Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 391. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
looks like this isn't correct anyway based on winter... but getpeerinfo doesn't work in this version?

finally synched to a height of 4655... is this one likely it?
could you please post your getpeerinfo?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
so i installed the wallet from this link and only did this. i have no game option . am i alright? lol

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h5f96sw56c196/HunterCoin#h5f96sw56c196

your resolution maybe too small? make window bigger?

Grin Grin Grin           Tongue
Activity: 558
Merit: 131
what is the highest block number people are on?

4952 now
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
could you please post your getpeerinfo?
Activity: 89
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
what is the highest block number people are on?
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Please post some node IPs on the correct chain

legendary
so i installed the wallet from this link and only did this. i have no game option . am i alright? lol

your resolution maybe too small? make window bigger?
legendary
the lag..   i feel like op turned us into his primecoin/quark botnets  :  )
legendary
testing patch now...

the nodes in OP (and what i posted) are currently offline
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Adiing the node =192.241.222.65 didnt do anything and it won't do anything.

It won't except make things worse because thats the dev's node and he cant even sync anymore so is likely the wrong chain.
legendary

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Adiing the node =192.241.222.65 didnt do anything and it won't do anything. There needs to be an update, so everyone's issues are fixed. My wallet freezes all day and i can't get it to sync.
why post node and tell people to be patient, why don't you say guys be patient i am gonna make an update and when i release it everything will be better and come back to mine or play...
Activity: 378
Yeah, same, i've tried on 3 different Windows machines. Trying to resynch with a wallet that worked earlier results in a freeze and/or a complete crash. Guessing those .dats will remain useless.

Trying one last synch from fresh, taking forever.

Really wish they'd announce a relaunch with some actual insights as to what they are doing to fix it.

I think one thing that it really needs is an option to stop/turn off the game, or have a Wallet/Mining version and a game version that can send to your wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
It seems to me there's an issue in determining which chain to keep. a couple times now I've been on a chain and it switches to a shorter one. a few minutes ago I was on the 4655 one mentioned by winterfrost, and then it switched to one below 4600, so I'm resyncing again.

Yea tell me about, I got 3 clients on 3 different chains..

And this is a perfect example of WHY a new coin should always have a pre-mine (however small) to kick the coin off along the right chain before everyone piles in. Fuck bitjohn and people like him who are anti-premine. They are non-technical noobs who should stick to what they know (eg pushing a pen) and keep the fuck out of having a say in how a coin should be designed or released. They fuck it up for everyone.
Activity: 67
well it seems my wallet is now corupt. deleting everything but my wallet and conf file makes it crash when resyncing. moving the wallet out of the folder leaving only the conf file allows it to resync past where it was crashing.

Same thing here.

I was mining at the time. switched to another pool. closed hunterqt, and removed the addnode (?) line and deleted all other files except wallet and conf. From then on my wallet was causing the program to crash. I have the bad wallet here still, but I started over with a new one
Activity: 328
I'm going to go to bed, hopefully when I get up and check this thread in the morning the Dev has found a solution to everything.
Should still be able to make a good start 1 day after launch, just would have been nice to have left it running all night mining whilst I sleep Sad
Activity: 117
well it seems my wallet is now corupt. deleting everything but my wallet and conf file makes it crash when resyncing. moving the wallet out of the folder leaving only the conf file allows it to resync past where it was crashing.
Activity: 115
stuck at block 4588 now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i gonna mine this overnight. i support the idea. also mining works fine. just keep trying.game is laggy as hell and i cant find my first played on map lol.
Jump to: