Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]☆huskycoin☆Next DogeCoin[X11]☆5day POW☆☆☆7day 10%POS☆☆☆No premine☆☆No IPO☆☆ - page 12. (Read 26300 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
please send ticket to add on exchange, bittrex, poloniex, c-cex....more of us send, quicker some will add  Wink
cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Why would we need a new logo ? This is great ! We only need a growing community and a decent exchange.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
we need new logo, and exchange, quick! Wink
my 2 cents
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Started mining a little late, (after the first 1000 blocks) but this has been the best coin we have mined to date ! Just love mining this coin, very exciting, well done Dev, great job !!!

Just need an exchange now. We will keep mining to the end, woof woof woof to the DEV and NiceEmining Pool too, thanks and give a dog a bone ! Grin
Anything moving with this coin? new logo, exchanges?
Where is the dev? Or is it dead before birth? lol
cheers
If anyone is intrested in buying i have 100k for sale
Activity: 852
So there is only 10 million huskys? I picked up so many last night, something does not seem right if so. Must have been the low diff.
The coin is still crazy easy to mine, dont miss the husky train !
Peoples might be morons but Husky is .... HUSKY !
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Huskycoin...stop taking people for morons even if they are...
keep the coins, we will see a decent exchange like poloniex soon enough ! After all we are fighting for the HUSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Indeed , i think we're gonna be on bittrex soon aswell
keep the coins, we will see a decent exchange like poloniex soon enough ! After all we are fighting for the HUSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WTS husky, 0.01BTC per 1000 HC.
Damn , that's expensive ,  i could sell 10x cheaper and still make a huge profit lawl
Well, you will look in 1 week and people will be saying, damn that's cheap! People who mined CINNI in first day, was selling them for like 100-300 satoshi and they thought, "yeah, I'm selling for that and still making huge profit!", and look at it now, it was over 30 000 in few days ago, 100-300x increase . So it's fair.
i guess , you should just keep your coins tho
WTS husky, 0.01BTC per 1000 HC.
Damn , that's expensive ,  i could sell 10x cheaper and still make a huge profit lawl
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: