Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 103. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
For bitcoin mining to not destroy the planet, it is necessary to use renewable and non-polluting energies, which are used by 4NEW.
Activity: 4
excited about this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This project is managed by a great and extraordinary team. So do not hesitate to keep joining.
Activity: 85

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us
Activity: 176
Hello people wow very excellent project, interesting and original project I will be suporting you guys Smiley
Activity: 23
very nice project i hope hit at moon
Activity: 17
heard about this project a while back.  I am anxiously awaiting for it to hit the exchanges.  They have a working product which is needed on the blockchain
Activity: 45
Интepecнeнький пpoeкт. Beдь cтoимocть килoвaттa, пo cyти, мoжeт быть cпeцифичecкoй вaлютoй, нe пoдвepжeннoй инфляции.
Activity: 119
Great project! Hope that the team wont fail the investors!
Activity: 11
Another massive initiative for a greener tomorrow!!

Been a part of many green projects and I am glad to be a part of this project as well. It's actually overwhelming to see technology actually doing something worthwhile than upgrading the technology in the phones! Great leap ahead! Good luck!!
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
Wow soft cap has be over  Shocked Shocked
Guys hurry ups to hard cap, and we waiting u in the moon  Cheesy
Activity: 12
Well-known project with an score of 4.3 on ICObench from 7 experts. Professional and huge team, also a great whitepaper. Very promising.

The value of the airdrop is awesome. However you have to do quite a lot of tasks for it in return. But that's still very fair!

The airdrop is announced in their official Telegram group and should be legit.
Activity: 26
the 4New turns waste into energy then uses that energy to mine cryptocurrencies. That's very great i think.
Activity: 210
Energy has a good chance to become the $ of the future
Activity: 5
Excelente proyecto este año será uno de los mejores sigan adelante sin desmayar
Activity: 303
It looks like a promising project, I plan to purchase coins.
Activity: 16
good project
ilike you!!
Activity: 185
A good project with a great idea, I think this project will be upgraded someday and I hope this project will have a good market prospect with high prices and high demand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Nice  idea of this project. Developed to safe nature and green life
Good luck team
Nowadays, it is very important to support projects that are related to the environment! 4 NEW is trying to do something positive that will affect humanity in many ways!
I want to see more of these projects!
i think that this project got so much attention because it is pretty unique. So it is a good project but i don't think that if there ever comes a project like this that it will be as successful as this one.
Activity: 14
how much can i earn by investing 5000$
Jump to: