Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 52. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Can you tell me which brokers have already joined the project? Maybe one of them is mine)

Sure. This is the list of brokers that will work with us:
1. IQ Option, it is one of the largest Binary Options brokers with monthly trading volume of $11 000 000 000.
2.  B2Broker. Ready-made solutions for Forex brokers, Forex startups, managers, hedge funds, investment and proprietary trading companies.
3. Grand Capital, it is providing high quality services for trading on financial markets to traders from all around the world from 2006.
4. NASbroker. A forex broker using 100% online service model, providing access to trading and investments on the financial markets for clients anywhere in the world.
5. Carrax - it is a Forex broker specializing in providing reliable and competitive services for trading on financial markets to clients worldwide. It offers a variety of trading instruments, including Forex, Stock indices and commodities.
6. Larson&holz. Forex and Binary Options broker that was established in 2004 to offer access for the internet trading on the world financial markets.
As far as I understand from the description of the project, the platform will work only with MetaTrader terminal, right? Or will there be any other terminals in the future?

At the beginning, we will work only with MT4-MT5(because it is the most popular platform). Later on, if we see the demand for other platforms, we will work with them as well
Can you tell us more about the options of participating in the bounty program, please? I’ve already invested free money in the project)

We have bounty post here Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336210.60
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Greetings to the community! As I understand it, the Serenity’s team needs to collect only 2 million dollars to successfully start the project. And then there will be an opportunity to earn such money almost monthly. All right, I counted?
Hello! You counted in the most general way) At the initial stage, $ 2 million is required for the softcap. This amount is necessary to implement the minimum functionality of the platform and cover all marketing costs of the first stage.
Hmmm ... In other words, may the funds for the subsequent stages still be required? And what is the volume?
To develop services that need legal registration, it will take $ 5 million. This will allow you to implement the KYC (know your client) procedure and integrate it with all brokers. This service is key in the strategy of the project, so it should not be missed.
Ok! It turns out that the amount of 5-7 million will be enough to work?
I explained with the first answer that this amount of funds will suffice at the initial stage. However, to fully implement the project, the team will need more than $ 14 million. In this case, Serenity sells its own block, organizes the supply of liquidity, and starts to receive licenses in the main jurisdictions.
Now everything became clear. Depending on the volume of investments, the project will be implemented in stages. A competent approach) And if the project is offered money even more than it is now necessary, where will the funds go?
I'm not sure what a good approach, but they are insured, because they are not sure, I think it's important not only how much money they will collect and who will sell, because if everything is not so sure, then good clever people will not invest money, then hamsters with weak hands, who will then 1000 times coin and price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greetings to the community! As I understand it, the Serenity’s team needs to collect only 2 million dollars to successfully start the project. And then there will be an opportunity to earn such money almost monthly. All right, I counted?
Hello! You counted in the most general way) At the initial stage, $ 2 million is required for the softcap. This amount is necessary to implement the minimum functionality of the platform and cover all marketing costs of the first stage.
Hmmm ... In other words, may the funds for the subsequent stages still be required? And what is the volume?
To develop services that need legal registration, it will take $ 5 million. This will allow you to implement the KYC (know your client) procedure and integrate it with all brokers. This service is key in the strategy of the project, so it should not be missed.
I explained with the first answer that this amount of funds will suffice at the initial stage. However, to fully implement the project, the team will need more than $ 14 million. In this case, Serenity sells its own block, organizes the supply of liquidity, and starts to receive licenses in the main jurisdictions.
Now everything became clear. Depending on the volume of investments, the project will be implemented in stages. A competent approach) And if the project is offered money even more than it is now necessary, where will the funds go?
Activity: 280
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello! The project is very great, could you tell me when ico starts?
Activity: 252
Activity: 67
UK hedge fund DirTrex joins Serenity Financial

We continue our series of posts about Serenity partners. Today we are thrilled to announce our new consultant and partner — DirTrex hedge fund. DirTrex is launching a trading platform for cryptocurrency trading.

DirTrex is developing a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency CFD trading. The company is registered in the United Kingdom.

Sounds great!

Where are you offices are located? and where are registered?
Activity: 294
Hello! I heard that in the course of the ICO, a few million Serenity tokens will be realized. It's true?

Hello! All right. At the moment, the volume of 3.5 million coins is planned.
Activity: 336
Hello! I heard that in the course of the ICO, a few million Serenity tokens will be realized. It's true?
I heard about a good discount when buying coins in ICO. What discount can I get with the volume of funds, for instance, 1 million coins?
Hello! In this case, I heard, the discount will be 30%. If more than 1.1 million tokens, then 25%)
Activity: 266
I heard about a good discount when buying coins in ICO. What discount can I get with the volume of funds, for instance, 1 million coins?
Activity: 154
A cool project, I've watched his fate for a long time and I like watching the team work, I hope that the guys will continue to fulfill all the promises and will not disappoint the community, because if so, there will be big infusions of money and we will get a good profit
Activity: 224
I’ve heard that the coins that will be used to pay for the company's services will be frozen. Is it true? If so, why should you store them “frozen”?
Activity: 406
Can you tell me which brokers have already joined the project? Maybe one of them is mine)
Pages:
Jump to: