Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 26. (Read 44444 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Given this is a Scrypt coin, is Ignition Asic 'friendly' or resistant.

All for trying to mine Ignition and support the project, but want to know first if my little ole GPU rig is not going to manage any reasonable amount of coins, given it is a Scrypt coin. Otherwise happy to support the project in other ways (bounty involvement etc).

Also congratulations on the coinmarketcap listing Smiley

Hi it is true, we are asic friendly. Eventually, GPU's won't make much comparitively. The good news is, for right now, many of our users report good earnings with GPU's set to mining IC Wink So maybe soon, but not yet, will it be hard to get IC mining with your gpu Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Given this is a Scrypt coin, is Ignition Asic 'friendly' or resistant.

All for trying to mine Ignition and support the project, but want to know first if my little ole GPU rig is not going to manage any reasonable amount of coins, given it is a Scrypt coin. Otherwise happy to support the project in other ways (bounty involvement etc).

Also congratulations on the coinmarketcap listing Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
For the past week i've been setting up masternodes for IC. I must say the support that the development team has given me on Discord channel has been amazing.

Thanks dev team!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Staking this coin is insane, be sure to get in early!

how many mn are running right now ?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world
how many mn are running right now ?
how do you use the coin control features?

To access coin control features for input control, you can go to Settings -> Options -> Display Tab : Check box saying "Display advanced coin control features" and then go to send tab, you will see "Inputs..." button now Wink
Activity: 60
how do you use the coin control features?
Activity: 42
Loving IC on CryptoBridge...any plans for a Mac wallet though?

Hi there is a mac wallet available for download in our Releases page on Github Wink

https://github.com/ignitioncoin

Perfect - just what I was looking for, thanks! High hopes for this coin!
There is no website?  Huh Huh Huh

Hi maybe its hard to find on the main post, if so will update, but our website is https://ignitioncoin.org - You can find our official explorer, white paper, and much more there!

Hi there is a mac wallet available for download in our Releases page on Github Wink

https://github.com/ignitioncoin
Activity: 42
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
No I'm not tryin' to be rude,
But hey ignition coin im feeling you
The way you do the things you do
its gonna buy me a lexus coupe
That's why im all up in your threads
Tryna get you to an exchange.....
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Hi, I see people mentioning Cryptopia, is there a confirmation that IC will be listed there?
Also, how are things going with Coinmarketcap? I have read that there is a minimum daily trading volume requested in order to be traded there. How much is it and how far away from it are we?

Cryptopia says that they have been training new devs for getting new coins setup on the market, and we should be able to be listed week of Jan 21st sometime.

Coinmarketcap requires 45,000$ a day trade volume, we far eclipse that on most days, so not sure that this is the reason for delays, they just don't respond or say anything so we don't know.

That is great news as I can;t wait to see IC listed on Cryptopia. This is where I do most of my buying and selling so it will be much easier for me to accumulate more IC. CMC take their time when it comes to listing coins on their site even with the daily volume above what they require, maybe once Cryptopia list IC they might also add IC to their site.

great news. will be acumulating some more and following closely
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Stocks.exchange scam,, withdraw take long time don't use that exchange has 1 day left my WD not process
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hi, I see people mentioning Cryptopia, is there a confirmation that IC will be listed there?
Also, how are things going with Coinmarketcap? I have read that there is a minimum daily trading volume requested in order to be traded there. How much is it and how far away from it are we?

Cryptopia says that they have been training new devs for getting new coins setup on the market, and we should be able to be listed week of Jan 21st sometime.

Coinmarketcap requires 45,000$ a day trade volume, we far eclipse that on most days, so not sure that this is the reason for delays, they just don't respond or say anything so we don't know.

That is great news as I can;t wait to see IC listed on Cryptopia. This is where I do most of my buying and selling so it will be much easier for me to accumulate more IC. CMC take their time when it comes to listing coins on their site even with the daily volume above what they require, maybe once Cryptopia list IC they might also add IC to their site.

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
How much total token will be produced in  project? and how much to allocation for ICO, Team, and marketing?
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: