Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 48. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! Are there measurements of making transactions time without using the plug-in of this project and when using it? I’d like to get sure that the plug-in doesn’t cause a delay in performing the orders!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello everyone! As far as I understand, there will be three participants together with Serenity: a trader, a broker and the platform itself. How many contracts and documents will there be?
Only Vanga would have answered on your question. Personally I'm sure that there won't be all brokers of world, but enough to choose and adapt to one's conditions Wink
Activity: 224
Serenity will act as a plug-in for the trading terminal... And what will be a fee for using it? Bluntly put, I'm interested in the tariffs on service.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone! As far as I understand, there will be three participants together with Serenity: a trader, a broker and the platform itself. How many contracts and documents will there be?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Very interesting project. Despite quite serious competition, he has every chance of success. I hope ICO will be just as successful.
Activity: 266
Greetings! I like the description of the project. But I didn’t understand the difference between brokers of “A” and “B” categories?
Activity: 392
Good day to everybody. What is the assumption that the value of the coins of the project will grow after the ICO based on?

Hello. The constant presence of prices on regular orders in the order book guarantees the growth of the rates. In other words, the growth will be based on demand
Activity: 84
Good day to everybody. What is the assumption that the value of the coins of the project will grow after the ICO based on?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think that this thing will be very relevant in 2018, I will wait that big money will go here and we will all earn very well, plus it's also possible to use the product as a bonus, in my opinion it's all very well looked
Activity: 196
Hello! Most traditional brokers can influence the info about transactions and, unfortunately, often use this opportunity (this happens quite often and it’s a direct fraud). How will this project guarantee the broker's integrity?
Hello! You're right! Such brokers spoiled the impression of the industry in a great extant. Besides the facts that you’ve mentioned, bad brokers can also freeze means, recalculate profits, refuse payment orders and – it’s the most dangerous - use clients’ funds for their own purposes. However, this project is conceived and implemented exactly in order to solve these problems!)
Yeah, you’ve listed all the problems that I know, but how does Serenity plan to solve them?
It will solve them by provision of a completely transparent system for trading! The broker chosen by the trader will be estimated in advance (ratings will be drawn up), an independent smart contract will be drafted for a client, and the platform will also have liquidity to provide guarantees.
Good! And what trade will the system be focused on? Will it be focused on the short-term speculations which are beloved by everyone? Or on long-term investments?
In fact, one does not exclude the other)) But the project will provide a wide range of investments, so it will be possible to choose any you like. An opportunity to trade crypto-currencies and binary options will be an excellent advantage. As for me, I have never seen anything like this before.
It’s a cool advantage! I'm ready to invest. And will there be any additional terms or documents for trading crypto-currency? After all, it's still a virtual currency.
Activity: 336
Hello! Most traditional brokers can influence the info about transactions and, unfortunately, often use this opportunity (this happens quite often and it’s a direct fraud). How will this project guarantee the broker's integrity?
Hello! You're right! Such brokers spoiled the impression of the industry in a great extant. Besides the facts that you’ve mentioned, bad brokers can also freeze means, recalculate profits, refuse payment orders and – it’s the most dangerous - use clients’ funds for their own purposes. However, this project is conceived and implemented exactly in order to solve these problems!)
Yeah, you’ve listed all the problems that I know, but how does Serenity plan to solve them?
It will solve them by provision of a completely transparent system for trading! The broker chosen by the trader will be estimated in advance (ratings will be drawn up), an independent smart contract will be drafted for a client, and the platform will also have liquidity to provide guarantees.
Good! And what trade will the system be focused on? Will it be focused on the short-term speculations which are beloved by everyone? Or on long-term investments?
In fact, one does not exclude the other)) But the project will provide a wide range of investments, so it will be possible to choose any you like. An opportunity to trade crypto-currencies and binary options will be an excellent advantage. As for me, I have never seen anything like this before.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Where are you guys based in right now? "The first marketplace for or secure currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading" with that claim I think you could very quickly get under serious pressure from authorities. Ultimately, all the regulation authorities come up with is to provide secure and fair trading and the framework is huge in many countries. Now if a small blockchain startup comes up and claims to solve all problems, I can very well imagine you will either have to provide insane security audits and convince authorities or you might get attacked by them if you are a registered business.

Hello dzonikg28,
Our company is registered in Estonia, and we are based in Russian right now. You can check all docs here
Is it possible to use tokens purchased during the ICO after it is over?

Yes, you will be able:
  • first, use our platform
  • second, sell/buy them on the exchange
Blockchain will Wink all trader's trading operations will go through our in-house blockchain based module, which allow us to see all trading transactions and brokerage influence.
Acting as an arbitrator and having the final say is a very very huge task. I'm curious as to what measures the DEVS are taking to ensure their platform stands out from many other similar platforms like this?

There are no similar platforms like that, we are unique in our kind Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Where are you guys based in right now? "The first marketplace for or secure currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading" with that claim I think you could very quickly get under serious pressure from authorities. Ultimately, all the regulation authorities come up with is to provide secure and fair trading and the framework is huge in many countries. Now if a small blockchain startup comes up and claims to solve all problems, I can very well imagine you will either have to provide insane security audits and convince authorities or you might get attacked by them if you are a registered business.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: