Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 380. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
HJUb924AzF8FTqCpy953vs1Ntw36T9EogB
Well boss give me a coin?
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
What does it mean "run update"?

Run the updated client? Cause i extract it in a new folder and after opening it, i can see the same old: "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade." That was appearing on the old one ...
And ofc Sync stuck at 14hrs behind

Anyone who can help, will recive HUC from me Wink

Go to C:\Users\*YOURUSER*\AppData\Roaming\Huntercoin and delete everything except wallet.dat and hunter.conf .. close the client, reinstall client with the new file on post #1 and it should work.
Solved my problem Smiley

HDSTeHbe73cVhSLZFiTrVZmyK3DF8eiFq2
Thanks Smiley
Seems to be (partially) working!
Now is stuck on "Synchronizing with network... 0 hours behind" but if i put my mouse over it says:
"Catching up
4839 of 10802 (estimated) blocks of transaction history."

And Stays like this forever -.-
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Bizarre, but my backup wallet.dat seemed to have been the cause of all my troubles.
I've deleted the entire lot and started completely from fresh, which seems to be working ok now.

New wallet address, but nevermind, I did not have any coins so no big deal.

Seems to be working, suggest if anyone else having problems with sync/crash/etc just delete everything and start again.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

Run the updated client? Cause i extract it in a new folder and after opening it, i can see the same old: "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade." That was appearing on the old one ...

Go to C:\Users\*YOURUSER*\AppData\Roaming\Huntercoin and delete everything except wallet.dat and hunter.conf .. close the client, reinstall client with the new file on post #1 and it should work.
Solved my problem Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Yea that just deleted all my coins. wonderful...
Activity: 52
I need HUC to create a player please help me !

HEScwd8peMhh4tbZXRW8igN2uqoMu7d7yd

thanks
Activity: 308
yeah, another bug when trying to create another player

blockhain deleted / reloaded, wallet 1.09 confirmed and yet
"Error: CheckTransaction failed for transaction created by nameFirstUpdateCreateTx"

so let's sum up, first my hundreds HUC vanished coz I was on the "wrong" chain(s), then I started from 0 again this morning, got 99% orphans, finally got 1 coin + a dime to be able to enter the game, was killed instantly, remined to get another coin among the orphans pile, got it, and can't even use it to create another player even if my wallet is > 1.0005 . Please shoot me (IRL)  Cheesy
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Solved my problem Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
you must synchronize your wallet it means update i think .
Activity: 705
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Tried to get giveaway but forum is not sending activation email

please giveaway 10HUC so as I can play

HJvVyY7iL9uYbX2SgtYgcZ2FfwA7d66NDx

thanks
Activity: 182
Someone help to able to start ? Please Smiley)))

HGiPUoY95fLSS23FQLeitRDaQqdjnaSNyA

Thank guys Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
yep dont really understand the game. i guess people are using destruct and just kill everyone around. are you getting coins this way?
yes they are getting coins, if they have another player ready to loot you. others are just killing competition from start so the map doesn't get crowded
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
still mining don't work, all orphan or rejected
Activity: 196
yep dont really understand the game. i guess people are using destruct and just kill everyone around. are you getting coins this way?
wow, I thought I was kidding, but yeah, one minute after entering I was killed before even making a move. one hour to make a coin between all orphans, one second to vanish, back to zero. what a joke  Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
hehe, i'm stuck too ,

can anyone spare a coin so i can pay the fee to create a player ?

HFfvC6qjJ9bF6k1CmCBmd86wGSJdxvhvAN

thanks.
thanks for the 0.1 dime, now let's see if I get killed on the spot  Cheesy
Activity: 138
I may host a giveaway of 2 coins/person tommorow, still not 100% sure on this one, but if when I do it, people would be willing to donate, that would ease my pain.

I've never actually hosted a giveaway before, so I guess the fastest of responses should not be expected, but all until my allocated 1000 on my own coins (and whatever is donated I guess) is gone, will be given out.

This should get a lot of people playing the game.

H8i7nKWHn2ue1v2C3Y8EuD3pTquTrYQwG9
In-case someone feels the need to contribute to the pool of donations, if they do (and it's not a pitiful amount of coins total), I'll definitely host aforementioned giveaway.

Edit: Person above me, that was me Smiley
I've also given 2-5 coins to random other people throughout the thread that have asked.
Activity: 154
I want to play the game  Grin The transaction fee is really stupid.

HGXLxW51Eu2zH8RCp9hUXshy8EhG3uBEbm

Edit: Client updated. Thanks.

Thank you!!!
Activity: 154
I want to play the game  Grin The transaction fee is really stupid.

HGXLxW51Eu2zH8RCp9hUXshy8EhG3uBEbm

Edit: Client updated. Thanks.
Jump to: