Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 45. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Nice! How about getting more devs on this coin? Any news on that?
This coin got a lot of potential, but there are some things that need to be fixed. Cut the coin supply for example!

I hear you all. Think we need a vote  Wink. Should we stay with what we have, if not how much do you think we should have as coin supply?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Nice! How about getting more devs on this coin? Any news on that?
This coin got a lot of potential, but there are some things that need to be fixed. Cut the coin supply for example!
Maximum supply with a maximum block reward would give us ~8 billion in year 2065. But thats only with max block reward 2662 each block and we are already down to 2286 in block reward and it changes each block so its realy hard to say. When the diff goes up the block reward goes down  Wink.

Why arent you updating the coin so it comes down to the announced 220 mil max? Huh It seems you made a mistake in the code... Which is fine.. But leaving it at this can kill Icash fast  Wink I recommend updating and cutting the total supply to the amount you originally announced. People were mining because they liked the specs.. Now it turns out the specs are totally different.. People dont like that and will leave Sad

I understand exactly what you saying. We could do that, or we let the blockreward be. The thing is that when our hashpower rises, our blockreward drops. If we had the diff that dash has 4744.11750216 (as we speak) our blockreward would be only 333.72 ICASH.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Maximum supply with a maximum block reward would give us ~8 billion in year 2065. But thats only with max block reward 2662 each block and we are already down to 2286 in block reward and it changes each block so its realy hard to say. When the diff goes up the block reward goes down  Wink.

Why arent you updating the coin so it comes down to the announced 220 mil max? Huh It seems you made a mistake in the code... Which is fine.. But leaving it at this can kill Icash fast  Wink I recommend updating and cutting the total supply to the amount you originally announced. People were mining because they liked the specs.. Now it turns out the specs are totally different.. People dont like that and will leave Sad
Someone who is hungry for a Mobile Wallet? I know I am anyways Wink.

So here we go...

Android Mobile Wallet Bounty: iJwRSkzihVp7cyaF3vjs9tnoYrxc1vtScB
Tx: 877553a3f6dfb7f744c721e16dddb35a8d0e8de1c90c3d6f5910c09a2ae1fd73 50,000 ICASH

iPhone Mobile Wallet Bounty: iPcbcpiXGrn1Eh21MuGFY3wWqmszbQa3gf
Tx: b2e47943d710f3fe065d3a1abe8afb410e61982fee1ca7ea07831958591fc4c9 50,000 ICASH

...and sending 50,000 ICASH to them each.
Activity: 224

Don't worry, if they're not clever enough to dig into the code chances are they're just trolling...
Since this is not the only ****coin to play with, I have decided to move on.
I'm still at a loss as to why it seems so difficult to disclose the max coin supply. This is not the Rosenberg equation nor is it string theory,  its a ****coin, so how difficult can it be?
Anyway, to you traders,  I bid you good luck and goodnight.

Looks like you crashed  the market  .........dev why you no answer simple  question

I had to fix so that the masternodes got paid that they should all day today. Will figure out what the maximum supply is the first thing I'll do tomorrow. Sorry for the delay  Embarrassed.
Activity: 234
I'm still at a loss as to why it seems so difficult to disclose the max coin supply. This is not the Rosenberg equation nor is it string theory,  its a ****coin, so how difficult can it be?

Looks like you crashed  the market  .........dev why you no answer simple  question
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
cryptodev35 thx you very much for your help Wink
Nice.. Lets keep mining then Smiley!

I dont know what happend this afternoon with syncing my wallet... it just kept hanging at block 5015 or something... even after a fresh chain download.. However, when I left it open a few hours I was all synced up again.. Anybody else having experience with this?

edit: and I recieved 2 payments from my masternode in the last hour!  Grin

You got stuck on block 5015 due to the reference node did not want to approve the blocks without the masternode payments but because those who tried to cheat us had more hashing power, the blockchain continued without us.

Sneaky bastards  Undecided Isnt there a way to block out those users? At least from the masternode list (maybe a really dumb thing to ask though  Tongue)

It will work out in the end. It's mostly because we have so little hashpower right now so it is relatively inexpensive to duplicate it, and then it is you who decide what should happen  Undecided.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

I dont know what happend this afternoon with syncing my wallet... it just kept hanging at block 5015 or something... even after a fresh chain download.. However, when I left it open a few hours I was all synced up again.. Anybody else having experience with this?

You got stuck on block 5015 due to the reference node did not want to approve the blocks without the masternode payments but because those who tried to cheat us had more hashing power, the blockchain continued without us.

Sneaky bastards  Undecided Isnt there a way to block out those users? At least from the masternode list (maybe a really dumb thing to ask though  Tongue)

I had to hire hashing power to bring back the blockchain to us  Wink.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

edit: and I recieved 2 payments from my masternode in the last hour!  Grin
guys please spread hadh on our pool. thanks. wallet update yesterday

@BinPool wallet update 28 march on evening - 2 days we work on new wallet

Yes please spread your hashes
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys please spread hadh on our pool. thanks. wallet update yesterday

@BinPool wallet update 28 march on evening - 2 days we work on new wallet
Alright dev... Whats up with the max total coins?

And why have I only recieved 4 payments in 48hrs of being a masternode? Somethin seems really wrong... Icash has about 37 masternodes atm... Meaning every ~37 blocks a masternode should recieve payment (average).. How are the masternodes selected for payment? is that something written in the code...or do you decide which one gets a payment?  Huh Huh

AND something really is wrong with the code mining wise... Again 3 hrs without a block... No matter how much hashes people sent to pools... this isnt normal... The difficulty should adapt itself and spit out blocks... Something is just wrong here Wink

That's because someone is trying to fool masternoderna on their payment. I have updated the git source and the windows wallet with a reference node  that monitors the payments but it requires that our pools update their wallets or I get locked out of our network.

I will return on max coins.

Updated my post  Wink Wallet stays out of sync somehow

Did you contact the pooloperatos/exchanges to update to the new source?

Yes contacted them  Wink We'll have to wait until they have updated

edit https://icash.maxminers.net/ updated
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Thank you for the advice.. I will read it through..  Smiley

However, the dev is still here Wink
Pages:
Jump to: