Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 383. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
need some sha256miners.. all blocks being solved atm are scrypt

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/nbtx=30/fromtx=0

1= scrypt

0=sha256
thats because SHA256 difficulty looks way higher
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
noooo....... i updated again and the other 100 coins unconfirmed dissapeared. im back to only 50 coins total. fuck. this is the last time i am goin to try.

i just made 0.100 btc from 20 min of sillsaturncoin scam. so since profit already i will invest 1-2 hrs more. but this is getting frustruating.

i want to support but there is no reward.

also why is the comp so slow?  is the wallet doing anything else?  any thing mischievous happening?

could anyone shed some info?

OP... can i have your input please?

Huh

anyone?         anyone?           anyone?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good idea i gonna delete everything . since i have 0 coins anyway
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
what exactly do i delete in the roaming hunter folder ? everything except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf or just the database folder ?

To be honest I had to blow the whole folder away and start over luckily I did not have many coins so it was not a big deal to me, I have seen others not have to do that but that was my experience.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
on block 8324 now. have 0 coins after update. impossible to mine. only orphans. coin broken ?
working fine here
on block 8324 now. have 0 coins after update. impossible to mine. only orphans. coin broken ?
Vires in Numeris
setgenerate true doesnt do anything.
gethashespersec returns 0
what gives?
How am I supposed to get coins?
Merit: 101
It's unplayable, lags like hell Sad
Activity: 117
hey so in the game, why is my 'go' button always disabled and how do I get it back on?
sometimes when my client gets behind it keeps everything in processing state, and go button gets disabled. restarting usually catches it up and fixes it
Vires in Numeris
Setgenerate true doesn't seem to do anything. There is no load on my computer.
How are we supposed to play if it takes coins to play?

I understand at the start it will be easy to get coins by mining, but without a faucet are newcomers supposed to buy coins to play?

and what the hell is with this lag.
legendary
noooo....... i updated again and the other 100 coins unconfirmed dissapeared. im back to only 50 coins total. fuck. this is the last time i am goin to try.

i just made 0.100 btc from 20 min of sillsaturncoin scam. so since profit already i will invest 1-2 hrs more. but this is getting frustruating.

also why is the comp so slow?  is the wallet doing anything else?  any thing mischievous happening?

Huh

anyone?         anyone?           anyone?
Vires in Numeris
Anyone know of a faucet? I'd like to get 1 coin so that I can play the game.
+1

also, why is this wallet so unbearably slow?

HDpjGe8CHGooJzGiTRGqBY4nQ2okyddqKx
If anyone would be so kind, I need a coin.
just updated one wallet syncing now shows me 0 coins balance. lost like 1200coins i guess  Undecided
both wallets empty it seems not bad lost 2500 coins
Activity: 67
hey so in the game, why is my 'go' button always disabled and how do I get it back on?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I ran update on one client and lost all my coins & only made things worse. Not game to try it on my other machines with confirmed coins.
what exactly do i delete in the roaming hunter folder ? everything except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf or just the database folder ?
legendary

Huh
Activity: 75
i didnt update because i wask afk now i have over 1000 coins mined. .what do i need to do now to not lose them ?

nothing! woooo all my coins went poof too! delete block chain and re-sync with nodes with crossed fingers. I had 1000 matured (120+ confirms) coins that went poof.
i didnt update because i wask afk now i have over 1000 coins mined. .what do i need to do now to not lose them ?
Jump to: