Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 183. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Do we know anything about re-starting 4 new ICO? Is there any announcement on that front? I am waiting for that. This pause is getting long.. Are they going to extend the ICO because of this interruption?

if you join Telegram you can get upto date news, but yes the ICO is currently paused till the integration is completed.  When it's finished it will run for another three days at $2 a KWATT.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I saw on telegram last night one of the Admins saying they'd seen the new website and it was amazing, wonder if that includes the calculator and the KYC implementation.  Can't wait to use the calculator and see roughly what the returns for KWATT are.

Quite a useful feature for the website and should have been done long before now, i understand they accept a lot of currencies but notwithstanding it's all good coming now still...

When will this new site be available. There is no information at all given for a date and how long it will take. Anyone have information when they are back ?

Asked in Telegram about it and they said they are waiting for the KYC to be done, a very thoro KYC process. seems thats whats holding them up.
They are planning to do a lot of things after kyc is completed a new website, announcement of 3 day pre-listening and the winners of the Gleam competition amazing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Do we know anything about re-starting 4 new ICO? Is there any announcement on that front? I am waiting for that. This pause is getting long.. Are they going to extend the ICO because of this interruption?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

That will be lovely to decide when we get to that but i'm considering selling as grid and using the profit to buy more of the tokens and start the process all over, like a continuous thing, giving me that feeling of providing power to individuals  Smiley, can't wait for such to happen
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I saw on telegram last night one of the Admins saying they'd seen the new website and it was amazing, wonder if that includes the calculator and the KYC implementation.  Can't wait to use the calculator and see roughly what the returns for KWATT are.

Quite a useful feature for the website and should have been done long before now, i understand they accept a lot of currencies but notwithstanding it's all good coming now still...

When will this new site be available. There is no information at all given for a date and how long it will take. Anyone have information when they are back ?

They are modifying website its good. I know the purpose of KYC. But still question is after ICO what the use of calculator on website? Because after ICO we can see tokens in our wallet. So what is the purpose of calculator on website?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I saw on telegram last night one of the Admins saying they'd seen the new website and it was amazing, wonder if that includes the calculator and the KYC implementation.  Can't wait to use the calculator and see roughly what the returns for KWATT are.

I had no idea that they are reworking their website. My guess is that we will probably see the new, updated homepage then when the ICO restarts.

I saw about KYC implementation but never heard about developing new website and calculator. So we need be just wait for sometime till they officially announce anything about 4New.

Developing new website? And for what purpose? Also, any information regarding KYC, how much is completed when we should expect it to finish?
Activity: 490
How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.
But I'm also curious how health care should work with tokens

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

I think it would be wiser to hold on to them until the ICO is operational; It seems so far mining is the most rewarding; Let us see how it turns.
Activity: 35
I saw on telegram last night one of the Admins saying they'd seen the new website and it was amazing, wonder if that includes the calculator and the KYC implementation.  Can't wait to use the calculator and see roughly what the returns for KWATT are.

Asked in Telegram about it and they said they are waiting for the KYC to be done, a very thoro KYC process. seems thats whats holding them up.
Activity: 728

Good for you. I think I will do the selling to the grid at a higher price and maybe buy back at a lower price. Just the conventional trading pattern.

I think i will go with you on selling at a higher price and buying back as i see more profit in it but mining is also a good option too... This us going to be a tough one.

What do you mean selling at a higher price? Im pretty sure if you sell to the grid, it's for the $0.15 that each KW is worth, and then you get given that money in additional tokens, not actual FIAT. 

I guess more benefits in tokens holding. As we saw previously also coin holder will be able to mine all crypto currencies without paying their any energy bill. So I am holding KWATT.

Well the only way to get the mining or selling rewards is by holding.  Essentially the ERC-20 tokens will be sent to their own custom blockchain depending on what option you select, they are then from my understanding held in escro by the custom blockchain till the time period (4 months?) is over.

Oh  that settles things i would be holding and thanks to you guys i would have missed alot on the holding benefits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 112

Good for you. I think I will do the selling to the grid at a higher price and maybe buy back at a lower price. Just the conventional trading pattern.

I think i will go with you on selling at a higher price and buying back as i see more profit in it but mining is also a good option too... This us going to be a tough one.

What do you mean selling at a higher price? Im pretty sure if you sell to the grid, it's for the $0.15 that each KW is worth, and then you get given that money in additional tokens, not actual FIAT. 

I guess more benefits in tokens holding. As we saw previously also coin holder will be able to mine all crypto currencies without paying their any energy bill. So I am holding KWATT.

Well the only way to get the mining or selling rewards is by holding.  Essentially the ERC-20 tokens will be sent to their own custom blockchain depending on what option you select, they are then from my understanding held in escro by the custom blockchain till the time period (4 months?) is over.

Holding has always been the better call in crypto, tho short term pays but you'll gain more in the long run. With the bonus 4NEW will give to token holders I don't see any reason why one should sell.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.
But I'm also curious how health care should work with tokens

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
This article here can tell you a lot about the benefits of waste to energy plants i would recommend to read as the 4new team also shared it on their twitter https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0956053X18301818.

Basically the paper is saying the gas resulting from the handling waste is not harmful to environment given the set of regulation are properly applied. I think 4New can detail on this more; I mean as to which approach they are utilizing.

I once stated something, a project can not be considered environmental friendly if their end product is hazardous to the environment or if they are emitting anything that will affect the environment negatively, so i think 4new has that figured out and intends to make everything environmental friendly

I read similar information somewhere about environmental friendly or green tag project in which 4 new is listed. I will try to find the link again. If I am succesful, I will post the link here.
Activity: 70

I had no idea that they are reworking their website. My guess is that we will probably see the new, updated homepage then when the ICO restarts.

I saw about KYC implementation but never heard about developing new website and calculator. So we need be just wait for sometime till they officially announce anything about 4New.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Thats up to the holder of this coin to decide, but i think everybody here knows that there is more advantages in using it for mining.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

This is one of those tokens that actually has what amounts to passive income, so it makes sense the token will be in demand as holding the tokens to generate profits passively they represent a passive income which should drive investors to want to hold the token pushing demand on exchanges as well
Activity: 168

Jump to: