Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 205. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I'm just reading that 4New will open the sale in a few weeks for a 3 day pre-listing sale. Will there be a public sale after these 3 days, or will the ICO be over?

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The ICO is now stopped / paused until the KYC implementation is done
Unfortunately no further information on the homepage. Instead of the countdown (which has now disappeared), the team could write information about when and how it will continue

I understand this is causing some sought of negative vibe but lets just chill and give the team sometime, they will need to fix whatever they intend to fix, base on the nature of the project, a lot needs to be implemented, including paperwork

I think the reason ICO is on hold is to complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC).

What do you mean on hold? they are not accepting any new payments? Is that what you mean? The KYC and AML procedure is   a must in any ICO; I think it would have been simpler post ICO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Unfortunately no further information on the homepage. Instead of the countdown (which has now disappeared), the team could write information about when and how it will continue

I understand this is causing some sought of negative vibe but lets just chill and give the team sometime, they will need to fix whatever they intend to fix, base on the nature of the project, a lot needs to be implemented, including paperwork

I think the reason ICO is on hold is to complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC).
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Just one day left for the ICO to close, and they made over $41,5 million. I say that this project is a success with that amount of funds. I really look forward to pay electricity bills with KWATT tokens.
75M is their target. And they reached more than 55% yet. Only 20 hours are remains to close ICO. What they will do with unsold tokens if target not achieved?

I will say that a large chunk of the investment fund has been achieved, is not all about getting the hardcap as many may see this as failed but that's far from it, the softcap has been surpassed and that makes 4NEW a successful project and we'll get to see this take the center stage in due time

You guys sound like the ICO will be over soon. I thought they will only pause it for a while and resume it once the KYC process is integrated. Or did they changed their decision?

you're right. you are taking a break for the implementation of the KYC. But we do not know how long this break will take. I could not find any information yet. But for me that is beside the point, I already have my KWATT :-)

This message is pinned on their telegram group

"IMPORTANT NEWS - The 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal"
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 728
Apparently an admin mentioned in their telegram channel that the unsold tokens will be burned

Burn after ICO or minting after ICO is basically the same end result of a fixed end of ICO marketcap/coincap which is what really matters. So either way the ICO should be in a good spot once it ends and all the investors will have a final idea of where they stand in the market holdings for the coin, i'd imagine they will get pretty high % of the ICO coins sold though.

It is generally believed that burning of unsold token have a way of affecting price action positively. But personally, I don't think it really does have much influence on price action judging from the once I have experience I stand to be corrected though

I am with you on that recently that trick has actually stopped working for projects. The only thing that works is constant updates and development of the project.
Activity: 490
Apparently an admin mentioned in their telegram channel that the unsold tokens will be burned

Burn after ICO or minting after ICO is basically the same end result of a fixed end of ICO marketcap/coincap which is what really matters. So either way the ICO should be in a good spot once it ends and all the investors will have a final idea of where they stand in the market holdings for the coin, i'd imagine they will get pretty high % of the ICO coins sold though.

That would mean the same thing interms of supply but not sure of the technicalities of it. I think pre-minting and burning is easier and would not allow room for mistakes after that? I think exchanges account for that. The team can detail on this though as I am only guessing.
Activity: 168
a little reminder, the ico will be paused in 13 hours for implementation of KYC
You can buy now KWATT Tokens for 1,5$. if you own tokens, you can use them to mine one of the top20 mineable coins.

True but i saw a different amount of dollar per token on their facebook post 4 hours ago here https://web.facebook.com/4newcoin/photos/a.139402470032379.1073741828.135992950373331/183290702310222/?type=3&theater here it says $1.75

I saw in tweeter also, it says price is $1.75 per token. But site is not updated. 4NEW team should update the site with correct details. But I guess ICO is already stopped.
Now I did not see clock. Means ICO is over completely. How much fund they raised yet any updates on that? Still 41.5M are on homepage. But I don't think so that's proper updates.
Activity: 168
a little reminder, the ico will be paused in 13 hours for implementation of KYC
You can buy now KWATT Tokens for 1,5$. if you own tokens, you can use them to mine one of the top20 mineable coins.

True but i saw a different amount of dollar per token on their facebook post 4 hours ago here https://web.facebook.com/4newcoin/photos/a.139402470032379.1073741828.135992950373331/183290702310222/?type=3&theater here it says $1.75

I saw in tweeter also, it says price is $1.75 per token. But site is not updated. 4NEW team should update the site with correct details. But I guess ICO is already stopped.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
interesting. why the team does not communicate, does not answer questions. and I so wanted to know more about the project.  ;Dcan someone tell?

Have you tried it on Telegram ? I am sure that they have a faster response time there. It also says it on the 4New site. (Instant live support chat for Telegram)

They communicate a lot, maybe not so much on this bounty thread because this is mainly for the 4NEW community to discuss the project and the latest updates about KWATT.

I think you should visit 4NEW telegram as suggested, their admins are always active, i'm certain all your questions will be answered. Here is the telegram link.
https://t.me/thefortyseven
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
interesting. why the team does not communicate, does not answer questions. and I so wanted to know more about the project.  ;Dcan someone tell?

Have you tried it on Telegram ? I am sure that they have a faster response time there. It also says it on the 4New site. (Instant live support chat for Telegram)

They communicate a lot, maybe not so much on this bounty thread because this is mainly for the 4NEW community to discuss the project and the latest updates about KWATT.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is generally believed that burning of unsold token have a way of affecting price action positively. But personally, I don't think it really does have much influence on price action judging from the once I have experience I stand to be corrected though

It depends, last year some projects really benefitted from token/coin burns, I think the best way is for projects to run a buy-back scheme.

A buy-back scheme means that after an ICO ends projects will continue to buy circulating tokens and burn them after purchase this keeps up volatility and activity in their tokens markets and they can run the buy back program for several months/years.
Activity: 143
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

I really like the idea of this token. The use of waste to transfer into energy is really awesome and great for the planet. I like the diagrams also. Very informative
This project is very promising and has a lot of potential because it is very good for the planet. And i think that more investors will be aware that this project will be needed so i think this is going to be a good ico.
Activity: 532

Activity: 672
Just one day left for the ICO to close, and they made over $41,5 million. I say that this project is a success with that amount of funds. I really look forward to pay electricity bills with KWATT tokens.
75M is their target. And they reached more than 55% yet. Only 20 hours are remains to close ICO. What they will do with unsold tokens if target not achieved?

I will say that a large chunk of the investment fund has been achieved, is not all about getting the hardcap as many may see this as failed but that's far from it, the softcap has been surpassed and that makes 4NEW a successful project and we'll get to see this take the center stage in due time

You guys sound like the ICO will be over soon. I thought they will only pause it for a while and resume it once the KYC process is integrated. Or did they changed their decision?

Not really, we are just saying what the community ought to hear as many can misinterpret things, especially when they think that there's a huge probability that the hardcap may not be reached, is like a stigma to people but the truth is, the softcap matters most
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 252

Maybe they will be burning them but it is best to confirm with the team. The amount raised is pretty good especially that the previous months were very ugly in the crypto world. heck even ETH is still suffering till this day

It is maybe wise to burn them, because they are not sold. Giving them out for free would be a waste, and will drop down the price which is not good for the 4NEW.

I hope 4new will burn the unsold tokens, this will prevent devaluation of tokens as I am pretty sure the tokens would be sold by them otherwise

I thought they will mint the tokens when somebody invests in it. They are not going to have fixed supply already. May be I mixed up with other project? As far as I remember thats the case.

Jump to: