Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 7. (Read 94666 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I posted this in the new thread, and am posting it here too because this is important...

Very interesting - coinexchange.io support wrote to me:

"We were just following instructions from the iCash / PURA developer regarding the swap and we were assured everyone had been given plenty of notice that the swap was happening."

The developer lied to them. Don't let him get away with it.

From this very same BTC talk thread:
August 2: "check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!"
August 6: "The coin swap at coinexchange.io has been completed. The new coin name in new network is PURA. Please do not transfer any Icash to coinexchange anymore."

I am not in the habit of accusing people of scams. In this case, a scam was clearly carried out; the facts speak for themselves.

We were told that any swap wouldn't take place for at least 2 weeks; yet 3 days later the secret swap is suddenly over.

3 days. I have seen many coin swaps in my time, and I have never seen anything as unprofessional as this.

Everyone please write to Coinexchange.io support to ask them to continue supporting the ICASH wallet.

Keep in mind that whoever is doing this swap is not even the original iCash developer and has no authority to do this.

I knew this was going to happen, trashing the new dev for no reason. He's been stating for weeks now about the swap, even stated it about a week before the swap. It's no one's fault if you didn't get in on time.  I sent my iCash weeks ago to Coinexchange. You guys have to follow up on of all the coins you hold. This isn't CNBC  Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
I posted this in the new thread, and am posting it here too because this is important...

Very interesting - coinexchange.io support wrote to me:

"We were just following instructions from the iCash / PURA developer regarding the swap and we were assured everyone had been given plenty of notice that the swap was happening."

The developer lied to them. Don't let him get away with it.

From this very same BTC talk thread:
August 2: "check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!"
August 6: "The coin swap at coinexchange.io has been completed. The new coin name in new network is PURA. Please do not transfer any Icash to coinexchange anymore."

I am not in the habit of accusing people of scams. In this case, a scam was clearly carried out; the facts speak for themselves.

We were told that any swap wouldn't take place for at least 2 weeks; yet 3 days later the secret swap is suddenly over.

3 days. I have seen many coin swaps in my time, and I have never seen anything as unprofessional as this.

Everyone please write to Coinexchange.io support to ask them to continue supporting the ICASH wallet.

Keep in mind that whoever is doing this swap is not even the original iCash developer and has no authority to do this.
Meow
ICASH rename to PURE on coinexchange, what going on here?

i have deposite on icash 4k on coinexchange, and i lost it  Cry

I dislike all coin swaps (if you want a new coin, then just start a new coin), but respectable coin swaps give the community at least several months to prepare.

This one was rushed in less than a week with only a couple of days notice. This was after an announcement promising 4-6 weeks before a coin swap would happen. Unbelievable and completely unprofessional. I rarely cry "scam", but this is the most obvious scam I have seen in a long time.

EDIT: I am still running my iCash nodes. The blockchain looks healthy and Yobit's ICASH wallet is working. As far as I am concerned ICASH is still alive and "PURE" is an altcoin forked from ICASH by scammers who want to hijack ICASH's reputation and do a coin grab. They want to burn everyone else's coins because no one else had time to prepare for the 1 day "swap".

Nice scam guys - ICASH is still here and is the real deal.

yobit fine to deposit icash balance? because i have lost overthan 17k send on yobit 2month ago maybe Sad

i contacted support didnot respond i see 2017-06-25 18:17:45 until now not reply on my ticket Sad

Yobit's deposit was working yesterday, it might not be today (it's Yobit after all). Please contact Coinexchange.io support and request that they continue supporting ICASH.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Yobit SCAM!
coinexchange.io no iCash.
Where exchanges?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info

I dislike all coin swaps (if you want a new coin, then just start a new coin), but respectable coin swaps give the community at least several months to prepare.

This one was rushed in less than a week with only a couple of days notice. This was after an announcement promising 4-6 weeks before a coin swap would happen. Unbelievable and completely unprofessional. I rarely cry "scam", but this is the most obvious scam I have seen in a long time.

EDIT: I am still running my iCash nodes. The blockchain looks healthy and Yobit's ICASH wallet is working. As far as I am concerned ICASH is still alive and "PURE" is an altcoin forked from ICASH by scammers who want to hijack ICASH's reputation and do a coin grab. They want to burn everyone else's coins because no one else had time to prepare for the 1 day "swap".

yobit fine to deposit icash balance? because i have lost overthan 17k send on yobit 2month ago maybe Sad

i contacted support didnot respond i see 2017-06-25 18:17:45 until now not reply on my ticket Sad
granatgas-pool.info

ur wrong pura not pure

sorry i'm not focus, that i mean is PURA  Cheesy
so why coinexchange rename to this? any info dev for icash???
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

ur wrong pura not pure

i lost too ,so sad ,i lazy boy .. crying
Activity: 353

ur wrong pura not pure
Meow

i have deposite on icash 4k on coinexchange, and i lost it  Cry

granatgas-pool.info

Meow
Can we still mine and deposit iCash?
Whats going on here?  Huh

They secretly exchanged for 2 days of the coin for a new one, and who they were people were in flight.

This is completely unacceptable. No email from Coinexchange.io, no warning unless you are following the latest Slack every day; within days this secret swap is over before I even knew about it.

The people who are doing this - who gave you the authority to change ICASH without giving more than a couple of days warning on an obscure Bitcointalk thread? Why wouldn't you just make a new coin instead of trying to ruin an established, working coin like iCash. You aren't even the original devs, are you?

As far as I'm concerned, the iCash blockchain on Yobit is the real ICASH, and this is the real ICASH thread.
what the swap?
coins local wallet Will be lost?
now how can we deposited our coin to coinexchange???
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
what the swap?
coins local wallet Will be lost?
Activity: 403

They secretly exchanged for 2 days of the coin for a new one, and who they were people were in flight.
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Did the exchange on the weekends when all the rest, no letter from the exchange, no tweet, no news on the website, what a Scam like this HuhHuh?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Swap for what ?
No news on the coinexchange, as well as in the subject, what's happening ?
swap of icash
Swap for what ?
No news on the coinexchange, as well as in the subject, what's happening ?
Pages:
Jump to: