passionate about this project and are hoping to inspire others to join us in developing something to better our world.

Thank you again and we hope you keep an eye on the Historia project as we mature and grow!
Another new project, I was quite interested by this project, you say that you don't need a lot of expense to make this project running, it would be very nice, but can you explain how you will do marketing?? and also I cannot find links about group telegrams, could you share the link to me??

We are excited to hear about your interest in the project!

Currently, we don't have a telegram group but if there is a lot of interest we will set one up. We are hosting all project discussions on our Discord Channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/mjWdpcz), we would love for you to join in!

Per your question on how we will handle marketing, once we feel that the technology of Historia is mature enough we will start launching marketing campaigns. Once we are able to reach that level of maturity, users will be allowed to request a portion of the community fee (detailed in the white paper) to assist in funding marketing effort. Historia allows for two types of user submissions, articles and proposals. So if a user or group wanted to use some of the community funds they would submit their proposal to the network for a consensus vote.

Please reference our white paper for more details on the items mentioned above (http://historia.network/assets/doc/Historia-Whitepaper-v2.3.pdf).
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Another new project, I was quite interested by this project, you say that you don't need a lot of expense to make this project running, it would be very nice, but can you explain how you will do marketing?? and also I cannot find links about group telegrams, could you share the link to me??
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I don't understand about this platform, there is no ICO implemented. this stands alone, very good in contrast to other platform concepts. only the development of platforms that need funding, where does the fund come from?

This is correct, there is no ICO. We are a small team that funded ourselves so far. In our opinion we don't need much funds to actually make this project work. As far as funding, we will be funded by taking a small percentage of the block reward, this is listed as "Community Funding" in the announcement.
Mining instead of ICO - this is a very correct decision. The coin is better than the token. I wish you success, your project has a noble goal.
Activity: 13
WELCOME TO NEW HTA POOL

http://coolmine.top/

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://coolmine.top:3636 -u YOU_HTA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=HTA
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

I have recently added Historia Coin (HTA) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Historia Coin (HTA)

Activity: 57
Video where, how and how to melt the coin Historia (HTA) (rus): https://youtu.be/BNH-ukFZ3Wo
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
icemining.ca already churning out the blocks Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 127

Historia has been listed on Pool Explorer
Track coin network hashrate, difficulty, active mining pools in real time: Historia (HTA) [x16r]

Activity: 160
Merit: 8

Historia has launched - pool is up and running and finding blocks - come join us!!

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 0.75% pool fee

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:3636 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=HTA

September giveaway!!
The prize for September is one brand new Asrock H110 Pro+ motherboard - https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of October.

October giveaway!!
The prize for October is one brand new EVGA 1300W G2 power supply - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-g2-1300-xr
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of November.

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

Hello Meongoan, thank you for your interest! We currently have a team of 8 ranging from computer security experts & programmers to project managers to graphic designers. The majority of the team is based in the US. You can also talk to us directly on our Discord Channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/mjWdpcz).
copper member
Activity: 44

Activity: 238
Activity: 75
I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
copper member

Once u have reached the copper rank more info will be become accessible. Only the highest-ranking dumbs can access the data from this repository which is what this coin is about. In fact this is repository coin, one of many that rewards bearers for talking about it. As u talk, ur rep on historia platform goes up making u eligible for new ranks and advantages coming from this cuckold-like platform.

Not sure who this person is, but he doesn't represent or speak for the Historia project.
copper member
Interesting project, not enough information as too how...a lot of work would need to be done, how would you vote on what gets added? who controls what is actually put in? How to prevent bots from voting? The issue is that someone is always in control of what gets written into history books...I would show proof of concept by creating a new 'national/international archive' by inputting past events so people can understand which history you are recording.

Please read the whitepaper. Most of your questions are already answered in this http://historia.network/assets/doc/Historia-Whitepaper-v2.3.pdf
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Interesting project, not enough information as too how...a lot of work would need to be done, how would you vote on what gets added? who controls what is actually put in? How to prevent bots from voting? The issue is that someone is always in control of what gets written into history books...I would show proof of concept by creating a new 'national/international archive' by inputting past events so people can understand which history you are recording.

Once u have reached the copper rank more info will be become accessible. Only the highest-ranking dumbs can access the data from this repository which is what this coin is about. In fact this is repository coin, one of many that rewards bearers for talking about it. As u talk, ur rep on historia platform goes up making u eligible for new ranks and advantages coming from this cuckold-like platform.
Activity: 210

Activity: 431
Pages:
Jump to: