Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 107. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Waste To Energy Power Plants help saving our planet for the generations to come. And 4NEW brings this to the blockchain! Great project!
Activity: 1
Wow, it has already reached the soft cap! It is so exciting!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I know 4NEW will be listed in good exchanges patiently waiting for an announcement from the team.

All investors and project team  always have a good listing in view. But they have to round up the ICO sales first before that
Activity: 46
It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

I think they have got very high hopes!
I love your very good
Activity: 3
so i guess this is the first one that use eco-energy

everyone should stop buying btc and buy this Smiley))
Activity: 103
4NEW Coin have a new thinking with experienced team.  It will have a best place in Crypto Currency.  I pray for development.
Activity: 7
Very nice energy blockchain!
Activity: 23
Great idea to rethink mining! 4New is the future
Activity: 11
I feel this is an interesting project and is watching its next steps
Activity: 172
Great idea to rethink mining! 4New is the future of crypto currency mining!
Activity: 57
Doing good work is not always an impressive innovation. Sometimes it's just about doing something with pure devotion. Well done.
Activity: 9
What a fantastic project and idea overall.  I really hope the concept, and 4New specifically, takes off to the moon!!
Activity: 294
That's a very good project. Hopefully it's go too moon. I'm waiting to see that KWATT go to moon.
Activity: 116
Promising & Nice project with great concept of Energy mining
Activity: 4
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

Good projects sir...  I hope token it will go to moon,  nice jobb
Activity: 52
Here is a great chance to join this revolutionary project. be a part of this great community. this will rule the world and make a history in this crypto era.
Activity: 3
the ideal is the best of think i know, they have strong partner with good team, go to moon soon
Activity: 71
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.I think they have got very high hopes!
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Activity: 7
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

new coins, I'm waiting for a high rating
Activity: 21
An incredibly simple solution offers this project. To extract energy from waste by connecting a block chain to this.
Jump to: