Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 46. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
dev has no idea himself of total coins.

why not try a secure NXT investment like the GlideSEC asset: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-glidesec-asset-secured-profitable-nxt-investments-system-launch-961897

this way you get weekly dividends from a wide range of investments without the fear of developer leaving.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Alright dev... Whats up with the max total coins?

And why have I only recieved 4 payments in 48hrs of being a masternode? Somethin seems really wrong... Icash has about 37 masternodes atm... Meaning every ~37 blocks a masternode should recieve payment (average).. How are the masternodes selected for payment? is that something written in the code...or do you decide which one gets a payment?  Huh Huh

AND something really is wrong with the code mining wise... Again 3 hrs without a block... No matter how much hashes people sent to pools... this isnt normal... The difficulty should adapt itself and spit out blocks... Something is just wrong here Wink

That's because someone is trying to fool masternoderna on their payment. I have updated the git source and the windows wallet with a reference node  that monitors the payments but it requires that our pools update their wallets or I get locked out of our network.

I will return on max coins.

Updated my post  Wink Wallet stays out of sync somehow

Did you contact the pooloperatos/exchanges to update to the new source?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

And why have I only recieved 4 payments in 48hrs of being a masternode? Somethin seems really wrong... Icash has about 37 masternodes atm... Meaning every ~37 blocks a masternode should recieve payment (average).. How are the masternodes selected for payment? is that something written in the code...or do you decide which one gets a payment?  Huh Huh

AND something really is wrong with the code mining wise... Again 3 hrs without a block... No matter how much hashes people sent to pools... this isnt normal... The difficulty should adapt itself and spit out blocks... Something is just wrong here Wink

That's because someone is trying to fool masternoderna on their payment. I have updated the git source and the windows wallet with a reference node  that monitors the payments but it requires that our pools update their wallets or I get locked out of our network.

I will return on max coins.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

EDIT: It seems the wallet keep hanging... Any fix for this dev? Never had this with other coins before  Wink After restart im still  ~7-10 blocks behind... and wallet says synced  Huh I deleted appdata folder etc. still not in sync...

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I have been trading this for a few days now on Yobit and C-cex, made good return.
My problem is that I feel, to say the least, hesitant about playing with more than dust.
The reason is that I really need to know the
MAX SUPPLY.
Decide on a number and let us know, people will only play with fire for so long.

Dev seems to be avoiding this question. Sketchy...

Judging by the buy support,  quite a few people have noticed this.....
Activity: 616
I have been trading this for a few days now on Yobit and C-cex, made good return.
My problem is that I feel, to say the least, hesitant about playing with more than dust.
MAX SUPPLY.
Decide on a number and let us know, people will only play with fire for so long.

Dev seems to be avoiding this question. Sketchy...
Activity: 239
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
cryptodev35, is this your 35th coin ? or just some random name LOL
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
MAX SUPPLY.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Interesting..... mining supply should be cut later like the original Darkcoin. Wink
Activity: 140
Waiting until have Wallet free.... Wink
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Time to add this coin to Trex. We need a lot of tweets about this Cheesy
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
max supply?

According to block explorer current supply is 14 million.

but what is max supply after Pow?

I believe 220M

OP says so... however... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10906280

Any news on this dev? Smiley

It seems we are mining about 1.4 million coins a day average since launch. This amount must go down imo  Wink
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Masternode is working great! I expected a few more blocks though... But it is how it is  Grin Cheesy

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
max supply?

but what is max supply after Pow?
Activity: 714
max supply?

Pages:
Jump to: