Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]☆huskycoin☆Next DogeCoin[X11]☆5day POW☆☆☆7day 10%POS☆☆☆No premine☆☆No IPO☆☆ - page 13. (Read 26300 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Huskyyyyyyy, i will try to get some sort of giveaway tomorow as i have some coins to spare.
Lets hear some cool ideas of who wants to get free husky coins !
BONES TO ALL HUSKY ALL OVER THE GLOBE !
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Coins received from suprnova as well, thank you

A cron got stuck. Everything should be fine now
Activity: 700
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Coins received from suprnova as well, thank you
Activity: 126
What is wrong with suprnova pool?Huh I was made that it would make auto payout, but then "You have exceeded the pools configured HUS warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!" got this warning, trying to make manual payout, but not getting it!!!!
EVERYTHING IS GOOD! Got my coins from husky.suprnova.cc pool!

Yeah suprnova.cc great service as usual!
Activity: 125
做这枚硬币的目的是什么,以后有什么发展,如果你们连个维护硬币的团队都没有的话,只为挖币卖钱。那我们就不参加了

The plan is to have 1 bone for each husky in the world ! This magnificent animals need more attention !

hahahah
I wonder how much that would be cost.But it definitely worth.

Activity: 491
Nah, everything is confirmed, but just not getting payout, tryed to make another manual payout, but it says there are 1active payout already. Will try to message them, hope everything ll be fine.

Yes, same here... sent a message to them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
HC has a new dog tokens? Everyone a lot of promotion, logo change my best! Grin
Activity: 231
What is wrong with suprnova pool?Huh I was made that it would make auto payout, but then "You have exceeded the pools configured HUS warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!" got this warning, trying to make manual payout, but not getting it!!!!

Are you coins already confirmed or unconfirmed ? maybe you just need to wait some time to get the coins confirmed. Do not worry suprnova is a super solid pool, even if there is a problem they will fix it. Leave them a message and dont worry, your coins are save.

For the rest - its time to point your miners to this coin, we are past block 3000 the reward is 625 per block right now, last chance to get your husky coins !

The plan is to have 1 bone for each husky in the world ! This magnificent animals need more attention !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Awesome coin! i made an irc for ppl to hangout https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/huskycoin
Dev , Please include it in the thread , and come to the channel! Wink

Great job, will join when i get home.
Activity: 700
Awesome coin! i made an irc for ppl to hangout https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/huskycoin
Dev , Please include it in the thread , and come to the channel! Wink
HUSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY p2p working great, suprnova working great, nicemining working great. So far i guess the launch was very nice.
Now we need some exchanges to get into this coin and the community of husky lovers to grow !
Dev , lets see facebook group with some promotions ! Make a giveaway ! I will donate for the giveaway !
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
this coin working vry fast
dev should make a future plan for the project

multipool ?

any application?

and so on
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Pages:
Jump to: