Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 20. (Read 13194 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 10
LEt me ask you this;
How will you entice people to pay for the information on hut34, insread of just googling it?

Info that is readily available on Google has, in our terms, low entropy value - but there may be opportunities for developers to either synthesise readily available information into more valuable data, or otherwise curate it in such a way that it acquires a higher value - it's easier to understand for example, or it's highly reliable, or it speaks to your bicycle's onboard computer directly without fuss - that sort of thing.

Hut34 won't make data any more or less valuable than it already is, to be honest - but what it will do, through the creation of the Hut Network, and a fair and open marketplace for entropy transactions, is allow data providers, and value providers (such as bot developers who curate / synthesise, or otherwise generate) to monetise their efforts - in such a way that the network is 'greater than the sum of its parts' and the value flows fairly across the network....

Another way to think about this is that Hut34 isn't really a consumer offering - it *can* be, of course, but there are many worlds where the first take up comes more firmly from bot developers building bots which are significantly useful, and businesses who wish to consume that data as part of their operations joining the network to access the value - we'll make some announcements in the next couple of days to flesh out some of these models Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
It's a real pleasure and I am a believer in this project, hence wanted to be an investor as well. I hope to keep an eye also here every day if possible, even when I am away for a few days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
LEt me ask you this;
How will you entice people to pay for the information on hut34, insread of just googling it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
it is worth looking forward to how the project is continuing, it seems this project is one of good projects ,we must look forward to. however, a project and the concept of the project itself, depending on how they develop it, because so many projects fail because the developers have lost the idea to make their project better
Activity: 63
You should adleast give this guy a tip! Bot contest is genious!

We agree chocobo! Hut community is full of genius Smiley   btcminer PM us at the Hut!

Hah! Might as well make a tipbot on hut34 platform

No need to build a tip bot! as monetising people sharing and helping one another,  is really what the whole network is already based upon.

If someone on the Hut34 network helps you out - by giving you useful information - they will receive a payment (i.e. a "tip")in the form of ENT for this service. People are incentiveised to participate and contribute, making the network stronger and more knowledgable.

so you should definitely build a bot that contributes information and services and you will receive ENT payments (or "tips") for this.

Tim  Smiley

Another question from your importunate, yet friendly neighbor poptok1  Roll Eyes
How exactly a given bot will know that his service was paid?
( I assume that all payments for bots work are "in front payments", right?)
Are bots also a part of Entropy block-chain or do they have some extra plug in to it?  

Hi poptok, monestisation of bot interactions will occur via writing executed transactions, tyransfers of ENT tokens to the blockchain. Thus creating an immutable record.

1. Assume we have two chatbots exchanging information messages, one named ALICE, and the other named BOB.
2. These bots will be connected to the Hut 34 Network.
3. ALICE and BOB both have ENT token wallets.
4. If ALICE were to send a message that BOB accepts as being useful, then a transaction between these two would be agreed
5. BOB would pay ENT tokens to the wallet of ALICE.

Of course there would need to be safeguards in place to assure that BOB had sufficient ENT balance befor ALICE sent, or confirmed her message.

Bots can be built on any bot building platform. We are an open system. And the Bot builder can deploy these bots to any message channel. Bot builders will connect to the Hut34 Network via API, where they will then be able to share messages and transact in Entropy tokens.

Hope this helps
Very interesting project. Wish you best luck and more great ideas!

Thanks ultrasonicsite. Be sure to spread the word!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Another question from your importunate, yet friendly neighbor poptok1  Roll Eyes
How exactly a given bot will know that his service was paid?
( I assume that all payments for bots work are "in front payments", right?)
Are bots also a part of Entropy block-chain or do they have some extra plug in to it? 
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

We agree chocobo! Hut community is full of genuis Smiley   btcminer PM us at the Hut!

Hah! Might as well make a tipbot on hut34 platform
Activity: 307
Very interesting project. Wish you best luck and more great ideas!
Activity: 45
[ANN][HUT34][SIGNATURE BOUNTY] COMPETITION OPEN EARN BOUNTY

SO 12 HOURS LEFT ON THE SIGNATURE DESIGN COMPETITION.

POST YOUR DESIGN AT THREAD ABOVE.

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN TO OPEN NEXT 24 HOURS WITH SELECTED DESIGN.

THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTIONS.

We agree chocobo! Hut community is full of genuis Smiley   btcminer PM us at the Hut!
Ha Ha , my apologies btcminer49er (and poptok) - its been very long days building and launching the Hut! Thanks for the heads up chocobo21. It's still a great idea. The community will be fiirst to know about the platform release and incentives will be in place for them to participate and provide feedback to help us on out journey. Smiley

No probs my man, just keep doing good work, is all i ask

Will do!! Exciting times ahead Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Ha Ha , my apologies btcminer49er (and poptok) - its been very long days building and launching the Hut! Thanks for the heads up chocobo21. It's still a great idea. The community will be fiirst to know about the platform release and incentives will be in place for them to participate and provide feedback to help us on out journey. Smiley

No probs my man, just keep doing good work, is all i ask
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
So.. Is it gone be Contest?  Grin
It is already running, since 48 hours at least. I endorse you to take part.
It looks complicated at first but that's just an illusion, I'm sure you will master it quickly and became BBcode master Grin
Its fun to learn new things right? Link to the contest thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhut34signature-bounty-competition-open-earn-bounty-2187630
Here you will find a BBcode tutorial thread by my homie roslinpl. Take a look it will come in handy for sure ->
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.0;topicseen
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Just a reminder for those who have not seen..
Social bounties can be found at https://docsend.com/view/3yb6yhy
And this means: Signature design contest!
I think it would be a good idea to post separate thread with the contest.
This way more members will get to see it. I wasn't aware that Hut34 is planing to establish a campaign here, bet there's more people like me, this information just slipped under the radar. 

Great idea poptok1 lets get it happening  Smiley

Why not a bot design contest? Wink

Hi poptok thats a great idea and we agree - we will be offering bounties for devs to build bots to join the network, and help us test our platform. Announcements around this coming very soon. All community suggestions are welcomed.

I believe btcminer49er suggested this, not poptok Cheesy

So.. Is it gone be Contest?  Grin
This way more members will get to see it. I wasn't aware that Hut34 is planing to establish a campaign here, bet there's more people like me, this information just slipped under the radar.  

Great idea poptok1 lets get it happening  Smiley

Hi poptok thats a great idea and we agree - we will be offering bounties for devs to build bots to join the network, and help us test our platform. Announcements around this coming very soon. All community suggestions are welcomed.

Great idea poptok1 lets get it happening  Smiley

Great idea poptok1 lets get it happening  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: