Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 11. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I am aware that some of the ICC community are not able to follow via Facebook and Twitter but, for those who can please do show your support by following on both as the following is quite small on these social platforms.

Also, don't just follow, be sure and like and share and comment on all ICC posts. Show our support! How can we expect those who don't know about ICC to take notice if we as investors don't express our belief in the project. We investors along with the team can work together in getting the word out about ICC which is definitely an under the radar hidden gem that will surely shine in the days and years to come.

Let's do this!!   Grin

You are right, let's do it now Smiley Smiley
Activity: 110
I noticed that ICC (Interconnect Cash) stats are still being listed under ICC (Insta Cash Coin) on Coinlib.io.

Link:    https://coinlib.io/coin/ICC/Insta+Cash+Coin

When you go to Interconnect Cash's listing, it doesn't show any stats.

Link:    https://coinlib.io/coin/ICC4/Interconnect+Cash

I hope that this gets straightened up more sooner than later.
Activity: 28
Activity: 102
More and more people are looking at the project. Grin Grin
Activity: 102
More than 30 million investment last week, congratulations
Activity: 42
Good Project-Wondrous plan, thoughtful vision,  detailed and profitable business.
Activity: 110
Holely molely!!!!

Another week and another HUGE bounty / airdrop payout behind us. This team is really rewarding those that follow and participate. If you aren’t participating, believe me, you are missing out!

Many thanks for your generosity!!!

👍👍👍😁😁😁
Activity: 4
Internet cash ICC refueling
Activity: 8
I like your project!
Wondrous plan, thoughtful vision,  detailed and profitable business.
Activity: 112
I got in this idea. I am interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team!
Activity: 95
and the the road map is also very clear
The team looks very pragmatic and reliable.
look forward to the coming exchanges.lol
Activity: 105
thank to icc i have 100w icc
Activity: 105
Wow! Just received a whopping amount of ICC tokens for last week’s bounty program. If you aren’t participating, you’re missing out big time!

Thanks ICC!!!!
Activity: 52
I read the team work plan every week. The ICC team is really working hard and hopes that ICC is getting better and better.
Wish many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will start!
Is there a message that ICC will prepare its own trading website? What is the website address?
After reading ICC's Blue Book 2.0, I think the project is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: