Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 321. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
When creating new player this error appears:
"Error: CheckTransaction failed for transaction created by nameFirstUpdateCreateTx"

Any ideas?

use a different name

is a bug with chat and death at same time.. will be fixed eventually

It doesn't work no matter what name even if I resync by deleting everything except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf.
Even tried with new wallet.
And now with 1.05, still have that error.

you sure you tried different name?
legendary
So Snail, is that all the major bugs found and fixed now?
Or do you have others you are working on?

still working on stuff

mining pool probably still can crash
and maybe this dodgy transaction that made them stick could return

but we added more debugging stuff to try to help

Smiley
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
When creating new player this error appears:
"Error: CheckTransaction failed for transaction created by nameFirstUpdateCreateTx"

Any ideas?

use a different name

is a bug with chat and death at same time.. will be fixed eventually

It doesn't work no matter what name even if I resync by deleting everything except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf.
Even tried with new wallet.
And now with 1.05, still have that error.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
So Snail, is that all the major bugs found and fixed now?
Or do you have others you are working on?
legendary
Snail - now that the pending operation and craps all been sorted, I've sent you that donation.
Its only a small donation, as I still don't have a whole lot of coins.

EVERYONE ELSE who has not already made a donation - You really should throw some coins Snails way, he's been working hard (as has "thecoder").
It doesn't have a be a lot, in fact, if everyone who is playing could donate even 1 coin it would be really nice of you!

Dave

Thanks a lot mate

Exchanges Updated:

https://cryptorush.in
https://poloniex.com

awaiting Chinese exchange to respond
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet
nice job snail..... working smoothy
Snail - now that the pending operation and craps all been sorted, I've sent you that donation.
Its only a small donation, as I still don't have a whole lot of coins.

EVERYONE ELSE who has not already made a donation - You really should throw some coins Snails way, he's been working hard (as has "thecoder").
It doesn't have a be a lot, in fact, if everyone who is playing could donate even 1 coin it would be really nice of you!

Dave
legendary
Mandatory UPDATE - to fix a Name Bug - when die and chat at the same time, same name cannot be used

MINERS - DO NOT UPGRADE YET

Exchanges and Players Must Upgrade FIRST - Exchanges - Please PM when Done

--

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h5f96sw56c196/HunterCoin
https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

--

Exchanges please pm or post here when done
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Developer, could you please add information to an opening post that character will die if stayed at respawn area for 30 blocks? I din't know that and died when game freezed for 4 hours and then unfreezed (i created char right the moment blockchaun freezed and then when game unfreezed i missed the monet and died. That was sad. Not a single moe was made. =( Or maybe u can consider removing this 30 block spawn zone  time limit/ Why it was made anyway?

Well, can someone donate me 1.01 huc to begin a game again? =)

HHVwQCmGBCDXGTaj1gdVV1SiuuHBMAP2zQ

I promise to give it back with interest when i will make more. =)

I sent you two. Don't lose em right away. Smiley

got it, thx

i will try to stay alive for as long as possible =)

legendary
The amount of Hunters on the Map is pretty amazing

This situation was one of the reasons we added "Destruct" - instead of the beta testing "Attack"

http://192.81.209.210:3000/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Somebody give 1.05 to start. Later you will return to the specified address or before the next newcomer.
Thank you.

HHcF8vk8KjuGvNjU8TAXH7KE85asfwx9FF
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
You can fix this by merge mining IT with other coin.
I can make such public p2pool, but point is people Get payed in primary con
And cannot set hunter as primary bcuz its missing height.

People Here want to mine hunter and get payed in it.

So snail has to program height block, else no p2pool.
Gonna look that we can mine IT otherwise, maybe mpos but guess i need server then

We have already solved this problem and other problems that you will hit after it, and we can offer merge mine with HUC as primary as well as merge mine with HUC as secondary.  The pool will offer stratum and private p2pool.  The old getwork is not compatible with our architecture.

Some time after we go live we will discuss the various "problems" with mining this coin, and offer solutions to the community.  (In the mean time until our pool is launched... it is mine at your own risk, as should be evident from snailbrain's posts and bug bounty.)  At least one of these "problems" appears not to be known to the community at large, yet.

Performance testing on private testnet is showing mixed results, but we intend to launch on time anyway and optimize as we go.

So you are stil in bèta testing stage? Or can we join all ready?
legendary
I edited it to work with huntercoin, only when i was runnning it i got exeption erro bcuz of height..
I contacted dev of p2pool to sort this out, seems huntercoin is using older bitcoin version and does not have a height field.
The dev told me that i have to look into merged mining, huntercoin supports this and it also fixes the height problem..
To be continued...

Yes, looks like, I also get the same exception:
04:47:19.131027 >     work['height'] = (yield bitcoind.rpc_getblock(work['previousblockhash']))['height'] + 1
04:47:19.131061 > exceptions.KeyError: 'height'
And I have no idea how to fix it.

Gonna look that we can mine IT otherwise, maybe mpos but guess i need server then

we will fix after this with future update.. has been done..

first this next update should be done by exchanges/players first, then miners - is hard fork but not at set block.. miners should NOT upgrade to the next commit - have contacted them
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i whant to test the game

H6kwEMipdtbjSYdNP9WfqDY9xAzBFtDT4U

thanks you

Activity: 434

We have already solved this problem and other problems that you will hit after it, and we can offer merge mine with HUC as primary as well as merge mine with HUC as secondary.  The pool will offer stratum and private p2pool.  The old getwork is not compatible with our architecture.

Some time after we go live we will discuss the various "problems" with mining this coin, and offer solutions to the community.  (In the mean time until our pool is launched... it is mine at your own risk, as should be evident from snailbrain's posts and bug bounty.)  At least one of these "problems" appears not to be known to the community at large, yet.

Performance testing on private testnet is showing mixed results, but we intend to launch on time anyway and optimize as we go.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
I edited it to work with huntercoin, only when i was runnning it i got exeption erro bcuz of height..
I contacted dev of p2pool to sort this out, seems huntercoin is using older bitcoin version and does not have a height field.
The dev told me that i have to look into merged mining, huntercoin supports this and it also fixes the height problem..
To be continued...

Yes, looks like, I also get the same exception:
04:47:19.131027 >     work['height'] = (yield bitcoind.rpc_getblock(work['previousblockhash']))['height'] + 1
04:47:19.131061 > exceptions.KeyError: 'height'
And I have no idea how to fix it.

Activity: 2
any can send me 1.05 or a server pool
HMKiD38M21AKLBetsmvzp4b8TWtu1kX4Hu
Activity: 40
The client randomly stops responding after the new update why is that?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
any send coin for test? i need for fee Sad HDqp334FJWnsiPywBi93StGAHco6aDL5kN

thanks
Jump to: