Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 20. (Read 879142 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
After two days struggle. I say that is not a game.

It is possible to apply tactics in this game. For example, find a hunter that looks botlike, and attack from 2 sides. Repeat until the other guy makes a mistake.

Needs time, skill and luck to pull off though.

When the hunter is killed? What should I do to kill another hunter?

Can I kill a hunter in a 1 vs 1 fight? Do I have to more hunters?

I am sorry for my language
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
After two days struggle. I say that is not a game.

It is possible to apply tactics in this game. For example, find a hunter that looks botlike, and attack from 2 sides. Repeat until the other guy makes a mistake.

Needs time, skill and luck to pull off though.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
hay guys,

I plan to buy some huc

where can we exchange it ??

So far Huntercoin is only on Poloniex. https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_huc

hmmm, i hope they are list on bittrex, i want to trade it, but dont want to deposit in poloniex, polo is scam, too many problem currently

Poloniex has its issue but it's not an awful place to trade. Huntercoin has been on there for ages without any issues. Realistically, no exchange in this crypto industry is trustworthy, you have to factor in risk of scam into your trading endeavors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
hay guys,

I plan to buy some huc

hmmm, i hope they are list on bittrex, i want to trade it, but dont want to deposit in poloniex, polo is scam, too many problem currently
legendary
After two days struggle. I say that is not a game. Fraud. I bought today 2 hunters. After 5 minutes, one of them disappeared. I did not receive a return of 101 hunters-coin. In this kind of game only 2 players play.

The number of hunters should be limited. So no new player has the right to be in this kind of game
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There is definitely a need for some documentation for Huntercoin game play.
There was a bounty released a bit back for it

legendary
How to get the coins found in the game?

This coin lives? I like her idea ... I expect only a few answers.

ps. What are the red stars on the map?

Where can I find a description of the game? Where do i find the legend of the game?
legendary
Is it a game or a scam? I bought a hunter. and what ? After 2 minutes I lost it . Where did my 101 huntercoin ? and Where is my hunter?
legendary
Hey. How to start playing this game?
hay guys,

I plan to buy some huc

hay guys,

I plan to buy some huc

Forget CHamariawhatever. what is the future of HUC?

Huc is priced right now at a fraction of some coins with no updated wallets nor devs.

Huntercoin is probably one of the most significant steps in cryptocurrency development, even if the coin gets little press and no pumps.

The general concept of "human mining", of getting people to do some work on the computer to generate coins, as part of the algorithm, is the next major step in crypto. At some point there will be lots of imitators but probably not until enough people think through the implications of 'human mining', at which point it will probably be the major class of cryptocurrency, far more important than 'smart contract' type coins and on a parallel collaborative track with 'math and science' type coins.

At this point huc is probably just a good investment.

But at some point in the future it could become a very important coin, or some immitator of it could be. So far the "game coins" that have tried to join the bandwagon are cheap shlock. Very expensive in some cases but without the basics that huc has.
Thanks. Going to try and download the full chain. Think someone mentioned doing that before. Will let you know what happens.

Edit: Deleted the old Huntercoin file located in the root of C:. Is there any other place this is installed? It doesnt show but whenever i go to the console and try the import command i keep getting not available in pruned mode.  The block chain isnt downloaded all the way but will that matter?

Downloading the block chain but shows about 4hrs...so just have to wait i guess.

Thanks again for the help.

You have to make sure you are not clicking a link on your desktop or wherever that forces a pruned chain. My advice is for anybody who plans to play around with coins, trading etc is to not use the pruned chain. The only people who should use the pruned chain are utterly new people who want everything fast and easy and don't want anything other than to play the game.

In your situation, probably best to

1) First just eliminate all the pruned or possibly pruned stuff you have downloaded. Check C:/Huntercore as well as C:Users/Yourname/appdata/roaming/huntercoin. The appdata folder is hidden so you have to unhide it.

2) Download the bootstrap from the op, and keep a copy to freshstart in the future if necessary.

3) Start up the qt wallet then shut it down so you can look and see if things look right.

4) Go to the link on your desktop if you use that to start the coin, right click on it and look at the properties. If it mentions a pruned chain then it is the old link from your previous install, as is probably the case, delete the link.

5) If everything looks good, go to the place where the new install started to store the chain, C:huntercoire or C:... roaming/huntercoin or wherever you put it, then delete everything in the folder except wallet.dat and paste in a copy of the bootstrap.

Now you should be able to start the wallet and it will read the blocks on the disk up until the time Snailbrain made the bootstrap. Check the debug log periodically to make sure things look right. Once the blocks on the bootstrap are read then it will start downloading from other nodes.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Forget CHamariawhatever. what is the future of HUC?
Activity: 283
Thanks. Going to try and download the full chain. Think someone mentioned doing that before. Will let you know what happens.

Edit: Deleted the old Huntercoin file located in the root of C:. Is there any other place this is installed? It doesnt show but whenever i go to the console and try the import command i keep getting not available in pruned mode.  The block chain isnt downloaded all the way but will that matter?

Downloading the block chain but shows about 4hrs...so just have to wait i guess.

Thanks again for the help.
How can I add a paper wallet to the huntercore? I made a paper wallet but cant figure out how to send the coins from it... wtf am i doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated..  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

I have tried importprivkey in the console but keeps saying its in pruned mode and cant get around that!

The pruned mode seems to be mainly for people who only need one wallet to play. Pretty sure you are going to have to download the full chain. Snailbrain might have posted a bootstrap link a few weeks ago, and anyway the new wallet is a lot easier to synchronize than the old one.  

Never click on links that somebody copies from the op, but just to show you which links from the op are correct/

Huntercore + Unity3d 1.22 Installer/Updater NO CHAIN included - Use this to update unity if you have already installed the All-in-One OR if you want to use the installer but sync from scratch.
Windows > https://mega.nz/#!AUlWAQqZ!JSnkDBM2qJeeODNYu_YGnsnMg8TK_8gcpelEmG5HCUE

Huntercore Wallet v0.13 (no game tab) + Unity3d Client 1.22 standalone downlads (use unity if you want to play the game, otherwise ignore it)- you will need to addnodes or copy the peers.dat file (included) to your datadir (until we hardcode them)  >> https://mega.nz/#!4V13WYRD!6VdMN7KxZIKkDEMz6fhtQ1q8VaXFApKDCrMy5lNDeKQ

WARNING - you can not use this over the top of your OLD datadir (e.g. if you have used Huntercoin before). Either make (or specify) a new datadir, or move your old one if it is in the default directory.  Migrating to Huntercore will not convert your old datadir (it might try but probably fail).

Huntercoin.exe is the unity client. If you do not know what you are doing or/and have not used huntercoin before, use the All-in-One version.

So go to the original post, download Huntercore 0.13.

Check the link on your desktop and make sure the properties do not say "...pruned...", since you are going to have two installs I guess. Make sure too you use a different location for the chain. If you try to download a full chain into the directory that has a pruned chain you might go around in circles.

Activity: 283
How can I add a paper wallet to the huntercore? I made a paper wallet but cant figure out how to send the coins from it... wtf am i doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated..  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

I have tried importprivkey in the console but keeps saying its in pruned mode and cant get around that!
they're lucky they're not removing it from poloniex . Expect maybe Chimera .
Merit: 508
Where I can see snapshots of HUC addresses on polo?
Pages:
Jump to: