Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 19. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
this game dont have future,if  cheating still exists in this game,How bot(bgb) can be control block height,This is sickening...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
What is this coin in the world crypto? What is the concept for the future?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
well here is a little FYI: to play this game now with only 1 hunter will set you back $10.50 @ BTC $2,056 and 1 huc @ 0.00005071 x 101 hucs Smiley O and forgot can't move either need more huc to move Tongue

Icon

legendary

You write : "Just no attention yet." Why is the bot only winning?
For 10 fights I did not win any. Always the only bot wins

you dont know how to fight, I currently killed some bots you need more practice.

lol

The people who dominate don't want others to learn.

Eventually somebody will make a comprehensive guide to huntercoin strategy and all the old experts will get punished.

Will you write interesting information? You are still copying the same post all the time. Maybe something new?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

you dont know how to fight, I currently killed some bots you need more practice.

lol

The people who dominate don't want others to learn.

Eventually somebody will make a comprehensive guide to huntercoin strategy and all the old experts will get punished.
legendary

I fought 1 vs 1. Is there any philosophy in it? To win the fight one vs one?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

legendary
Where to write instructions? who will assess it? Who will pay for it? and when ?

The bounty has been up for a while. Actually other bounties too. It might be a good idea to remake the old bounty page on the website and make clear requirements for standards. Wait for Snailbrain or Wiggi to give info I guess. Most of the players so far have been gamers or tech people and it would be good to have something to help new people. Somebody new made a website a few months back asking for volunteers but it seems to have fallen by the wayside. This coin has incredible potential in a number of areas. Just no attention yet.   

Where to write instructions? who will assess it? Who will pay for it? and when ?

The bounty has been up for a while. Actually other bounties too. It might be a good idea to remake the old bounty page on the website and make clear requirements for standards. Wait for Snailbrain or Wiggi to give info I guess. Most of the players so far have been gamers or tech people and it would be good to have something to help new people. Somebody new made a website a few months back asking for volunteers but it seems to have fallen by the wayside. This coin has incredible potential in a number of areas. Just no attention yet.   
legendary

There is definitely a need for some documentation for Huntercoin game play.
There was a bounty released a bit back for it

Someone can probably get the bounty by collecting all relevant infos from this thread, including how much coins this bounty was (5k iirc)

5k is us $350 right now, 0.2 btc. Maybe divide it up. Like 1k to start a documentation thread that has the basics, like http://huntercoin.org/information/how-to-mine/human/ with more details. The domain huntercointalk.com was deleted, so maybe that could be the thread for people to post playing tips and win bounties. 1k for the first good comprehensive post. Then 100 huc, for any post that adds something that will help somebody's gameplay.

Who gives these bounty and what for?

The developers have a bounty for somebody to make a good easy instruction with tips on playing the game. Because the bounty is kind of high it seems like it should be divided up in stages. It is for somebody who plays the game and has learned all the little secrets to instruct.

Someone can probably get the bounty by collecting all relevant infos from this thread, including how much coins this bounty was (5k iirc)

5k is us $350 right now, 0.2 btc. Maybe divide it up. Like 1k to start a documentation thread that has the basics, like http://huntercoin.org/information/how-to-mine/human/ with more details. The domain huntercointalk.com was deleted, so maybe that could be the thread for people to post playing tips and win bounties. 1k for the first good comprehensive post. Then 100 huc, for any post that adds something that will help somebody's gameplay.

The developers have a bounty for somebody to make a good easy instruction with tips on playing the game. Because the bounty is kind of high it seems like it should be divided up in stages. It is for somebody who plays the game and has learned all the little secrets to instruct.
legendary

legendary
This is a junk and not a game. Once again the bot wins the battle (pathetic game system). This coin should cost 100 satoshi max. And why is it on poloniex? I have to write to polo about deleting this scam coin. Dev made a great deception in this game. When will you give me my coins deceiver
legendary
This game is one big scam. Only bots win. I've always lost a fight.

I just lose my coins and lose my hunters. Do not play this game if you do not want to lose in the favor of being bots in this game
legendary

What happened to my hunter? where is he ?
I gave him two routes. And he stands like a ghost. what is this ? Why did my huntercoin take me out of the way? And he stands and nothing
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
When the hunter is killed? What should I do to kill another hunter?

Depends on the client used. Check out the links in OP (all of them, e.g. "Old Version Huntercoin" mega link has a text with game rules)

Can I kill a hunter in a 1 vs 1 fight? Do I have to more hunters?

Yes, it's possible, but like in fencing, 2 against 1 gives better chances.

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Well here is a $1000 question, right in the middle of game of HUC, i suddenly hear transactions going on like toons die or something, but when i go and look there all there and i only show 1 hunter left to control under the hunter tab, meaning i lost control of my hunters. ATM 1 of my toons is in the middle of the game but i can not control him, seems I'll be refunded for the hunters but lost control of them, what gives? I closed the unity client and reloaded and also restarted the qt client..

Dazed and confused..

Icon

PS running the qt with not allowing incoming connections, that might be causing it but when allowing incoming connections the qt will crash.. Sad

Just a little update, when the toon finally died it showed up on my transactions list, but losing control of the hunter lost me 101 hucs Sad

legendary

Do you write something interesting? Will you copy the same text for years?

Pages:
Jump to: