Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 75. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

We are currently negotiating listing of SERENITY tokens on Bittrex exchange.

And have you agreed? Negotiating - is not waranty of listing. I know at least one company ($26kk at ico) promised listing "at all top exchanges, no shit exchanges like youbit". But what we see after ico? Etherdelta, yobit, exmo. lol.

Hello Smiley
I understand your concern.
As a real business, we know them and we work with them.
So, we will list there, it is just a matter of time.
Who is the target audience of your project? How do you plan to attract them to work on your platform?

Everyone will benefit from our platform:
Brokers: all companies, which provide online trading on the currency and crypto- currency exchanges.
Two categories of brokers will participate in the system:
Traders – private investors, participants of speculative trading on the currency markets who place particular importance on the accuracy of trade execution, speed of transaction processing and an honest and quick withdrawal of funds.
IB – partners of brokerage companies who place importance on the reliability of interaction with the broker, on the accuracy and timeliness of settlements.

In the future, we plan to use our platform in the different business areas (freelancers, transferring money and other different services where client want to freeze the deposits until the set of action completed by the end company)
Activity: 108
Merit: 250

We are currently negotiating listing of SERENITY tokens on Bittrex exchange.

And have you agreed? Negotiating - is not waranty of listing. I know at least one company ($26kk at ico) promised listing "at all top exchanges, no shit exchanges like youbit". But what we see after ico? Etherdelta, yobit, exmo. lol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Who is the target audience of your project? How do you plan to attract them to work on your platform?

50% bonus during the pre-sale looks quite awesome. What will the price of each token during the pre-ICO event?
Hello, welcome to the project.
The nominee price is 0.1 ETH, you will be able to buy one token for 0.05 ETH on Pre - Ico.
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Hi there, Smiley
There is no competitors on the market. We are the first one with this technology.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

50% bonus during the pre-sale looks quite awesome. What will the price of each token during the pre-ICO event?
If I trade with a category A broker, can I expect that I’ll receive not only my deposit but also my profit?

We plan to work as an aggregator of liquidity for A brokers, so, we will send you all the profit if the broker refuses to do so.
Activity: 266
If I trade with a category A broker, can I expect that I’ll receive not only my deposit but also my profit?
Is there got on your site a list of brokers that accept payment in SERENITY?
Hello Dreadtrader Smiley
Yes, you can check in the partner's tab on the website.  In the remote future we will add more brokers to that list.
How do you relate brokers to A or B category? Can this be influenced by the broker?

Hello there!

- Category A Broker(stp)—providing repayment guarantees for the full amount of funds invested by the client, taking into account the profits/losses under completed transactions. These guarantees will be implemented by hedging trading risks through an open source and/or through the provided liquidity.
- Category B Broker(dd)—guaranteeing the return of clients’ own deposited funds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there got on your site a list of brokers that accept payment in SERENITY?
Activity: 280
How do you relate brokers to A or B category? Can this be influenced by the broker?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not think Bittrex is currently listing fresh tokens quickly after the ICO, i may be wrong, if this is true serenity tokens can go big and it is a huge news for the ico players to get attracted to.
Dude what is the start/finish date of Bitcointalk signature campaign? (Serenity Financial)
so what is finish date of ICO ?

You can start now Wink we will close the signature campaign at the end of ICO
Dude what is the start/finish date of Bitcointalk signature campaign? (Serenity Financial)

You can start now Wink we will close the signature campaign at the end of ICO
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am really impressed! Great project!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
How to make money on ICO

The capitalization of the ICO market has reached almost $8 billion by now and every day over 300 ICOs take place around the world. In his article for KryptoMoney, Serenity Financial CEO Denis Kulagin uncovers the reasons behind the ICO hype.

Read on KryptoMoney
Pages:
Jump to: