Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 6. (Read 94720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

The network iCash is working. Start the wallet check.

Yes, the wallet is sinhroniziruete. But the question is where to now translate these coins where they are not traded?
This swap was a fraud, a new topic was not created, these scammers are gone.
Since the network  works, let's join, we will bring it to the stock exchange, we will continue to think about the fate of the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Yes, the wallet is sinhroniziruete. But the question is where to now translate these coins where they are not traded?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist

Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I love masternodes coin, How to own a Masternode and how the profit from it
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Please send me a slack invite.  I need to find a way to swap my Icash for the coin. 
Forget it. This swap was a fraud, even the new topics were not created. No one will change you.

saddly ,how to swap this coin ,any new updates?
Write tickets on the exchange, as I advised above.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please send me a slack invite.  I need to find a way to swap my Icash for the coin. 
Forget it. This swap was a fraud, even the new topics were not created. No one will change you.

saddly ,how to swap this coin ,any new updates?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anyone has an slack invite for me for iCash? Reply or PM pls. Thanks!
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Hi guys I have 100k coins icash on my wallet on the computer. Please tell me what am I supposed to do now? I wrote to the developer he won't answer me. Help me perhaps!
The swap was made not by the developer, but by the swindler!
He does not answer, it's a scam!
There is no way to make a swap.
I wrote a ticket on the exchange CoinExchange io, Told them that they were together with scammers.
The swap was a scam!
Return iCash!
And what do we do now to get my money back?
Write a ticket in CoinExchange io, They are engaged in a scam, the wallet is not available.
What to write?
sample:
All actions with this coin are a scam.
And illegal, do you realize responsibility?
Hi guys I have 100k coins icash on my wallet on the computer. Please tell me what am I supposed to do now? I wrote to the developer he won't answer me. Help me perhaps!
I wrote a ticket on the exchange CoinExchange io, Told them that they were together with scammers.
The swap was a scam!
Return iCash!
Write a ticket in CoinExchange io, They are engaged in a scam, the wallet is not available.
What to write?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
The swap was a scam!
Return iCash!
The swap was a scam!
Return iCash!
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
The swap was a scam!
Return iCash!
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
I have no slack. Without slack that do not change? Where are the wallets download?
It's like a scam.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
ICASH has now been renamed to PURA

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PURA/BTC

topic closed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.1040

Where to get the wallets for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I knew this was going to happen, trashing the new dev for no reason. He's been stating for weeks now about the swap, even stated it about a week before the swap. It's no one's fault if you didn't get in on time.  I sent my iCash weeks ago to Coinexchange. You guys have to follow up on of all the coins you hold. This isn't CNBC  Smiley

Where has he been "stating for weeks now about the swap"? Certainly not here on the official coin thread.

Just talking about a swap in a chat room doesn't count. A coin swap is a serious disruption and it needs an announcement (not in a private Slack, but here where the public can see it) with concrete dates, rules, and deadlines, preferably giving the community at least a couple months of warning. Really it deserves its own BTC Talk thread, not just an official message hidden in the thread (and we never even got that much).

Look I get it, you got your coins; why would you care about the rest of us? You're not CNBC, whatever that means.

I am probably wasting my time. Really I am mostly upset that Coinexchange asked the dev specifically if the community had enough warning about the swap, and he assured them that they did, which was a deliberate lie. I always liked Coinexchange and felt that they were honest and gave good customer service. I feel like they have been duped by this dev as much as the community has.

Enjoy burning our coins. You got what you wanted, and your scheme worked out very well for you and your Slack cronies. I hope your conscience will let you enjoy our money.

If you did not know there are two iCash threads so maybe you did not see the swap post since it was in the other 'newer'  iCash thread.

Orignal iCash thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicash-icash-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-996567

Newer iCash Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-icash-darksend-masternode-pow-no-premine-no-ico-1534280

Hello

Anyone interested in joining icash slack, send me a private message. Soon there will be new slack channel. At the moment we are operating on old icash slack and there we don't have rights to change the settings. The old shared invite link is no longer active (used to be: https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA)

Question regarding of what to do with your coins in yobit.net. Problem is that yobit never updates the code and their wallet running on original icash chain, therefore if you withdraw from yobit to your wallet it is not possible to send them back. There will be coin swap soon and safe exchange to use is coinexchange.io. Suggested to withdraw your icash coins from yobit either to wallet or coinexchange.io.

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
I knew this was going to happen, trashing the new dev for no reason. He's been stating for weeks now about the swap, even stated it about a week before the swap. It's no one's fault if you didn't get in on time.  I sent my iCash weeks ago to Coinexchange. You guys have to follow up on of all the coins you hold. This isn't CNBC  Smiley

Where has he been "stating for weeks now about the swap"? Certainly not here on the official coin thread.

Just talking about a swap in a chat room doesn't count. A coin swap is a serious disruption and it needs an announcement (not in a private Slack, but here where the public can see it) with concrete dates, rules, and deadlines, preferably giving the community at least a couple months of warning. Really it deserves its own BTC Talk thread, not just an official message hidden in the thread (and we never even got that much).

Look I get it, you got your coins; why would you care about the rest of us? You're not CNBC, whatever that means.

I am probably wasting my time. Really I am mostly upset that Coinexchange asked the dev specifically if the community had enough warning about the swap, and he assured them that they did, which was a deliberate lie. I always liked Coinexchange and felt that they were honest and gave good customer service. I feel like they have been duped by this dev as much as the community has.

Enjoy burning our coins. You got what you wanted, and your scheme worked out very well for you and your Slack cronies. I hope your conscience will let you enjoy our money.
Pages:
Jump to: