Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 324. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
Was anyone able to build this from source on Windows?

I am getting the error below, even though openssl was downloaded and unpacked correctly. The header files are where they should be. I've looked at the paths in the build files and don't see any error.

Please let me know if you've already found the probem with this.

Code:
Building Bitcoin daemon...
PARAMS: BOOST_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-1_54 INCLUDEPATHS=" -I'../libs/boost_1_54_0' -I'.
./libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include/openssl' -I'C:/
dev/GitHub/huntercoin/libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../libs/db-4.8.30.NC/build
_unix' -I'../libs/miniupnpc-1.8'" LIBPATHS="-L'../src/leveldb' -L'../libs/boost_
1_54_0/stage/lib' -L'../libs/openssl-1.0.1e' -L'../libs/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix'
 -L'../libs/miniupnpc-1.8'" ADDITIONALCCFLAGS="-fno-guess-branch-probability -fr
andom-seed=1984 -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-value -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-st
rict-aliasing"
g++ -c  -o obj/auxpow.o auxpow.cpp
In file included from auxpow.cpp:4:0:
headers.h:32:28: fatal error: openssl/buffer.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                            ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.mingw:89: recipe for target 'obj/auxpow.o' failed
mingw32-make: *** [obj/auxpow.o] Error 1

I've no luck to build the client for windows too...
I've used the easywinbuilder scrypts in the contrib folders, tried different MinGW gcc versions, builded the openssl and dbbarkeley manually, each time a new error appears.

If someone succeed to build binaries for windows, please let me know how
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
just to let you all know

we are still working on it.. around the clock..

we want to sort ASAP.. because.. when this is fixed, and huntercoin works well.. I'm going to play Huntercoin and dominate in the game, and take all your HUCs Cheesy

ya right   Roll Eyes the world would definetelly conspire against you
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
just to let you all know

we want to sort ASAP.. because.. when this is fixed, and huntercoin works well.. I'm going to play Huntercoin and dominate in the game, and take all your HUCs Cheesy

sure.....no problem here.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

I am getting the error below, even though openssl was downloaded and unpacked correctly. The header files are where they should be. I've looked at the paths in the build files and don't see any error.

Code:
PARAMS: BOOST_SUFFIX=-mgw46-mt-1_54 INCLUDEPATHS=" -I'../libs/boost_1_54_0' -I'.
./libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include/openssl' -I'C:/
dev/GitHub/huntercoin/libs/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../libs/db-4.8.30.NC/build
_unix' -I'../libs/miniupnpc-1.8'" LIBPATHS="-L'../src/leveldb' -L'../libs/boost_
1_54_0/stage/lib' -L'../libs/openssl-1.0.1e' -L'../libs/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix'
andom-seed=1984 -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-value -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-st
rict-aliasing"
g++ -c  -o obj/auxpow.o auxpow.cpp
 #include
                            ^
compilation terminated.

you can use the easy windows builder in contrib folder (by Phelix) -- or at least examine the batch file
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

Code:
rict-aliasing"
g++ -c  -o obj/auxpow.o auxpow.cpp
 #include
                            ^
compilation terminated.
legendary
just to let you all know

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Game goes slow when blocks are slow :{
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Is there any way to see the hash rate from all pools?
Like on the blockchain or something?
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
yay two more blocks thanks again
legendary
Snail - I know you said it isn't worth trying to solo-mine this coin if you don't have a big rig to do it on, but, when the pool crashes like this one has, would solo miners not stand a chance then?

Problem with that is the difficulty doesn't adjust instantly when all of the big miners just drop out.

Both Eligius and F2pool have the problem

when the daemon does not crash it will be no problem.. the problem is - it happens to all of them
Activity: 26
i'm stuck at block 40117.  what's the problem?
is it for everybody!

Yes, same for everyone.
Its the pool crashed. When they "log back on" it will start to work again.
Thanks Tuto! how much time take to get back?
Activity: 5
Snail you are a Genius! I love this game so much
Activity: 274
Snail - I know you said it isn't worth trying to solo-mine this coin if you don't have a big rig to do it on, but, when the pool crashes like this one has, would solo miners not stand a chance then?

Problem with that is the difficulty doesn't adjust instantly when all of the big miners just drop out.
is it for everybody!

Yes, same for everyone.
Its the pool crashed. When they "log back on" it will start to work again.
Indd, I think that new Delete Transaction is going to save some time whilst these bugs are around, but once another pool or two gets on HUC, which I'm sure it will (already trying to get my LTC pool involved by talking with the Admin), then its going to be a lot smoother.

@SNAIL - Thank you for the pre-warn about it not being you on chat.
Activity: 26
is it for everybody!
Activity: 274
yep, daemon crash.. still looking into it..

we never did a fix - still monitoring

--

also note: people in Chat impersonating me, is not me

Thanks for your work snailbrain.  at least it's the same for everyone, good luck fixing stuff and doing whatever it is you do Smiley

I was about to complain that I had to stick around waiting for the pool to come back up to make sure my new character doesn't insta-die before I got back when I remembered the handy new 'delete transaction' button.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100

--

Thanks for your work snailbrain.  at least it's the same for everyone, good luck fixing stuff and doing whatever it is you do Smiley
legendary

--

Jump to: