Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 186. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Guys, I don't know how many peoples are visited to this link. But its proof of their work. Check below link and see their plant gallery.

https://4new.io/gallery/
I do not know how much work they do, but they transfer the tokens for bounty several times already. I've been waiting for several months to pay and still do not know when I'll get

i am sure you have to wait until the ICO is over. They had already paid out some bounty tokens and these were then sold immediately cheaper than the ICO tokens. So you can say thank you to these people that you do not have tokens yet
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Guys, I don't know how many peoples are visited to this link. But its proof of their work. Check below link and see their plant gallery.

I do not know how much work they do, but they transfer the tokens for bounty several times already. I've been waiting for several months to pay and still do not know when I'll get
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Renewable sources of energy are the future of our planet.

Yea. Altho it still needs lots of improvements and development as well as application but it s definitely the way to go. We just hope it becomes available for everyone at an affordable price

I have proposed this before; that a considerable amount of the gains should be set for R&D just to make the whole thing const effective. as far as my knowledge is extended it is a quite costly to set as of now.

Have you read the whitepaper? it covers this.

'Each year management will apply 35% of its net profits towards a reinvestment strategy to enable future development
of plants.'

Page 18: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf
Thanks Darkoth89 , for this information. It's really nice, they are not just generating energy by using waste even they are allocating their 35% of its net profits to develop new plants.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Nice one 4 new team. Cool and interesting  photos. Seem like work on site is still very much in its preliminary stage. Soon we be seeing new stuffs on site I guess.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Amazing they should update those frequently so that the investors and supporters can also see what they have already achieved.

And i only see one while their website says they already have 2 plants in UK.

Speaking of updates, does anyone know when these pictures were taken? Shouldn't there already be a construction site where they build the plant in order to have a operating WTE plant in June?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Amazing they should update those frequently so that the investors and supporters can also see what they have already achieved.

And i only see one while their website says they already have 2 plants in UK.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
ICO is paused until KYC is completed. But if you wish to buy KWATT coins use proper channel - https://4new.io/

There is announcement at 4NEW site

"Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this (https://4new.io/) website and it’s crowdsale address"

Yes. This is very important. We have already seen KWATT in exchange couple of days back. Hope it is removed now. Atleast I have never heard about it afterwards. Be careful and wait for the ICO to open again.

If 4new team yet has never unlocked tokens for trading then why they removed from exchanges. I guess KWATT was not need to remove from exchanges.

KWATT was never listed in exchanges officially. It was a clear scam. Team informed all the people by that time. So no doubt they removed it from the exchanges which is highly beneficial for all their investors.
Yes but he is right the KWATT tokens are still not unlocked so even if it goes on exchange's as a scam nobody can actually sell or buy because nobody has them yet.

Yep in the end to be safe its best to wait for word from the team regarding the distribution/unlocking/exchange listings, to avoid ending up getting screwed up or end up sending to an exchange that they aren't listed properly at and end up in a world of annoyance and issues or possibly losing funds. Always wait for official ICO news from a reliable source from the team behind the ICO. "Discovering" things the hard ware is not fun

As touching unlocking... Does it mean that the 4new Token is locked? Meaning it can't be sent out?

Yes the smart contract is locked until they are listed, once listed the coins will be unlocked, and you can trade, buy or sell. Whatever you wish. This is pretty universal for most ICO's
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
ICO is paused until KYC is completed. But if you wish to buy KWATT coins use proper channel - https://4new.io/

There is announcement at 4NEW site

"Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this (https://4new.io/) website and it’s crowdsale address"

Yes. This is very important. We have already seen KWATT in exchange couple of days back. Hope it is removed now. Atleast I have never heard about it afterwards. Be careful and wait for the ICO to open again.

If 4new team yet has never unlocked tokens for trading then why they removed from exchanges. I guess KWATT was not need to remove from exchanges.

KWATT was never listed in exchanges officially. It was a clear scam. Team informed all the people by that time. So no doubt they removed it from the exchanges which is highly beneficial for all their investors.
Yes but he is right the KWATT tokens are still not unlocked so even if it goes on exchange's as a scam nobody can actually sell or buy because nobody has them yet.

Yep in the end to be safe its best to wait for word from the team regarding the distribution/unlocking/exchange listings, to avoid ending up getting screwed up or end up sending to an exchange that they aren't listed properly at and end up in a world of annoyance and issues or possibly losing funds. Always wait for official ICO news from a reliable source from the team behind the ICO. "Discovering" things the hard ware is not fun

As touching unlocking... Does it mean that the 4new Token is locked? Meaning it can't be sent out?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Yea. Altho it still needs lots of improvements and development as well as application but it s definitely the way to go. We just hope it becomes available for everyone at an affordable price
Yeap, its big project and it will take some time to fully implemented. Lots benefits and good opportunities with 4new in future. Still we have opportunity to invest here.

Not investing in 4NEW is an opportunity i strongly suggest potential investors not to miss.  I trust you conduct your own personal research before investing.

Why should everyone invest lol? So many people saying 'omg don't miss this' but nobody giving reasons why. For those reading who actually want facts on the project rather than meaningless shilling;

Each KWATT token embodies 1 KW of electric for 50 years.  That means you can choose what you want to do with each of your token, for 50 years.  You can put it towards mining, sell it to the grid to acquire more, or use it to pay your electric (as well as medical soon I believe?) bills.  On top of this, they will be increasing the hashpower of their farms, so you own a % of the hash, rather than a set rate so you'll always be competitive.

Before the mining, they break even on collecting the trash, show me another mining provider that breaks even before they have even factored in the mining profits minus the electric costs, I know personally for me on hashflare, the fees are something like 70% of my mining rewards now, this is going to massive once people realise.

Good summary :-)
Just to mention a small point: yes, they are planning to implement health care with KWATT tokens. However, there is no detailed information, just this small sentence on the homepage: in 2018. You can use KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I have proposed this before; that a considerable amount of the gains should be set for R&D just to make the whole thing const effective. as far as my knowledge is extended it is a quite costly to set as of now.

Have you read the whitepaper? it covers this.

'Each year management will apply 35% of its net profits towards a reinvestment strategy to enable future development
of plants.'

Page 18: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 490

Yeap, its big project and it will take some time to fully implemented. Lots benefits and good opportunities with 4new in future. Still we have opportunity to invest here.

Not investing in 4NEW is an opportunity i strongly suggest potential investors not to miss.  I trust you conduct your own personal research before investing.

Why should everyone invest lol? So many people saying 'omg don't miss this' but nobody giving reasons why. For those reading who actually want facts on the project rather than meaningless shilling;

Each KWATT token embodies 1 KW of electric for 50 years.  That means you can choose what you want to do with each of your token, for 50 years.  You can put it towards mining, sell it to the grid to acquire more, or use it to pay your electric (as well as medical soon I believe?) bills.  On top of this, they will be increasing the hashpower of their farms, so you own a % of the hash, rather than a set rate so you'll always be competitive.

Before the mining, they break even on collecting the trash, show me another mining provider that breaks even before they have even factored in the mining profits minus the electric costs, I know personally for me on hashflare, the fees are something like 70% of my mining rewards now, this is going to massive once people realise.

Activity: 70

Activity: 112

Not investing in 4NEW is an opportunity i strongly suggest potential investors not to miss.  I trust you conduct your own personal research before investing.
Activity: 168

Activity: 532

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Agreed,  KYC is needed for the safety of its investors and future of 4NEW

Most authorities require a KYC procedure in place to justify source of funds. How many are being KYCed? is the process manual or using a third party?

They are integrating the third party solution into their website, so it'll be an additional stage in the signup process that you have to complete, it should be a seemless experience from what they've been saying. I believe it's with these guys: https://www.oculartech.io/
Activity: 672
New updates from the team

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/981466937371787264

The world need this project  Cool

Great to see others following in the idea of 4new..the qorld really needs this project and i do hope 4new succeed in their implementation of the project.

I can't wait to see what impact it has on other cryptos, anyone who spreads bad fud around crypto markets cause of the energy consumption. This project will completely resolve that energy consumption issue and make bitcoin green again!

Exactly now there will be little or no FUD cause 4new is going to solve a big issue in crypto, in fact no better time than now for an energy project, also is the fact that its the first of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem

I never understood the FUD around it, they've always provided evidence to back up all their claims, hell I even questioned the photos they posted of the site, and a few days later they had their CEO on site taking pictutres for the community.  Never been part of a project that has been so proactive towards the community, and proving claims wrong with facts.

I think you misunderstood my position, this is what I meant by my post earlier:

In time past we have several government of nations come against crypto in one way or another, the argument is that they ain't seeing how it has helped their various economy in fact some school of thought believe that there are no real utility going on just buying and selling..

4new is set on changing that as this is not only a utility token but also is the fact that it has real life applications

Hope this helps to explain my point

So on point and i've stated such before, 4NEW is more like a physical project than virtual, which will create that believe that one can actually do something useful with cryptocurrency, not just useful but impacting something positive to the community and the global at large, governments can easily identify this and see reasons to totally embrace cryptos
Activity: 490
ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Agreed,  KYC is needed for the safety of its investors and future of 4NEW

Most authorities require a KYC procedure in place to justify source of funds. How many are being KYCed? is the process manual or using a third party?
Activity: 742
Merit: 606
Waste of energy, such a promising idea. I wish good luck for the team.

It is indeed a fantastic idea. With this we can use the waste for something useful. In this case it is energy, and we really need that.

In fact, nothing genius in the idea of processing waste there, I do not see anything new. It is necessary to produce the whole is made to realize this very idea, will there be enough collected funds for this?
Jump to: