Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 401. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
well i redownloaded blockchain about 20 times .. and i never managet to sync my two miners or with someone on forum nicely wasted firepower im out for now..

speaking about scrypt dunno abou sha...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi how long you wait for create your hunter because i create two hunters but im not see him on the map what do wrong ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i feel like i'm mining "wallet.dat" files at this point.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

22:51:44

getblockcount

correct ?

I was up at 24XX, but now it complains again so I'm guessing I'm forked, again........
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
all my blocks are not received by other nodes

*Edit they just changed all at once to unconfirmed from question mark to waiting confirmation x blocks which appears normal block 2085ish
Activity: 490

getblockcount

correct ?
Activity: 224
Well, i'm about to throw in the towel here. Same thing keeps happening here (on my 4th time here):

First, I have a two scrypt mining rigs set up. The big boy is built on a server box, has plenty of juice, mem, cpu power, etc. I've solo'd many coins on it without issue. For any other coin, while soloing there is no lag on my computer at all, I can open up browsers, surf, etc. with no slowdown on anything (though i just use it for mining).

With this, we obviously have the wallet issues. But there is severe CPU usage (35%ish with spikes up to close to 50). This creates a lag on this box I have never had before.

Is the "Game" always on or something that might be causing these issues? i.e. it's a regular coin wallet also running a game on top that is making constant calls to update map, etc. (I haven't even been able to look at the game with all of these wallet issues).

If this is the case, you need to update the wallet to allow people to turn off the game and just use it as a wallet or something. Per your instructions, you shouldnt be playing on your main wallet.

The game, to make the switch!!! Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I think the big problem is the game is in the wallet...

Doesn't seem to be much different than any other wallet other than that. Maybe just create the game in the browser if possible so it doesn't go through the wallet?
Activity: 224
mine got suck at block 2100 their abouts, had 8 coins confirming. saved my wallet dat. deleted the hunter folder in roaming, opened the wallet again and seems to be running fine now. missed out on this one for sure.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
selling 200HUC for 0.02btc

Cheesy
Activity: 400
I keep getting stuck on 885 now.

Same as me.....before i was up to 1700 ish with loads of mined coins.....now all gone.

The wallet is totally bugged.

Not sure having the game in the wallet is a good idea.

Have been scrypt mining and all my efforts are wasted.

Should have stuck to mining others coins.

The whole idea was great but unworkable.

Working fine for myself and many others

And not working for even more people

Working for every man in special blockchain Cheesy

hahaha exactly Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Same as me.....before i was up to 1700 ish with loads of mined coins.....now all gone.

yea i believe everybody runs on their own blockchain just try to stop mining and you coins will stop getting confirmed :-/
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
put the game on a brower with a link in the client, it's impossible to play with this lag
Activity: 126
if theirs is to be a relaunch please arrange a pool at launch. saturncoin launched beautifully.
Yep, I made almost 4k HUC, I'll be back mining huntercoin when things will be fixed, all miners are on Saturn right now, and getting HUC trough game.

Activity: 400

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

But not for others.....there's no consistency.
Activity: 378
Well, i'm about to throw in the towel here. Same thing keeps happening here (on my 4th time here):

First, I have a two scrypt mining rigs set up. The big boy is built on a server box, has plenty of juice, mem, cpu power, etc. I've solo'd many coins on it without issue. For any other coin, while soloing there is no lag on my computer at all, I can open up browsers, surf, etc. with no slowdown on anything (though i just use it for mining).

With this, we obviously have the wallet issues. But there is severe CPU usage (35%ish with spikes up to close to 50). This creates a lag on this box I have never had before.

Is the "Game" always on or something that might be causing these issues? i.e. it's a regular coin wallet also running a game on top that is making constant calls to update map, etc. (I haven't even been able to look at the game with all of these wallet issues).

If this is the case, you need to update the wallet to allow people to turn off the game and just use it as a wallet or something. Per your instructions, you shouldnt be playing on your main wallet.

Nope. Redownload blockchain or just restart wallet. You will get message that you or other nodes need new wallet or will just stuck on other block.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Jump to: