Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 396. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Also had more than 600HUC, downloaded with node added and now 0HUC
Exactly the same here, had 4000HUC, added new node, now I got 0. -__-

2000 transactions are still there but all greyed out.
Newsflash: You all were on a fork and mined blocks all for yourself without competition from other miners.  Roll Eyes
Coin definetely needs a relaunch or if one of the longer chains is used then most of those blocks should be given away.

Newsflash: When you have 50+ connections a few hours into a release, you're probably not on a fork. When said client "misplaces" several thouasnd coins that were confirmed out of nowhere, it is indeed broken. When you try to be snarky, you look exceptionally stupid if you have no idea what you're talking about
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Newsflash: You all were on a fork and mined blocks all for yourself without competition from other miners. Don't act entitled, newbs. Roll Eyes
Coin definetely needs a relaunch or if one of the longer chains is used then most of those blocks should be given away.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Another thing snailbrain.

- Stick to scrypt and forget sha.
- Remove the game and put it in an independent platform.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Haha today must be national disaster launch day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
lost 1000 HUC well prolly never really had any mining on a fork.

5 hours of my life I want back... FORK THIS I'M OUT!

DUUUKEEE COIN
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
i think adding only the node snail mentioned doesnt work.

When you check the debug it seems like communication is going trough irc.
He is getting adresses there to connect, when there are peers there where it connects to with a faulty chain, you will be f*cked no?
legendary
i had 400huc was on the right blockchain cause i didnt need to add any node and was synced,
now ive add the node, delete all exept wallet.dat and .conf file resync and what suprise 0huc Huh

And you tried to sell them.

Was looking at the folder and have a sneaking suspicious that we are not suppose to delete the files called game.dat, nameindexfull.dat and addr.dat and there is no peer.dat file.
never thought that this coin it was so wrong with no node add it, my guess its that everybody that didnt have that node lost every coin...
thats just wrong Huh i dont know if i want to start again or simply give up like others

I'll give up if i were you, mine something else more profitable that this. Wasted 5 hours on it and no more.
legendary
So i went up up 200 coins after a restart, all 200 confirmed in my balance and they disappeared for no reasons.

The wallet and coin is a cluster fuck.

I'm out.

Snailbrain, fix it.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
i had 400huc was on the right blockchain cause i didnt need to add any node and was synced,
now ive add the node, delete all exept wallet.dat and .conf file resync and what suprise 0huc Huh

Was looking at the folder and have a sneaking suspicious that we are not suppose to delete the files called game.dat, nameindexfull.dat and addr.dat and there is no peer.dat file.
never thought that this coin it was so wrong with no node add it, my guess its that everybody that didnt have that node lost every coin...
thats just wrong Huh i dont know if i want to start again or simply give up like others
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm usually very against it, but you should definitely relaunch this one

It has potential, but this launch was terrible
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I'm starting to have a feeling that I'm wasting my time...

This is where I am now:

"version" : 1000000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 4087,
    "timeoffset" : -40,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "algo" : "scrypt",
    "difficulty" : 0.01092758,
    "difficulty_sha256d" : 1.10302286,
    "difficulty_scrypt" : 0.01092758,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1391295692,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000001,
    "errors" : ""

Every time a new block is found, in the network I get one imature... something is wrong...
Activity: 1034
legendary

Activity: 736
any news on an update?
or a fix?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ok im giving up for real thought it was fine now but nope. wallet was synced started to mine found few blocks. suddenly wallet became desynced again and i lost everything.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Now I cant start the client anymore. I'm way off this one until things gets stable.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
legendary
Snailbrain - why has the getpeerinfo command removed from the debug console?

Answer this question please.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
snailbrain - Appreciate the extra Node - seemed to update straight away, hopefully it will stay synced.

Any idea about the lag?

probably you are on windows.. something to do with ntfs
if you have an ssd it maybe is ok... or when blocks are targeting 1min
during testing i found that using defraggler on the datadir (when client is not running ofc) helped when blocks are fast..

Well, Mine seems to still be stuck on an old block, does this mean I'm out of sync and mining wrong blocks?

Also - deleted the debug.log - did not make any change to the lag problem.

"version" : 1000000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2147,
    "timeoffset" : 8,
    "connections" : 9,
    "proxy" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "algo" : "sha256d",
    "difficulty" : 1.45623625,
    "difficulty_sha256d" : 1.45623625,
    "difficulty_scrypt" : 0.00118837,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1391288654,
    "keypoolsize" : 18,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000001,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."

probably delete everything in datadir except wallet.dat, and huntercoin.conf
and addnode=192.241.222.65

did that, restarted client, got again warning "Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"
Jump to: