Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 7. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I am looking forward to ICC from the beginning of the year to the present, more and more optimistic about ICC

Yeah, I’ve been around since mid January myself. I’ve had a good feeling about ICC all along.
I hope to hear some news about the ICC trading website next week.

Me too
Activity: 155
I hope to hear some news about the ICC trading website next week.
Activity: 155
I am looking forward to ICC from the beginning of the year to the present, more and more optimistic about ICC
Activity: 3
Activity: 102
Never forget why you started, and your mission can be accomplished
The ICC community is very active
The exchange rate is getting lower and lower. Change it quickly Cheesy Cheesy
Last week, there was 8M ICC investment, refueling
I’m here to tell that this team is taking care of their investors and holders. Another huge sweet bounty/airdrop payout.

If you’re not taking part, you are missing out big time!
Activity: 84
Look forward to the exchange to go online as soon as possible, improve ICC more functions
Activity: 46
在大家的合作下,icc应该能成为交易所的新标杆
this coin would be my last chance since i bought my first btc
Activity: 84
期待交易所尽快上线,完善icc更多功能
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
;DThe closer I get to the end of the month, the happier I am, and I look forward to the launch of the ICC trading website.
So do I. Can't wait the start. I'm in high spirits because of this project Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 4
ICC is ready to launch its own trading website, I want to continue to invest in ICC,
we need more people to join the icc project. a more activite community will lead to a better project
The bigger community is the better for us and project. Cause it will mean the project will certainly become successful.
I am looking forward to launching ICC! It is a worthy project and I am glad I find it before it started. Want to see its growth!
Pages:
Jump to: